SJL Crimson Card

SJL CRIMSON CARD

Date: Thursday, January 8, @ 6 PM EST

Venue: Hammerstein Ballroom, New York

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Ace309

OPENING PROMO: Not called yet.

SINGLES MATCH

“Fruitie” Frankie Deed versus The Daredevil

Description: I won a free game from 411!

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 3500

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Landon Maddix vs Alan Clark©

Description: Did I mention free?

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 4500

Send To: Thoth

TAG MATCH

The Ghost of Sean Casey & The Known Jacob Helmsley vs “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins & Todd Royal

Description: Magic The Gathering Battlegrounds. Yeah, totally.

Rules: Standard tag match. DQ & Countout apply.

Word Count: 6000

Send To: Ace309

Edited by Longdogger_Pete

well two things...

Spike = Face, Todd = Heel

and Landon was supposed to get a shot at my World Title on the first show...unless I have to write against him twice...

thaaaaat...and Sean Casey quit over a month ago as well... so Jacob would have to write the whole match himself...

well two things...

Spike = Face, Todd = Heel

and Landon was supposed to get a shot at my World Title on the first show...unless I have to write against him twice...

thaaaaat...and Sean Casey quit over a month ago as well... so Jacob would have to write the whole match himself...

I just...err...emphasized part of what Rando said.

You know...

...just for fun.

Yeah, but Spike's in the match, so Todd will have to write his match himself too... ;)

This card will be fine for the time being. CC hasn't forgotten that Maddix is the #1 contender to the World title, and he will get that shot at a later date. Also there are some changes coming up in the next few weeks that will affect everyone on the roster. I'll make an official announcement in the next couple days once I have the schedule hammered out.

Oh yeah, and for those who wonder why I didn't do the title histories over the break, I spent the entire fucking holidays sick. Blow me.

Card = phoned in because Magic Battlegrounds is quite frankly the most addicting game ever. It's like a fighting game, but it has a learning curve that anyone can learn, IMO.

Pete, this is a BUY BUY BUY BUY.

I'm calling opening promo. That is if no one (Clark, for instance) has a more important issue, perhaps dealing specifically with the world title and/or Maddix and Royal.

Guest Korgath

That... is a pretty sad card. I always thought Thoth was the guy with the crazy gimmick matches.

Sign in to follow this