TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

CWM....

Please, Johnson.  Thus far, your behavior has shown that you've no idea what being a man is all about.  You direct your aggression in the most uneccessary places.  You amount to little more than the annoying jock/redneck that the goth kids beat the shit out of after 3rd period everyday, but who insists he still rules.

If anyone around here acts like a pussy, it's you.  You attempt to go after anyone you perceive as "weaker" than you, especially at a time when it would seem even more so.  That's not strength, that's the lowest form of pussification.  Stand on your own merits and perhaps someone around here will give a damn about you.  But attempting to toss in your oh, so devistating flames in situations where your presence isn't even warranted has worn thin.  Find something else to do.  Like maybe act like a decent human being around here for once.

A goth kid beating someone up? That statement alone makes you seem like a complete and total idiot.

And don't you have a dead carpenter to go pray to? Leave this to people who actually have a mind of their own and don't follow silly religions blindly. And to top it all off, you are the worst kind of "Christian". A fucking piece of shit hypocrite.

Do I have to bust out the three pictures again? Get over yourself, you piece of shit.

Please, Johnson.  Thus far, your behavior has shown that you've no idea what being a man is all about.  You direct your aggression in the most uneccessary places.  You amount to little more than the annoying jock/redneck that the goth kids beat the shit out of after 3rd period everyday, but who insists he still rules.

If anyone around here acts like a pussy, it's you.  You attempt to go after anyone you perceive as "weaker" than you, especially at a time when it would seem even more so.  That's not strength, that's the lowest form of pussification.  Stand on your own merits and perhaps someone around here will give a damn about you.  But attempting to toss in your oh, so devistating flames in situations where your presence isn't even warranted has worn thin.  Find something else to do.  Like maybe act like a decent human being around here for once.

A goth kid beating someone up? That statement alone makes you seem like a complete and total idiot.

And don't you have a dead carpenter to go pray to?

Karen?

I demand Johnson take George Carlin out of his avatar. Johnson isn't worthy of Carlin's genius or even watching for cops during his cocaine binges

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

SpiderPoet : don't call Johnson evil, it might make him feel like he's accomplishing something worth a damn. And noone can ever let that happen, 'cause it sure as hell ain't right now or ever.

Guest FrigidSoul
I demand Johnson take George Carlin out of his avatar. Johnson isn't worthy of Carlin's genius or even watching for cops during his cocaine binges

I don't agree with Mr Rant often but I'm going to second what he's saying here.

Johnson is more along the lines of CarrotTop than Carlin

I demand Johnson take George Carlin out of his avatar.  Johnson isn't worthy of Carlin's genius or even watching for cops during his cocaine binges

I don't agree with Mr Rant often but I'm going to second what he's saying here.

Johnson is more along the lines of CarrotTop than Carlin

Carrot Top > Johnson.

Guest SP-1
SpiderPoet : don't call Johnson evil, it might make him feel like he's accomplishing something worth a damn. And noone can ever let that happen, 'cause it sure as hell ain't right now or ever.

I wasn't calling him evil, specifically. It was more an attempt at clearing up ths apparent milksop representation of what a Christian is supposed to act like (a representation that opens the door for cries of hypocrisy where none exists).

But yeah, he'd probably think it's about him and try to take some measure of self worth from it.

What I find most amusing is that Jesus somehow got dragged into this abortive flamewar. I'm still trying to figure out that one.

It's Johnson, Marney. Don't think too hard about it, for logic escapes him.

Guest Just J
Hypocrite how?  Perhaps you're under the impression that a Christian is supposed to sit idly by and do nothing in the face of terrible people trying to hurt good people.  Your knowledge of doctrine and morality is stunning, Johnson.  If I'm a hypocritical pop culture Christian, there's nothing I'd rather be.  A real Christian man stands with those he loves, and points out evil.

Also, that the King of the World would come and serve as a carpenter automatically makes Him more qualified to tell me about character than you could ever hope to be. 

