TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pappajacks

About Hussein's capturing...

I guess they must of searched his beard for those elusive weapons of mass destruction, eh? Freedom and democracy is so beautiful. :throwup:

Aww, wittle baybee gonna cry because Saddam got captured?

I think, to the Iraqi people, capturing Saddam means far more than any WMDs could, and I'm sure a lot of the people in the US will agree, if only because he will be able to pay for his crimes. But thanks for making a small and pathetic attempt at trying to make this war look bad.

*Buddy Christ thumbs up*

Guest Cerebus

Actually, b/c the insurgency has become so bad Lt. General Sanchez has transferred about 25% of the resources devoted to finding WMDs to helping against the counterinsurgency but hey, whatever.

Guest Salacious Crumb
I guess they must of searched his beard for those elusive weapons of mass destruction, eh? Freedom and democracy is so beautiful. :throwup:

Enjoy crying yourself to sleep every night till 08.

Guest MikeSC

Well, if idiocy was a WMD, God knows they could find a treasure trove with you.

-=Mike

I guess they must of searched his beard for those elusive weapons of mass destruction, eh? Freedom and democracy is so beautiful.  :throwup:

Well, if idiocy was a WMD, God knows they could find a treasure trove with you.

-=Mike

Mike, what segment of my post was idiotic?

Good to know that opposing views are welcomed in this forum. Resorting to name calling was very mature. Congratulations.

This didn't warrant it's own thread. However, looking at some of the Republican sites I see, there's some really funny interpretation of liberal media bias.

Someone said the guy on ABC announcing it this morning "looks like he's gone to a wake." I guess unless there's computer-generated confetti flying across the screen during the newscast, it's a sure sign of liberal bias.

Guest MikeSC
Mike, what segment of my post was idiotic?

Good to know that opposing views are welcomed in this forum. Resorting to name calling was very mature. Congratulations.

The first and second sentence of the 1st post can lower IQ points of people.

This current post is EVEN LESS thought-out.

Opposing viewpoints are welcome. We can still call you a blithering idiot if, well, you ARE a blithering idiot.

-=Mike

At TSM, unlike some high schools and colleges, we celebrate diversity.

We also celebrate laughing at the idiots diversity brings us.

*Waiting for the obvious witty comeback to this...*

This didn't warrant it's own thread. However, looking at some of the Republican sites I see, there's some really funny interpretation of liberal media bias.

Someone said the guy on ABC announcing it this morning "looks like he's gone to a wake." I guess unless there's computer-generated confetti flying across the screen during the newscast, it's a sure sign of liberal bias.

Those stupid sites won't stop until Bill Clinton and Al Franken both appear on CNN, and dance the "Snoopy Dance" to the Peanuts theme, in honor of Saddam's capture.

We have no problem with "opposing views" here. This board is a good mix of liberals and conservatives, and we all get plenty of exposure to how "the other side" thinks. But when you post moronic rhetoric like your first post in this thread, expect people to call you on it. It doesn't matter if you're liberal, conservative, or somewhere in-between: if you sound like a cretin, someone is going to call you one.