TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL WRATH: SEASON'S GRIEVINGS

SJL WRATH: SEASON'S GRIEVINGS

Venue: The Arena in Juneau, Alaska! If there wasn't one before, there is one now.

Date: Sunday, December 21, 2003 @ 9 PM EST

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Longdogger_Pete

Note: This is the last SJL show of the year! We'll take two weeks off for the holidays and then get back on our regular schedule in January. In the meantime, you're certainly welcome to write promos as often as you like.

SNOWBALL BATTLE ROYAL

Daredevil vs. Sean Casey vs. "Fruity" Frankie Deed vs. Santa Claus

Description: This has got to be a better idea than the Ball Crawl match. Since the Juneau Arena's heating system is broken, the temperature in the arena is already below freezing (yay). So therefore, there's no premature chance of melting for the four piles of snowballs that are piled in each corner of the ring. This is a standard match, win by pinfall or submission, but there are no countouts and snowballs are legal weapons. Have at it.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Ace309

#1 CONTENDER MATCH - SJL EUROPEAN TITLE

David Cross vs. Jimmy "The Demon" Liston

Description: Cross has impressed since debuting recently in the SJL. Liston returns from a hiatus. Both have something to prove. This is the first of two European title contendership matches. Standard rules.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

SPECIAL REFEREE MATCH

Aecas vs. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

Guest Referee: Chris Raynor

Description: Maddix has already earned himself the #1 contendership to the SJL World Championship and will likely be cashing it in on the first show of the year. But what will this mean for his alliance with Todd Royal? In the meantime, Maddix takes on Aecas in a classic match, but this one could be a little chaotic with the shady officiating of the guest referee: the SJL commissioner, Chris Raynor. Standard rules.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

#1 CONTENDER MATCH - SJL EUROPEAN TITLE

Jacob Helmsley vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: The second of two European title contendership matches pits veteran grapplers Jacob Helmsley against Spike Jenkins. Pain and chaos abounds!

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

MAIN EVENT

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

Todd Royal vs. Alan Clark

Description: It's the match you've all been waiting for -- the final showdown between mega-heel Todd Royal and Disney sponsored Alan Clark. It's champion versus champion one more time, but only the World title is on the line. Will Todd Royal be able to keep the gold and continue the Second Era of Todd into the new year? Or will Alan Clark wrap up the year walking out with both of the Smarks Junior League's titles? Find out Sunday! Oh, did I mention -- Falls Count Anywhere!

Word Limit: 6500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

Guest Goose749

Wait... 2 #1 contendership matches for the Euro Title... so whoever wins... the first one... and the second... help

Guest Aecas

Special Refereee match with that dastardly Chris Raynor sanding in eh?

Good luck to you as well Landon my friend.

Wait... 2 #1 contendership matches for the Euro Title... so whoever wins... the first one... and the second... help

Uhh, I don't know. There are three options, but it's not for me to decide, obviously.

A) Triple Threat

B) The two winners will face off later to determine the true #1 Contender.

C) The winner of the first match will have his title shot first, while the winner of the second match will get his shot at a later date.

Or, maybe if Clark does win the big belt, he'd be stripped of the Euro, leaving the the two contenders to fight over it.

In the meantime, Maddix takes on Aecas in a classic match, but this one could be a little chaotic with the shady officiating of the guest referee: the SJL commissioner, Chris Raynor. Standard rules.

Shady officiating? ME?

That hurts, Pete. :P

Description: The second of two European title contendership matches pits veteran grapplers Jacob Helmsley against Spike Jenkins. Pain and chaos abounds!

Is Jacob like the Twins or something? I wasn't aware he was 'veteran grapplers'...

"We are getting aggravated."

"Yes we are."

:P

Nah... there's actually four of us. Two hide under the ring and switch off with the real Jake during the match somehow without being noticed, while the third lucky bastard gets drunk and causes riots on the streets of LA.

In the meantime, Maddix takes on Aecas in a classic match, but this one could be a little chaotic with the shady officiating of the guest referee: the SJL commissioner, Chris Raynor. Standard rules.

Shady officiating? ME?

That hurts, Pete. :P

We are more worried that you'll forget what comes after two, Chris.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"..."

"..."

"Uh... TWO AND A HALF!"

It may be a little obvious, but meh...

Kids, remember... Rule (Ejiro) beings the NEW SWF Champion! So use that accordingly in all your matches ;)

Sign in to follow this