haVoc

ARMAGEDDON

World Heavyweight Title Match

Goldberg vs. Kane vs. Triple H

WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Special Ref: Mick Foley

Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton

World Tag Team Titles Turmoil Match

The Dudley Boyz vs. Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak vs. La Resistance vs. Val Venis & Lance Storm vs. Rosey & The Hurricane vs. Scott Steiner & Test

Trish Stratus & Lita vs. Chris Jericho & Christian

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista

Mark Henry vs. Booker T

How does the tag title match work?

Also, the thought of Booker/Henry getting almost 1/2 hour is scary.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I am guessing that the Tag Team Termoil match will be a gauntlet. I really see there being a shitload of filler material, as this PPV looks to be short on match length (minus the Tag Termoil)

Tag Team Turmoil Rules, as explained last night:

Two teams start the match. When one team is eliminated, a new team enters the match. Last team standing are the tag team champs.

Guest RoyalBlue

I'm guessing something akin to the redneck triatholon to fill up the space of a match.

Actually, with the Tag Team Turmoil, that's TEN matches:

Kane-GB-HHH

Orton-RVD

HBK-Batista

Booker T- Mark Henry

Jerichristian-Trish/Lita

Tag Team Turmoil Team #1 -#2

#2-#3

#3-#4

#4-#5

#5-#6

Actually, with the Tag Team Turmoil, that's TEN matches:

Kane-GB-HHH

Orton-RVD

HBK-Batista

Booker T- Mark Henry

Jerichristian-Trish/Lita

Tag Team Turmoil Team #1 -#2

#2-#3

#3-#4

#4-#5

#5-#6

The Tag Team Turmoil match from No Way Out 2002 lasted a combined 14:12. If you consider 5 matches in 14 minutes individual matches, Vince Russo will love you.

Guest Fook

Tag team turmoil could be considered a bunch of separate matches, but they'll play off the fatigue factor ("They've already defeated two teams, and now they have to face these guys!") for quick finishes.

I fully expect the ME to go 25+ minutes. Trips loves those long matches.

Two teams start the match.  When one team is eliminated, a new team enters the match.  Last team standing are the tag team champs.

That actually sounds pretty fun.

I'm assuming only one man has to be pinned in order for the team to be eliminated. Is that correct?

Two teams start the match.  When one team is eliminated, a new team enters the match.  Last team standing are the tag team champs.

That actually sounds pretty fun.

I'm assuming only one man has to be pinned in order for the team to be eliminated. Is that correct?

From what I'm assuming, yes.

I'd still like them to replace Test and Steiner or La Res with Molly and Victoria...and have them get the upset win for the belts for some cooky reason.

Think of it...Molly Holly: Women's Champion AND World Tag Team Champion...

...sorry, getting back to reality now.

Guest OnlyMe

That's the way it's worked before. There's usually some VERY quick pins - say:

#1: Dudleyz vs. Rosey + Hurricane

- Dudleyz win by DQ, after a Rosey chairshot

#2: Dudleyz vs. Lance / Val

- Lance gets quick pin after the chairshot

etc etc

This is the frst WWE PPV that I will be seeing since SummerSlam, and I haven't seen a RAW or SmackDown broadcast since the night after Unforgiven. Im actually not that worried.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Jesus Christ.

Can't Triple H take himself out of the title picture for just one PPV? I mean it's been 16 months since he appeared in a non-title match on a PPV.

Jesus Christ.

Can't Triple H take himself out of the title picture for just one PPV? I mean it's been 16 months since he appeared in a non-title match on a PPV.

Give it time...he can't stay in the title picture forever.

Not even Hogan did.

Jesus Christ.

Can't Triple H take himself out of the title picture for just one PPV?  I mean it's been 16 months since he appeared in a non-title match on a PPV.

Not even Hogan did.

Hogan wasn't family.

Also...thinking back...

This is Hurricane's first PPV he's competed in since what? King of the Ring 02?

Wrestling, yes. He appears in a backstage angle at Backlash or Judgment Day, though.

Seriously are any of those matches going to break **? Its pretty pathetic when Booker T/Mark Henry might be match of the night as their first one-one-on match when Booker won was shockingly watchable and a good ** t.v. match.

Michaels always brings the working boots for PPVs but don't know if he can get anything breaking *1/2 out of Batista. Prefer they just cut promos on each other for 20 minutes and that would be more entertaining than them wrestling.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Jesus Christ.

Can't Triple H take himself out of the title picture for just one PPV?  I mean it's been 16 months since he appeared in a non-title match on a PPV.

Not even Hogan did.

Yes but even Hogan didn't go for such long periods. Especially with the short attention span in wrestling these days. I mean who was the last WWF Champ to get a 10 month reign? And a heel at that.

I just see no need for Trips to be interjected into this match when he's been basically the only guy to get a shot at the title in the last month. I mean 3 shots in 2 weeks is a bit much for a guy who's been part timing it since the Summer and wasn't even on tv to promote his last PPV title shot.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Jesus Christ.

Not even Hogan did.

Yes but even Hogan didn't go for such long periods. Especially with the short attention span in wrestling these days. I mean who was the last WWF Champ to get a 10 month reign? And a heel at that.

I just see no need for Trips to be interjected into this match when he's been basically the only guy to get a shot at the title in the last month. I mean 3 shots in 2 weeks is a bit much for a guy who's been part timing it since the Summer and wasn't even on tv to promote his last PPV title shot.

HHH's second reign was only 8 months, not 10. The last reign by a heel that size was either Yokozuna or Superstar Billy Graham

World Heavyweight Title

Goldberg vs. Kane vs. Triple H

Intercontinental Title

Special Ref: Mick Foley

Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton

World Tag Team Titles Turmoil Match

The Dudley Boyz vs. Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak vs. La Resistance vs. Val Venis & Lance Storm vs. Rosey & The Hurricane vs. Scott Steiner & Test

Shawn Michaels vs. Batista

Mark Henry vs. Booker T

You know I really don't have a problem with the card except for...

Trish Stratus & Lita vs. Chris Jericho & Christian

I mean, seriously, what the fuck, WWE? Oh, and a 7th match wouldn't be asking for too much either.

I can see an impromptu match with Jericho and Christian because of the tag match.

I see this PPV going down the shitter faster than Bad Blood did.

Yeah, thats right....I went "there".