TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowerPB13

Good news!

Guest I Fear Hogans Air Guitair
I just came back from the Perth show and he wasn't there despite being advertised to fight Chuck Palumbo (thrilling I know).

Yeah he was even in the local newspaper I was wondering why he wasn't there oh well no big loss just one less Hoss.

Guest StevieNightHeat

I wonder who's going to take Nathan Jones spot in "Team Lesnar" now.

For the guy that said "I hope Jones doesn't go to NWA", please call it NWA-TNA. The NWA died in '91.

NWA-TNA is a shitty indy with washed up ex-WCW talent and a few very good marketable stars they have built from the South that runs on PPV every week.

I hope Jones goes there and becomes NWA-TNA "World Heavyweight Champion" (ha!), Like Double J and K-Kwik. So they can put up a graphic before Jones squashes Jarrett about how the belt dates back (insert ficitious NWA bullshit claim) so many years...

Anyway, as far as Jones go, he sucks.

I am SNOWED IN and watching Rumble 2003, guess which match? The ONE-STAR classic (yes, it deserves a star...Steiner/HHH was actually almost watchable the first half, they tried and used psychology of the back, and hit their moves solidly before it turned into Steiner sucking wind and just AWFULNESS). I'd still take one of the most awful displays this year over any NATHAN JONES match. I hate him.

For the guy that said "I hope Jones doesn't go to NWA", please call it NWA-TNA. The NWA died in '91.

Uh, no...the NWA is still around, buddy.

Well, the NWA may be around as a company name, but its under various incarnations around the nation, with most being very pathetic.

The true NWA died in '91...as did any World Title recognition they deserve.

Sorry, I preferred World Title matches in different venues, televised weekly or building to a huge PPV...instead of..

"Double J hits the guitar shot!" every week in the same bush-league venue.

I'm sure 55 year old Hogan will save everything Noveber 2003 with the PPV...I mean January 2004...errr...May 2004...uh, it ain't happening.

The fact that TNA has politics and has pissed off the internet without even having a credible company makes me laugh.

No more wrestling Nash...

No more wrestling Hogan (for ages)....

No more Jones in WWE.......

Benoit looking like a credible contender.....

These are happy times (sort of)

Guest TonyJaymzV1
Well, the NWA may be around as a company name, but its under various incarnations around the nation, with most being very pathetic.

Sorry, I preferred World Title matches in different venues, televised weekly or building to a huge PPV...instead of..

I'm sure 55 year old Hogan will save everything Noveber 2003 with the PPV...I mean January 2004...errr...May 2004...uh, it ain't happening.

The fact that TNA has politics and has pissed off the internet without even having a credible company makes me laugh.

Well, the title has been defended all around the world, so its a legit world title.

And TNA has done what WWE hasn't been able to do: Mix the *name* wretslers with some newer, lesser known talent, elevated the leser known talent, and given new breath to the *name* talent.

dont be hating

It was JR who was the one pushing for him to get hired in the first place, not Vince. Other people in the company were actually trying to talk him out of it. Vince might've let JR go through with it but I hardly think that qualifies as a hard-on.

Speaking of JR I wonder how he feels about this.

*JR is on the phone and finds out that Jones has quit*

(JR starts to cry) JR: WHY BY GAWD WHY?? Why did Nathan ran away from me like a scolded dog being whipped like a government mule. He was such a good HOSS~! to. I need me some good HOSS~! loving. I'm calling Bradshaw.

Well, the title has been defended all around the world, so its a legit world title.

And TNA has done what WWE hasn't been able to do: Mix the *name* wretslers with some newer, lesser known talent, elevated the leser known talent, and given new breath to the *name* talent.

dont be hating

People hate on TNA for a reason- it isn't really all that good. Apparently their last couple months of shows have been awful

Guest Anglesault

dont be hating

Now, I don't watch, but hasn't the owner's kid been either the champion or the number one contender for basically the entire run?

dont be hating

Now, I don't watch, but hasn't the owner's kid been either the champion or the number one contender for basically the entire run?

And this is different from the WWE right now....how exactly?

Oh right, it's a son in LAW in the WWE.

And Shane did what that no one else was supposed to be able to do? Kick Kane's ass?

Look, I understand TNA has been complete crap from the reports I've read (see: read, not seen so I may be 100% wrong) but using the "son" excuse as a reason it's bad when the WWE has Stephanie set as the top face for awhile on Smackdown there, Vince as the top heel and son in law Triple H has the main heel and always #1 contender on Raw...I don't think we WWE fans can say a god damn thing to TNA about the son thing.

Just because WWE does something wrong doesn't mean TNA is exempt from criticism if they do the same thing.