Oh, and if you'd read a Bible instead of thinking you know what's in there, you'd see that I pray, maintain a friendship, and deeply love a carpenter, priest, prophet, and King who lives.

If you're going to insult me, at least know what you're talking about.

P/S: You are the exception to the Goth Kid rule.

You said I was a pussy. A real man of God would never use such a word.

Now as far as my knowledge of Bible doctrine goes I am well educated. I was in church my entire life up until about8 or 9 years ago. (For those keeping up I will be 30 next month) The thing is I grew up and developed my own sense of right and wrong and stopped believing what an old book said. You are a fucking scared sheep that is afraid to think for yourself, if you truly are a Christian. Religion is for week minded fools that can't think properly for them. You blind faith in a dead man shows me that.

So before you attempt to come back at me with your bullshit, learn to think for yourself.

The thing is I grew up and developed my own sense of right and wrong

:huh:

Double posted for emphasis, eh, Johnson? "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY THAT I'LL POST THIS TWICE TO PROVE MY POINT!"

Guest Just J
The thing is I grew up and developed my own sense of right and wrong

:huh:

Double posted for emphasis, eh, Johnson? "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY THAT I'LL POST THIS TWICE TO PROVE MY POINT!"

It's called a bad connection, dipshit. I'm not mad at all. If anything I am quite entertained at SP's complete ignorance. :lol:

Guest SP-1

I can't begin to define whatever processes turned you away from religion. Possibly that you see it as a religion is a main factor. However, growing up in the church doesn't guarantee that you know a lick of doctrine whether protestant/evangelical or Catholic. It just means that like alot of kids you grew up in the church. Yay.

That you hold Christians to some kind of vocabularic standard shows that you missed the point anyway. It's too lengthy and involved for me to go into at the moment, however, as I'm about to head out.

You'd miss the point again anyway.

*shakes head*

I'm done with this thread before it degenerates into stupidity any further.

Guest FrigidSoul

I bet Jesus called the Romans pussies a few times.

Also when our current Pope was a young boy and Nazis were going into Poland and destroying the towns when people weren't resisting I bet he called them pussies or worse.

And I knew a priest who didn't get along with a woman at all and when she walked away he mumbled under his breath "bitch".

Men of god are just that, men...regular ol' humans

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I don't want to seem as Johnson's saviour, but isn't he married?

Johnson married? I think it's time everyone learns the truth about Johnson.

Gather around children.

Johnson isn't married. Johnson wasn't in College. Johnson doesn't have a job. Johnson isn't out of his teens, and I don't mean just intellectually.

Johnson is a kid. I sincerely doubt he is over the age of 18. Ignoring the hideous spelling and grammatical errors he often makes, you still have the plain fact that he just has no clue how to successfully postively interact with other people.

I can easily picture Johnson. He's a skinny white kid with no life, who sits around and thinks of stupid things to do that will piss off people on an internet messageboard. I'll give credit where credit is due... he's damn good at getting people's goat. At first I thought he was just a typical troll but he's something much worse. He's a guy who wastes his time stirring up shit at an Internet Messageboard. He's an immature teenager who makes of Jesus Christ and peoples boughts with alcoholism. I know very few adults who are stupid enough or immature enough to do either of those things unless they are just trying to cause trouble.

Johnson is Banky gone wrong. Banky stirs things up at times as well and has been peviously banned for it. Johnson does the same thing but because everyone thinks he's a moron he gets away with it. It's almost funny in an incredibly sad way.

TheSmartMarks Forum has existed in some shape or form for over two years. I can think of a handful of posters who have stayed active for most of that time, CWM, Hoff, Dutch, Sass. Why do people leave? It's not because they stop posting on Messageboards. Loss4Words, one of the greatest posters TSM ever had is still a regular poster at SKNT. Numerous other former TSM regulars post often at SKNT, WDI, or The Hideout.

