TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

Guest Just J
That's even worse. Shouldn't you be loving your wife instead of posting near 3000 in a matter of a couple of months?

I have been a member for well over a year, close to two. There were a couple of mis-understandings and I got banned. So when I was allowed back I got a new join date but the old post count.

Next time make sure you know what you're talking about before you step to me with your ignorant statements.

That's even worse. Shouldn't you be loving your wife instead of posting near 3000 in a matter of a couple of months?

I have been a member for well over a year, close to two. There were a couple of mis-understandings and I got banned. So when I was allowed back I got a new join date but the old post count.

Next time make sure you know what you're talking about before you step to me with your ignorant statements.

You need some sex.

Guest Just J
It sure was nice of that guy in the first pic (your "best man"?) to get dressed up...

You're as ignorant as Murmuring Beast. The only reason I left my tux on was for the pics. After we finished the wedding party pics they took off thier tuxes, moron.

Anymore questions?

Guest Just J
Mis-understandings my ass...you should have been banned forever.

Why? Because Banky thought I hacked him? When it was just a stupid banner that told you what your isp was.

You're an idiot too, leave this thread now.

It sure was nice of that guy in the first pic (your "best man"?) to get dressed up...

You're as ignorant as Murmuring Beast. The only reason I left my tux on was for the pics. After we finished the wedding party pics they took off thier tuxes, moron.

Anymore questions?

Wait, so everyone had clothes underneath their tuxes? Boy, must have been hot that day.

You need some sex.

Needs Some Sex

Kotz

Zack Malibu

Damaramu

Johnson

I believe that's the official list.

You need some sex.

Needs Some Sex

Kotz

Zack Malibu

Damaramu

Johnson

Add me.

I thought you "worked" for Fujitsu and were doing 600,000 dollar deals.

You should be able to get a better wedding with the money that you are "making".

Anymore questions?

You must have some incredibly ghetto friends, and must have had your wedding at an incredibly ghetto reception hall. Most classy wedding parties REMAIN DRESSED UP for the duration of the reception. Jesus, man, what's wrong with you? It's supposed to be one of the most memorable days of your life, yet your pictures look like they were taken in your friend's basement.

Don't let 'em get you down, Johnson!

anonymous-gene-kelly-singing-in-the-rain-2400101.jpg

Don't tell me not to fly

I've simply got to

If someone takes a spill

It's me and not you

Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade

Don't tell me not to leave

Just sit and putter

Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter

Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade

I'll march my band out

I'll beat my drum

And if I'm fanned out

Your turn at bat, sir

At least I didn't fake it, hat, sir

I guess I didn't make it

But whether I'm the rose of sheer perfection

A freckle on the nose of life's complexion

A Cinderella or a shine apple of an eye

I gotta fly once

I gotta try once

Only can die once, right, sir?

Ooh, life is juicy

Juicy and you see

I gotta have my bite, sir

Get ready for me love

'Cause I'm a "comer"

I simply gotta march

My heart's a drummer

Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade

Yes, sir

No, sir

I'm gonna live and live now

Get what I want, I know how

All that the law will allow

One roll for the whole shebang

One throw that bell will go clang

Though I'm alone I'm a gang

Eye on the target and wham

One shot, one gun shot and bam

Hey, world, here I am...

Get ready for me life, 'cause I'm a "comer"

I simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer

Nobody, I said nobody, nobody had better raaaaaain on myyyyyyyyyyy paraaaaaaade!!

Yeah!

(flourish)

You should be able to get a better wedding with the money that you are "making".

Cheap is the new expensive.

Needs Some Sex

Kotz

Zack Malibu

Damaramu

Johnson

Take Zack off, he could get it any time he wanted to probably. I lack such charisma.

Take Damaramu off, he's a hoss and could get someone with a hoss fetish. I lack such hossitude.

Take Johnson off, he's...

Umm...

Keep him on too.

Guest Just J
Wait, so everyone had clothes underneath their tuxes? Boy, must have been hot that day.

That is just ignorant. Haven't you ever heard of having a change of clothes in your car.

You are also ignorant Rant. I never said 600,000 dollars. I said 6 figures. And I wasn't working for them back then. I have been married for 5 years, 6 in June.

You must have some incredibly ghetto friends, and must have had your wedding at an incredibly ghetto reception hall. Most classy wedding parties REMAIN DRESSED UP for the duration of the reception. Jesus, man, what's wrong with you? It's supposed to be one of the most memorable days of your life, yet your pictures look like they were taken in your friend's basement.

I'm not one of those artsy fartsy people and neither are my friends or family. I am a good ole' country boy and everyone enjoyed the wedding and yes, it was a very memoriable day.

That is just ignorant. Haven't you ever heard of having a change of clothes in your car.

You are also ignorant Rant. I never said 600,000 dollars. I said 6 figures. And I wasn't working for them back then. I have been married for 5 years, 6 in June.

I'm not one of those artsy fartsy people and neither are my friends or family. I am a good ole' country boy and everyone enjoyed the wedding and yes, it was a very memoriable day.

600,000 is six figures moron. It was just a random #.

Sweet Jesu, that's funny.

The question here is why such an obviously intelligent and enlightened adult waste his time proving himself to a bunch of teenagers and early twentysomethings?

compihauen.gif

Don't take your frustrations out on us, Johnson, stay happy!

lindi-happy.jpg

Kay?

...I'm speechless.

EDIT: directed at Kotz.

EDITED AGAIN: ...."Good 'ole country boy"?

I made you speechless? Without speech?

Hey, a monster truck at a wedding would rawk, unless it was the goofy Hogan one with the arms.

Generally speaking, "good 'ole country boy" = "redneck".

Instead of a limo, did you get a monster truck?

Haven't you heard of a change of car, ignorami?[/Johnston]

Dipshit, it wasn't a monster truck, it was a Dale Earnhardt replica car. Know your facts before you step to me with that ignorant shit. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

Oh, it wasn't a monster truck? My mistake.

Dipshit, it wasn't a monster truck, it was a Dale Earnhardt replica car. Know your facts before you step to me with that ignorant shit. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!

BAH GAWD JOHNSON IS THE NEW STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD BBQ SAUCE MOMMA GET ME A TUX THEN SOME CHANGE AND THEN A TRUCK AND THEN A LIMO AND THEN SOME 6 DOLLAR BILLS STONE COLD STONE COLD JOHNSON YOU TEH MAN.

Guest FrigidSoul
EDITED AGAIN: ...."Good 'ole country boy"?

hillbilly.JPG

Don't go messin' wit a country boy, a country boy, a country boy!

You know, making a fake quote isn't nearly as funny as his contention that staying dressed up at your own wedding makes you artsy-fartsy.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

heh. Johnson looks so redneck.

I knew I could trick him into posting pics so I could laugh at them.

*laugh*