Especially since it's supposed to be the alternative

Guest Anglesault

dont be hating

And Shane did what that no one else was supposed to be able to do? Kick Kane's ass?

Look, I understand TNA has been complete crap from the reports I've read (see: read, not seen so I may be 100% wrong) but using the "son" excuse as a reason it's bad when the WWE has Stephanie set as the top face for awhile on Smackdown there, Vince as the top heel and son in law Triple H has the main heel and always #1 contender on Raw...I don't think we WWE fans can say a god damn thing to TNA about the son thing.

And by that same standard, TNA fans can't say anything about WWE running the company based on Nepotism and holding down more worthy people.

Well, I'd comment on the TNA stuff...but the guy dishing it out has probably, from his Jarrett guitar comment, never watched the product, so I won't bother. It wouldn't be worth it

Instead, let's all rejoice JR style!

(in monotone voice)"Hell, I can't sing a dang lick bah gawd. Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah, goodbye, nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey, goodbye, nah nah, goodbye Nathan!, hey hey, good bye...nah nah nah."

dont be hating

And by that same standard, TNA fans can't say anything about WWE running the company based on Nepotism and holding down more worthy people.

Basically, yeah.

But at least TNA can use the building a company excuse with the sad state of affairs that Jeff is still the one and only name name right now while the WWE's only excuse is....umm....

Christ, I need another wrestling promotion on my tv. This is getting pathetic.

Neither one of them is worth a damn.

Guest Anglesault

dont be hating

Basically, yeah.

But at least TNA can use the building a company excuse with the sad state of affairs that Jeff is still the one and only name name right now

Double J is a name name?

Since when?

Ummm....since an Angel got its wings?

Hell if I know.

At least people sorta know who he is...the guy that lost to Chyna.

*sigh* So yeah, Nathan Jones was fired eh. Well, that's nice.

How can you all be celebrating this!!!

Who do we laugh at on Smackdown now??? Who I ask you ?!?!

This is terrible news, Smackdown without Nathan Jones is like RAW without Jeff Hardy.

Who is going to botch every move? Butcher promos? Make Chuck Palumbo seem talented !?!?

On Smackdown!: Sean O'Haire

Honorable Mention: A-Train

Also: Rikishi/S2H

A-Train

Big Show

Bradshaw

On Raw: SuckBag Orton, obviously

Honorable Mention: Goldberg

Also: Mark Henry

Gail Kim(upon return)

Sylvan Grenier(upon return)

Scott Steiner

and of course, some others that I don't care to remember...

How can you all be celebrating this!!!

Who do we laugh at on Smackdown now??? Who I ask you ?!?!

This is terrible news, Smackdown without Nathan Jones is like RAW without Jeff Hardy.

Who is going to botch every move? Butcher promos? Make Chuck Palumbo seem talented !?!?

On Smackdown!: Sean O'Haire

Honorable Mention: A-Train

Also: Rikishi/S2H

A-Train

Big Show

Bradshaw

On Raw: SuckBag Orton, obviously

Honorable Mention: Goldberg

Also: Mark Henry

Gail Kim(upon return)

Sylvan Grenier(upon return)

Scott Steiner

and of course, some others that I don't care to remember...

O'Haire looked pretty decent on Velocity. Like he had, you know, charisma. He actually did stuff in between moves. That's an improvement. Not to mention the crowd were digging his offense.

A-Train hasn't been half bad recently. Benoit helped him along in their matches, his matches with Bradshaw were better than expected...he puts effort into his matches.

Rikishi and Scotty would be great...if it was 2000 again. They're not really horrendously bad, just mediocre.

You mentioned A-Train twice.

Big Show has had a pretty good year...and he's been motivated. Hell, he's had some pretty good matches this year.

Bradshaw? I'll give you that.

The Orton hate. Ah, the Orton hate. I still don't get why it's gotten so out of hand. Nothing offensive from Orton in my view.

Goldberg? Get with the times bro. He's gotten over despite being hated from his debut, he's been booked fantastically recently, his offense is crowd popping...and the hate ended quite a while ago.

I don't mind Henry too much, but I'll give you that one.

And Kim. But then again, she was thrown in at the deep end.

Grenier. I'll give you that.

And yeah, Steiner is so unintentially funny it's great.

Guest HHH's 'Roid Needle

Great, Natahn Jones is gone!!

Now lets get rid of Matt Morgan, John Heidenreich, Test, Scott Steiner, Big Slow, Albert, Undertaker, Kane, Vince McMahon, Bob Holly, Brock Lesnar, HHH, Batista, Garrison Cade, Mark Henry, Rosey, The Bashams, Jamie Noble, and Rikishi, and THEN AND ONLY THEN will the WWE be watchable again.

Gotta start somewhere I suppose.