TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beeferton

Am I watching this board crash and burn?

Guest Beeferton

I lurked for a while before joining here, so I've seen this board in action for a few months.

Is it me, or has everything and everyone been neutered? Am I watching this place go down in flames right now? It sure as hell seems like it.

What can YOU do to make this place better??

Guest Beeferton

Granted, I wasn't here last year, but I've seen a decline in the few months since I've been here. It's not as fun as it used to be to post stuff.

Well, there's been a gradual trend towards silly, simple jokes and just goofing off. I'll take that over having to deal with "internet badasses" and these "witty" people who are too cool for school. So, if by "crash and burn" you mean "not be such a cesspool of self-important wanna-be tough guys," then yeah, that's what you're watching.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Granted, I wasn't here last year, but I've seen a decline in the few months since I've been here. It's not as fun as it used to be to post stuff.

Which is odd, since you've posted more in the last week or so than those other months you've been here. Seems to me like you found it more fun and conducive to posting, despite what you say here.

Now here, have a hearty helping of my beef.

It's turning into WDI.

I like the new, quiet WDI better, though. We get like ten posts a day, it's great.

Guest Beeferton
It's turning into WDI.

I like the new, quiet WDI better, though. We get like ten posts a day, it's great.

*spinbuster*

Shit like that is half the problem.

No, shit like you bitching is half the problem. If you don't like it, go away. Jesus Christ, if you want the folder to change, do something about it, but don't sit here and bitch about it to the rest of us.

On that point, the concept of "clogging up threads" with posts like that has always struck me as nonsense. Your monitor doesn't get any bigger because of it, and unless your scroll buttons don't work, it's a negligible "inconvenience".

Didn't mean to go off on a tangent, just saying.

Guest Beeferton
It also takes no effort for you to scroll past it.

LOL2004!!!

*spiNEbuSTERed* ha!

Oh no, you sure showed me.

You're not improving the quality of the folder and you're probably not winning anyone over to your side. That's fine with me, but it seems counterproductive to your position of "making the board better."

Guest Beeferton

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you just LEAVE it! It's tolerable right now, I just see it in a decline.

I wish the KKK took you away.

Guest This Thread Is Ghey
See, ^ should be banned. That takes no effort, adds nothing, etc.

crying_baby.jpg

Poor baby.

facial_tissue.jpg

Clean up when you're done.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you just LEAVE it! It's tolerable right now, I just see it in a decline.

Then do something about it. You've made your argument, and you've asked people to change. You can't force it on them, though, and you're not helping anyone by whining. And, by the way, your opinion is just that - your opinion. One among many, several of which I'd wager don't see any "decline."

By the way, *spinebusters Beeferton*

:lol:

Hoff: he brings the quality.

Post quality takes many forms, one of which is making people laugh and be entertained. I've been told I do that on occasion, and it might not work for everyone, but if I'm having fun and allowing others to do the same, I consider that "quality." We don't all need to rip into people to have fun, and we don't all need to write doctoral dissertations on a daily basis.

Kind of. But we're still in the delusion of being active. But, then, we don't care and the people remaining there seem happy with the way things are (and if they aren't, they're not telling me).