TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

The classic threads folder

It's way too easy to get in there.

I could start a classic thread any time I wanted to. There's a simple formula to it. Of course I won't say what it is, cause then everyone would know. But if you're smart you've already seen it.

Guest subliminal_animal
A classic thread is one that stretches for 10 pages and fills with everyone saying stupid things......right?

Those are the ones that you post in.

That's how it's always been. Quanity must equal quality. Personally, I think half of the threads in the folder could be done away with. Perhaps Dames should define what makes a thread "classic." I've seen a lot of good threads get passed over for the ones in there. But then again, a lot of those threads don't span 1,384 pages, so they must suck, right?

A classic thread is one that stretches for 10 pages and fills with everyone saying stupid things......right?

Nine more pages to go.

Personally, I think for a thread to be classic it shouldn't have any mention of the possibility of it being a classic thread while the thread is open to posting...

I'm still waiting for the invasion thread to go into the classics folder

Even if it stood a chance of going in there, most of the good stuff was taken down when we crashed their board. Alas....

I know, but that was the closest I came to being a popular poster. I'm very sentimental about the invasion thread.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Gnome threads rule... that is all.

And if all it took was to be really long than the Establishment thread would be in there since it's 50 odd pages.

Guest Skironox

I don't mind the threads in classic threads. In fact, I think there should be at least one chosen a month. Yeah, I know we had two in the past month but there was a long period between October and December.

Mommy and Daddy by Choken is one I think is gold.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
FERTIG WASN'T FUNNY...

(gives up)

... whatever.

Kotz is right. It wasn't funny. Not at all. I thought It was stupid and insulting to anyone who is handicapped or knows someone who is.

FERTIG WASN'T FUNNY...

(gives up)

... whatever.

Kotz is right. It wasn't funny. Not at all. I thought It was stupid and insulting to anyone who is handicapped or knows someone who is.

It was primarily a satire of Forrest Gump, Of Mice And Men, Flowers For Algernon, and other works. And the point was not to belittle the mentally disabled, the point was to prove that our community was more creative with blank-slate wrestlers than the creative team.

The thing I noticed is the one that's MOST demanded as a classic thread, is the only one that hasn't been put in there.

Establishment, or Tomko & Fertig?

Cock Shots.