TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

Dude, you've never been popuar ANYWHERE. here, you were an Anglesault nuthugger, then you left, now you're back and you appear to want to be some sort of King Shit Disturber. face it, even MrZsasz starts shit better than you.

You've been getting chumped since the thread began. Give up...

Even Polkaroo starts shit better than Agnes.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Yeah but I wasn't exactly clamoring for attention like this asshole thinks

Who cares what he thinks.

Guest FrigidSoul
Pettite is the only guy remotely close to being a loss. Forget Wells. Sheffield will make their offense stronger. Lofton will be a great lead off hitter. Sorriano will propser without the spotlight on him at the lead off spot.

What about Nick Johnson? He's going to be missed big time as well. They'll miss Wells...he just completely owned teams in Yankee Stadium. In the end having an all righty rotation in Yankee Stadium is almost as bad as having an all lefty rotation in Fenway.

Giambi's knee is suspect AT BEST, and with Lofton now in center that bumps Williams to DH. Nick Johnson wasn't as good a hitter as Giambi (when healthy) and Williams, but could play first on a regular basis. Giambi at first over a 162 game season, I don't think he has the mobility to consistently play first four times a week.

Vasquez will be good if he can be counted on in pressure. I'm not happy about adding Brown, since he's suspect at best towards health, but a corpse is better than Weaver, so that's an upgrade. Gordon should provide the middle relief, in theory.

Sox in first by two and a half, at most, at the end of the season, Yanks wild card. I'm not happy about saying that, but here I am.

Guest Just J
Can't you two settle this shit personally? There's a reason for the PM button too if AIM doesn't suit either of you bickering like pathetic old people

I tried that. Angleplex blocked me. you think I like doing this in public. Steve and I were friends for along time I have no idea why he's gone from being my buddy to making fun of my alcoholism. This is all really fucked.

I'm going for a walk.

I feel so sorry for you CWM, I'm offering the tissues with lotion. So you don't chafe that cute little nose of yours.

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

Dude, you've never been popuar ANYWHERE. here, you were an Anglesault nuthugger, then you left, now you're back and you appear to want to be some sort of King Shit Disturber. face it, even MrZsasz starts shit better than you.

You've been getting chumped since the thread began. Give up...

Hey now, there are boundaries you don't cross, even in this folder.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Can't you two settle this shit personally? There's a reason for the PM button too if AIM doesn't suit either of you bickering like pathetic old people

I tried that. Angleplex blocked me. you think I like doing this in public. Steve and I were friends for along time I have no idea why he's gone from being my buddy to making fun of my alcoholism. This is all really fucked.

I'm going for a walk.

I feel so sorry for you CWM, I'm offering the tissues with lotion. So you don't chafe that cute little nose of yours.

As you have no friends you wouldn't understand. And the walk isn't just because of Agnes little drama. I just got a phone call from my saying that a close family friend had died.

And Banky, thanks for turning the subject. I owe you.

Guest Just J

I'm going for a walk.

As you have no friends you wouldn't understand. And the walk isn't just because of Agnes little drama. I just got a phone call from my saying that a close family friend had died.

And Banky, thanks for turning the subject. I owe you.

No friends? WTF? Are you really such an arogant prick that you'd actually believe that?

The difference here is that I don't have any friends on-line that I would even considering being upset over to this extent. Computer friendships are for idiots and people with no lives.

You a pussy....

Seriously...sp-cartman.gif

Guest SP-1

Aw, Johnson doesn't like CWM.

But nobody else likes Johnson. I'd say the numbers are ironic.

Okay, all I got was a red cross from you Johnson. But:

a) How can you make judgements about how his relationships are. Just because it is online does not mean that you can be certain it is any less important than other friendships one has with people. Not everyone's the same.

b) The fact that a friend of his died would probably add to his being upset, just a tad. Yes, his statement that you have no friends was arrogant and there are times when I empathise with you when everyone's being an arsehole to you, but you hardly won yourself over to anyone with that post.

I am sorry to hear about the death, CWM.

Guest Just J
Yes, his statement that you have no friends was arrogant and there are times when I empathise with you when everyone's being an arsehole to you, but you hardly won yourself over to anyone with that post.

I wasn't trying to, but it could very well be that everyone's favorite poster is making shit up in order to gain sympathy for getting his balls busted by an on-line friend. Something that no matter what you say is just sad. Even if he's telling the truth about his friend, he is still taking something like this much like a pussy would.

Guest SP-1

Please, Johnson. Thus far, your behavior has shown that you've no idea what being a man is all about. You direct your aggression in the most uneccessary places. You amount to little more than the annoying jock/redneck that the goth kids beat the shit out of after 3rd period everyday, but who insists he still rules.

If anyone around here acts like a pussy, it's you. You attempt to go after anyone you perceive as "weaker" than you, especially at a time when it would seem even more so. That's not strength, that's the lowest form of pussification. Stand on your own merits and perhaps someone around here will give a damn about you. But attempting to toss in your oh, so devistating flames in situations where your presence isn't even warranted has worn thin. Find something else to do. Like maybe act like a decent human being around here for once.

Guest FrigidSoul
Who called the swerve first?

I did

And I have to agree with CWM...I truly believe Johnson has no friends unless you count the stuffed animals he has tea parties with.

Guest HungryJack

hey Spiderpoet, I will concur that Johnson is a complete tardbrick, but come on. When's a goth kid ever beaten up ANYONE?

I'd like to point out that Deranged Hermit's Pot and Kettle post was the single best post I've ever seen on this board.

A commendable job indeed. My hat is off to you. Well, I don't wear a hat, but the intent is there, dammit!

Edited by The Metal Maniac

Guest Just J
Please, Johnson.  Thus far, your behavior has shown that you've no idea what being a man is all about.  You direct your aggression in the most uneccessary places.  You amount to little more than the annoying jock/redneck that the goth kids beat the shit out of after 3rd period everyday, but who insists he still rules.

If anyone around here acts like a pussy, it's you.  You attempt to go after anyone you perceive as "weaker" than you, especially at a time when it would seem even more so.  That's not strength, that's the lowest form of pussification.  Stand on your own merits and perhaps someone around here will give a damn about you.  But attempting to toss in your oh, so devistating flames in situations where your presence isn't even warranted has worn thin.  Find something else to do.  Like maybe act like a decent human being around here for once.

A goth kid beating someone up? That statement alone makes you seem like a complete and total idiot.

And don't you have a dead carpenter to go pray to? Leave this to people who actually have a mind of their own and don't follow silly religions blindly. And to top it all off, you are the worst kind of "Christian". A fucking piece of shit hypocrite.

Edited by Just J

Guest SP-1

Hypocrite how? Perhaps you're under the impression that a Christian is supposed to sit idly by and do nothing in the face of terrible people trying to hurt good people. Your knowledge of doctrine and morality is stunning, Johnson. If I'm a hypocritical pop culture Christian, there's nothing I'd rather be. A real Christian man stands with those he loves, and points out evil.

Also, that the King of the World would come and serve as a carpenter automatically makes Him more qualified to tell me about character than you could ever hope to be.

Oh, and if you'd read a Bible instead of thinking you know what's in there, you'd see that I pray, maintain a friendship, and deeply love a carpenter, priest, prophet, and King who lives.

If you're going to insult me, at least know what you're talking about.

P/S: You are the exception to the Goth Kid rule.