TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowerPB13

Good news!

Great, Natahn Jones is gone!!

Now lets get rid of Matt Morgan, John Heidenreich, Test, Scott Steiner, Big Slow, Albert, Undertaker, Kane, Vince McMahon, Bob Holly, Brock Lesnar, HHH, Batista, Garrison Cade, Mark Henry, Rosey, The Bashams, Jamie Noble, and Rikishi, and THEN AND ONLY THEN will the WWE be watchable again.

Gotta start somewhere I suppose.

Lesner? Noble?

Guest PowerPB13

So in other words, wrestling pretty much fucking sucks right now.

Seriously, if someone asked me why I'm a wrestling fan, I would not be able to tell them because there are absolutely NO redeeming qualities to the "business" in its current state. If they asked me if they should check out wrestling, I would say "NO, it fucking sucks right now, stay as far away from professional wrestling as possible and never look back, it's too late for me, RUN!"

-Patrick

Edited by PowerPB13

Guest glennsoe

i couldn't CARE LESS about Nathan "Screw up" Jones !!!

But the really sad news is that this waste of time has been a part of wrestlemania, while Tommy Dreamer perhaps NEVER will be !!

So long sucka

Guest Skironox

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

Celebrate! Oh yeah!

*Does Snoopy Dance*

Does Nathan Jones still live in Australia? If not then Vince could always threaten to sue Jones for breach of contract which might make him come back running.

If so, maybe Vince will be happy he doesn't have to pay for the plane tickets.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist
Now lets get rid of Matt Morgan, John Heidenreich, Test, Scott Steiner, Big Slow, Albert, Undertaker, Kane, Vince McMahon, Bob Holly, Brock Lesnar, HHH, Batista, Garrison Cade, Mark Henry, Rosey, The Bashams, Jamie Noble, and Rikishi, and THEN AND ONLY THEN will the WWE be watchable again.

Gotta start somewhere I suppose.

Lesner? Noble?

Morgan, Noble, Batista? Young and willing to learn

Big Show, A-Train: Show is WWE Most Improved for 2003. A-Train at the very least makes an effort.

Vince? If it wasn't for Vince, we wouldn't be watching wrestling. If half the company could cut promos as well as he does, they wouldnt be the bland generics they currently suck as.

Lesnar? HHH? Are you insane????

It just bugs me that they sign guys like this. He couldn't wrestle, that should be the first thing, and then he doesn't even appreciate the spot he gets.

Wonder if they're going to write him out or if he's never mentioned again. Either way I won't miss him.

Guest Joe_G

How many matches did Jones end up having in the WWE anyway? I got to see him at a house show--I feel so honored.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

What the hell was wrong with Kane? Before Jesus Christ McMahon fucked him over, he was poping the best ratings on RAW since his unmasking.

He made RVD look like a bitch (WOOO!) who can't win with his spotty offense.

He at least made sure we dont see Shane for a while.

He CAN have good matches.

He can at least cut a decent promo, trying to be evil.

Oh right, everyones probably thiking of the Necrophilia angle still, so let's hope he dies or gets fired.

Anyone else find it amusing that HE was the one who quit... it wasn't WWE who fired him, but HE quit.

Awesome news, nonetheless.

Just goes to show one again just how worthless he is/was.

I wish they'd say on TV that he quit because he was actually frightened to ever fight Shannon Moore again.

Guest HHH's 'Roid Needle

"Morgan, Noble, Batista? Young and willing to learn"

Hoss, Cruiserhoss, Hoss. All suck. All boring meatheads with generic meathead offense.

"Big Show, A-Train: Show is WWE Most Improved for 2003. A-Train at the very least makes an effort."

Why not walk on over to WWE.com and use their message boards? What has THIS place come to when people are defending Big Slow and A-Train? Yeah baby, Eddy really benefitted from jobbing to THE MOST IMPROVED WRESTLER OF 2003.

"Vince? If it wasn't for Vince, we wouldn't be watching wrestling. If half the company could cut promos as well as he does, they wouldnt be the bland generics they currently suck as."

Doesn't matter my friend. Overexposure is overexposure. He's part of the old guard. Wrestling cannot move on until it stops hanging on to past glories.

"Lesnar? HHH? Are you insane????"

No, I'm not. HHH is a cripple who has not had a good match in what seems like 2 years. HHH's time is done. Its time to start jobbing him out to PUT OVER NEW STARS. He's old guard just like Vince. And Austin. And Undertaker.

And as for Lesnar, sorry people, I'm just not buyin' him. Enjoyed his work w/Shelton in OVW, but he's been Vince-a-fied. He's just another Hoss with a glorified bodyslam as a finsher. Jury is out on him.

And people ask why HHH and others have such a low opinion of internet marks (and Jericho was right; we are ALL marks) when they have to invent things to bitch about. Why watch the product if nothing they ever do will be found enjoyable?

Let's see...

Brock has been nothing BUT impressive since his debut, and he's showed beyond any doubt he can wrestle a great match (and that wasn't a Benoit carry job we all saw), he certainly has more moves than a powerslam, but he's big, and in the smark world that means he automatically sucks. -roll eyes-

Morgon sucks. Morgon is a rookie. Enough said.

Batista is decent on the mic, something rarely found today, and his only problem is being injury prone, I haven't seen any 'Oh my god he sucks the cock' matches from him yet, I put his hate in the same column as Orton hate. Unwarranted as neither have done anything offensive.

Noble is in a nice feud with Tajiri and is on the verge of a face turn or character change. Neither Tajiri or noble suck, by the way.

What the hell was wrong with Kane? Before Jesus Christ McMahon fucked him over, he was poping the best ratings on RAW since his unmasking.

Oh right, everyones probably thiking of the Necrophilia angle still, so let's hope he dies or gets fired.

I think it's because of his size aka hoss. It seems alot of posters think that someone over 6'5 is a hoss and therefore sucks.

I think it's because of his size aka hoss. It seems alot of posters think that someone over 6'5 is a hoss and therefore sucks.

wAIT, The Rock is around 6'4 or 6'5.......

OMG HOSS

He suuuuuuuuuuucks

what determines a hoss anyway.......

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

wAIT, The Rock is around 6'4 or 6'5.......

OMG HOSS

He suuuuuuuuuuucks

what determines a hoss anyway.......

Someone Jim Ross hasd orgasms too over and over again during their entrance/match/whatever.

Must use a powerbomb as finisher.

Can't lose to someone under 6'3".

The lsit goes on and on.

Someone Jim Ross hasd orgasms too over and over again during their entrance/match/whatever.

Is Austin and Triple H (to a lesser extent, or course) honorary hosses then? JR loves them (moreso Austin) as faces, and still gives them respect as heels ("I may not like him, but he is the toughest SOB, blah blah blah").

Is Austin and Triple H (to a lesser extent, or course) honorary hosses then? JR loves them (moreso Austin) as faces, and still gives them respect as heels ("I may not like him, but he is the toughest SOB, blah blah blah").

Well Triple H would be a hoss if he was a little taller and used more of a power based offense, because he's a ''tehcnical'' wrestler.

Guest wildpegasus

Austin's a hoss. In fact, he's the probably the leader of the hosses. Austin being from Texas guarantees you that. The other prime indgriedient for hosses would be playing football. If you've played football and were good at it, you're a hoss.