TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

Um can someone catch me up here?

Guest Vitamin X

Hey I make my all-important return to TSM! Or not. Important, that is. And I have no clue what the hell is going in WWE or if anything in it is worth watching yet. Can someone get me up to date on this?

Guest Ray

Benoit and Lesnar just had what might be the best free TV match of 2003 on Smackdown.

Goldberg is the Raw champion.

HHH looks like he ran out of 'roids.

Vince McMahon is still satan.

RAW's been great for a while now.

SmackDown's been just okay, it started going downhill after the Iron Man match.

Raw's been pretty damn solid over the last few months, and Smackdown has been average with some great TV matches in between.

HHH is starting to look like his mentor Ric Flair...........body wise

Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes.

And oddly enough, the WWE followed the same above formula if you really think about as long and as hard as I did.

Guest Fook

Jericho's fucking Trish, but she just found out it was all to win a bet with Christian over who could score with a diva first.

Guest Anglesault

Hoss-a-mania is all over Smackdown.

Angle is dead again, but it's okay since there's no one for him to feud with anyway.

And for whatever reason Bob Holly is in a world title feud.

During the plane ride back from world tour *talent* went crazy and another *talent* was released/quit.

Note to *talent* do not take plane trips or your job will be in jeopardy.

Also, Hulk Hogan turned heel, and joined The Outsiders, Razor Ramon and Diesel, to start a new wrestling federation that they called the New Wolrd Order.

Guest Fook

Speaking of the Big Show, he won the US title from Eddie at No Mercy and has yet to defend it against anyone.

...and has yet to defend it against anyone.

I just realized that last night, I didn't even notice he had the title, or that I haven't seen it in a while.

I believe WWE forgot about it also.

That's fucking ridiculous. I remember when they brought it in to be a "wrestling oriented title" and wanted it on Eddie to get the division on the right foot and bring good matches to the table to help make it prestigious. What the fuck.

Guest Anglesault

Well, they needed to get the belt off Eddie to elevate him to the ME. Unfortunately, before they can attempt to elevate him, they have to Kurt Angle him by dropping him all the way down the card into a pointless program with the kind of over Chavo.

Edited by Anglesault

Hogan bodyslammed Andre the Giant...

Ric Flair had photos of him and Elizabeth...

Steve Austin had a heck of a match with Bret Hart...

The Rock defeated Hulk Hogan...

Too many wrestlers passed away...

Hey I make my all-important return to TSM! Or not. Important, that is. And I have no clue what the hell is going in WWE or if anything in it is worth watching yet. Can someone get me up to date on this?

On Raw:

Xian and Jericho are trying to pretend to be good guys in order to bang Lita and Trish

Matt Hardy is now on Raw and officially dumped Lita

Kane stole the Nathan Jones's original "Evil Genius Heel" gimmick

Golberg is champion and HHH is his bitch

Austin is finally gone, Mick Foley has taken his spot, and Randy Orton has stolen credit from Jericho (who spearheaded the removal of Austin as Co-GM) for getting rid of Austin

On SD:

Bob Holly has come back as Brock Lesner's stalker and is in line for a big money match with Brock for the world title instead of Benoit or John Cena

John Cena is now a babyface after refusing to join Brock's new heel stable that consists of him, Nathan Jones, A-Train, one of the tough enough guys, and Big Show

Eddy Guerrerro and Chavo are fighting like a bunch of girls over who's the weakest link of their team

Vince had Kane help him bury Undertaker alive

Angle is hurt again and won't be back till the start of the new year IIRC...