I know a number of them left because they were unhappy with the quality of posts especially in the Wrestling Folders. Maybe it's time that instead of wasting time worrying over stupid Poster feuds and what stupid thing Johnson will say next and start concentrating on making TSM as great as it truly can be.

Guest FrigidSoul

Most regular humans don't like touching little boys........unless they're Michael Jackson of course.

Not all priests molest little children...it isn't the handbook of "Rules of Priesthood- Rule 84B...thou shall fondle little boys testis and bums during choir practice". Some people are sick...and I'm sure there are people who aren't priests molesting little children of both sexes.

By the way, Michael Jackson isn't human...he's a mixture of plastic, powder, leather, and rhinestones with a will of its own.

Most regular humans don't like touching little boys........unless they're Michael Jackson of course.

Not all priests molest little children...it isn't the handbook of "Rules of Priesthood- Rule 84B...thou shall fondle little boys testis and bums during choir practice". Some people are sick...and I'm sure there are people who aren't priests molesting little children of both sexes.

By the way, Michael Jackson isn't human...he's a mixture of plastic, powder, leather, and rhinestones with a will of its own.

Actually, it is rule 85B

Guest Just J

Gather around children.

Johnson isn't married. Johnson wasn't in College. Johnson doesn't have a job. Johnson isn't out of his teens, and I don't mean just intellectually.

Johnson is a kid. I sincerely doubt he is over the age of 18. Ignoring the hideous spelling and grammatical errors he often makes, you still have the plain fact that he just has no clue how to successfully postively interact with other people.

I can easily picture Johnson. He's a skinny white kid with no life, who sits around and thinks of stupid things to do that will piss off people on an internet messageboard. I'll give credit where credit is due... he's damn good at getting people's goat. At first I thought he was just a typical troll but he's something much worse. He's a guy who wastes his time stirring up shit at an Internet Messageboard. He's an immature teenager who makes of Jesus Christ and peoples boughts with alcoholism. I know very few adults who are stupid enough or immature enough to do either of those things unless they are just trying to cause trouble.

Johnson is Banky gone wrong. Banky stirs things up at times as well and has been peviously banned for it. Johnson does the same thing but because everyone thinks he's a moron he gets away with it. It's almost funny in an incredibly sad way.

TheSmartMarks Forum has existed in some shape or form for over two years. I can think of a handful of posters who have stayed active for most of that time, CWM, Hoff, Dutch, Sass. Why do people leave? It's not because they stop posting on Messageboards. Loss4Words, one of the greatest posters TSM ever had is still a regular poster at SKNT. Numerous other former TSM regulars post often at SKNT, WDI, or The Hideout.

I know a number of them left because they were unhappy with the quality of posts especially in the Wrestling Folders. Maybe it's time that instead of wasting time worrying over stupid Poster feuds and what stupid thing Johnson will say next and start concentrating on making TSM as great as it truly can be.

Although I am very flattered that you sit around and day dream about me, but you are wrong. Now I am about to do something I may regret but fuck it. Here are two pics of me at my reception. The first is of my best man giving the taoast and the other is outside later on after everyone was smashed. I sharank them down some so they wouldn't be so big.

Good try CWM, but I one up you once again...

MVC-014S.jpg

MVC-006S.jpg

Guest Just J

Gather around children.

Although I am very flattered that you sit around and day dream about me, but you are wrong. Now I am about to do something I may regret but fuck it. Here are two pics of me at my reception. The first is of my best man giving the taoast and the other is outside later on after everyone was smashed. I sharank them down some so they wouldn't be so big.

MVC-014S.jpg

MVC-006S.jpg

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

CWM:

Don't ever mention my name in the same sentance as Johnsons. I have a reputation to withold.

Guest Just J
CWM:

Don't ever mention my name in the same sentance as Johnsons. I have a reputation to withold.

You should be honered.

Gather around children.

MVC-014S.jpg

MVC-006S.jpg

That's even worse. Shouldn't you be loving your wife instead of posting near 3000 in a matter of a couple of months?