TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karnage

Beavis & Butt-Head

Too bad the series will never be released on DVD with the music videos.

Actually, one of the Time-Life DVDs have a few music videos on them. Other than those Sony DVDs and the Paramount movie, Time-Life is the only place to get them on DVD.

I hope that History of Beavis & BUTT-Head DVD that got recalled comes out though.

Guest hhheld_down

i got all the time life dvds considering that ones with the music videos will probably never come out, still hilarious to this day, their movie still rocks too.

I loved and still do love Beavis & BUTT-Head. I watched that show religiously as a teenager when it first debuted on MTV. And now, my all-time favourite video seuence:

Beavis: 'WHOA~! Is that a wolf?"

BUTT-Head: "Yep. It sure is."

Beavis: "I'd like to try peeing on a wolf."

BUTT-Head: Why don't you try peeing in the toilet? You haven't done that in a long time."

One of my favorite Beavis and BUTT-Head moments occured while they were forced to pick up cans along the highway, and they started tossing a hubcap around, resulting in it bouncing off a passing car and nearly killing Stewart's father I believe.

I also liked when BUTT-Head choked on a chicken nugget, leaving Beavis to wander the town until he finally unwittingly saves BUTT-Head.

Occassionally semi-good times. And whatnot.

I enjoyed the show muchly when I could see it on TV, but since I no longer can, I don't often watch it. If I can though, I still do, and it's still funny.

I think my favorite moment is in the one where Beavis gets a nosebleed; after trying a number of different things, it shows Butthead standing next to an open door. Attached to the knob is a string, which leads off-camera.

Butthead slams the door, and you hear Beavis scream as blood goes everywhere. Excellent stuff.

Loved the show. I still own the movie and also watch it whenever it pops up on cable. The "Beavis & Butthead Experience" album was pretty good, too, with nice "commentary" by the guys between songs.

I loved and still do love Beavis & BUTT-Head. I watched that show religiously as a teenager when it first debuted on MTV. And now, my all-time favourite video seuence:

Beavis: 'WHOA~! Is that a wolf?"

BUTT-Head: "Yep. It sure is."

Beavis: "I'd like to try peeing on a wolf."

BUTT-Head: Why don't you try peeing in the toilet? You haven't done that in a long time."

That was gold, but my favorite video sequence was when they were watching some rap group's video (can't remember who, long time ago) that was set in the snow.

Butthead: I didn't know there were black people in Alaska.

Beavis: Yeah, they sit around the fire and say 'pass the 40 of hot cocco, biaaaaaaaatch.'

The MC 900 Foot Jesus video segment was awesome.

Bum-ba-bum-ba-bum-ba-bum-bum-bum!

The repeated slapping of Beavis to get him out of his trance was GOLD.

Another calssic video segment(during a Janet Jackson vid):

Beavis(humping the couch): "Aaaaaaaahhhh yeah"

BUTT-Head: "What the Hell are you doing, Beavis?"

Beavis: "Doin' my monkey-boy, yeah!"

Or during Sagat's "Funk Dat":

Beavis: "Question. Why do they call it taking a dump? I mean, you're not really taking a dump, you're leaving it, right? C'mon, FUNK DAT!"

Guest Smues

BUTT-head "She looks like that chick in the mall"

Beavis "That chicken? What?"

BUTT-head"No dumbass that chick in the mall"

Beavis "That chicken mall?"

BUTT-head "Damnit Beavis I'm not talking about chicken"

Beavis" You did too say chicken. You said that chicken mall"

BUTT-head "No dumbass that chick in the mall"

Beavis "Of you mean that chick that works at chic-fillet, that chicken place?"

Guest Krazy Karter

"Oh Sherry" by Steve Perry

:: Steve Perry walking through a chamber ::

Butthead: This guy should go to a doctor and be like "Excuse me, I have a problem. I suck."

Guest Skironox

That show was gold. It could get away with running the same 4 masturbation and fart jokes every episode and still be funny every time you watch it.

I wasn't a big fan of the music videos but I was about 11 when those were still in syndication.

Beavis and Butthead pissing that redneck off by prank calling him was my favorite episode, and the one where they team with the asian kid and spit over the mall railing was my second favorite.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
One of my favorite Beavis and BUTT-Head moments occured while they were forced to pick up cans along the highway, and they started tossing a hubcap around, resulting in it bouncing off a passing car and nearly killing Stewart's father I believe.

I also liked when BUTT-Head choked on a chicken nugget, leaving Beavis to wander the town until he finally unwittingly saves BUTT-Head.

Occassionally semi-good times. And whatnot.

"Your choking your chicken?"

Woman: Have you heimlicked the victim?

Beavis: Have I licked his rectum?! NO WAY!

my favorites were:

in the army now - this was the episode where beavis and BUTT-head went to the army recruiting office and stole the grenade from the sargent who threatened to shoot them into joining the army.

meet god: where beavis and BUTT-head meet the guy who thinks he's god.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I liked the one about Workers "Constipation".

Beavis: Does that mean we have to go in our pants?

The image of BUTT-head kicking Beavis in the balls and lifting him off the ground was hilarious enough, but the slow-motion kick up and stomp on his head was gold.