TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Strange things you eat

Guest Jimbo

it's not 'strange' per say, but a heckuva lot of people hate black licorice and spinach, both of which I thoroughly enjoy...

I also put chocolate morsels on my popcorn and let it melt all over it. Good shit right there, and a definite crowd favorite at my PPV parties.

Ohhh me too, its even better when you take a big gulp of coke after. mmm...

When I was little I'd have mayo and cheese slice sandwiches.

Guest Choken One
At Wendy's, I dip the fries into the frosty and eat them.

EVERYONE does that.

Guest Choken One

Ghetto Mac Dogs.

4(or more) Hot Dogs...SMOTHERED in Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, Chili. Topped with Kraft's Mac N Cheese chunked with Ham.

No Buns.

I'm dipping my pretzels into chocolate pudding right now.

That's kind of like chocolate covered pretzels.

This isn't really food, but I always swallow my gum. So far nothings happened.

I occasionally eat a peeled grapefruit, lemon, or lime.

I also put chocolate morsels on my popcorn and let it melt all over it. Good shit right there, and a definite crowd favorite at my PPV parties.

You never told me you had PPV parties.

A special Diatribe coming straight from RI!

Dames

I also put chocolate morsels on my popcorn and let it melt all over it.  Good shit right there, and a definite crowd favorite at my PPV parties.

Dames

Hell yeah. By the time you make it down I'll have digital in my living room (which we now need to order PPV...fuckers...) so it's all good.

"Live from Zack Malibu's home...it's...THE DAMES~!"

I also put chocolate morsels on my popcorn and let it melt all over it.  Good shit right there, and a definite crowd favorite at my PPV parties.

Dames

Hell yeah. By the time you make it down I'll have digital in my living room (which we now need to order PPV...fuckers...) so it's all good.

"Live from Zack Malibu's home...it's...THE DAMES~!"

I'm so coming over for that.

Is Ranch healthy because only insane people eat carrots raw.

Actually, I probably prefer carrots without anything on them. I save the dip for other vegtables I'm not so fond of (celerey, cauliflower, etc.).

Sometimes at work, we have this stuffing stuff that we're supposed to put in chickens or other things we can stuff in order to make them more expensive and it tastes pretty good on it's own. Also, when I'm by myself at night and the store's quiet, I'll cut a small piece of beef off of something that's usually open in the back and 'cook' it on the hot plate type thing on the pricing machine. I don't usually swallow it, but I will chew it and get all the flavour I can out of it before spitting it out. It's probably not the healthiest thing to do, but I'm still alive, so I guess it's not too bad.

Peanuts with shells, ultra-salty.

Pretty much anything is dipped in ketchup.

Once had dorito sandwiches when we were out of lunch meat. (And they were Kroger brand Dorito's, so that was another poverty sandwich)

I enjoy baked pumpkin seeds. That's only around Halloween time though.

Baloney and Ketchup Sandwiches, as mentioned, are good too. I'm particular about what I eat, not very experimental and adventurous with my eatins, so that's aboot it.

Tomato slices, salted.

Ghetto Sammiches of all kinds. Current favorite is the high class ghetto fabulous Louisiana hot sauce, cesar salad dressing and balogna spectatular.

Relish by the spoonful

Not really a food thing, but a fun trick for any brave pill poppers out there: put about 9 tylenol in your mouth, and take a big swig of coca cola. Like a pop rock explosion, but with more fiz and no popping.