TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Raw - 1/12/04

Mark Henry is the star of Raw. Every week he finds a way to make his matches entertaining, and man is he badass. All hail 2004's Raw wrestler of the year, Mark Henry.

By the way, the main event was fucking awful.

Guest Ghettoman

If Mark Henry praise didn't come before that I would of had no choice but to piss on your post. ;)

:D Well Dames, I must say that your review was well done.

Although I'm kinda surprised you gave the ME **1/2. Well, not really surprised but more of I thought it was just me and the "friends and supporters of the Randy Orton" would think of that.

As I am one of Randy Orton's friends and supporters, I would like to give the ME, ***. RVD wasn't into it, but Orton put a lot into it. I'll give him that. And can I mention that DDT was SICK?

Mark Henry is being booked right through and through. I thought his match with Jericho was **, but I'm not going to argue with the great Dames.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I would have only given the ME **1/4, but that's just me. I thought though that the rest of the show was seriously unwatchable. I did think they actually did well in the HHH/HBK interview. It's about time they actually buildup the Title match for the PPV, but then again of course they would if it's HHH/HBK.

Orton carried RVD and he still gets no love, even from the Dames.

If Orton had carried RVD, RVD would've looked good and the match would've been a good one.

As it was, RVD didn't look good (not Orton's fault, though, really), and the match was overlong and dominated by what seemed like ten minutes of nonstop restholds.

Yeah but people suck up to RVD, despiite his many many flaws. They overlook those flaws while they scream and shout about every little fuckup that Orton does, conveniently making excuses like he gets no heat (a myth), that his mic style somehow means insecureity, etc.

It's really become tired and predictable,, worse than hhhate..

Guest Anglesault
like he gets no heat (a myth),

Really?

I don't hear upper midcard heat.

He gets boos like once every month.

BTW, Dames over rated the match.

The loose leg scissors killed it for me.

Orton winning killed it for a lot of people.

The fact that he's a decent enough wrestler doesn't stop the fact that the guy is totally not over, but that is partly due to silly booking.

Guest Anglesault
Orton winning the match killed it for you.

I knew he would win.

RVD isn't allowed to beat anyone but Vitamin C it seems.

Guest Ghettoman

You say it like there would of been reason and logic for RVD to win. OMG he's more over, yeah, so is Hogan, and drunk girls making out.

Guest Anglesault
You say it like there would of been reason and logic for RVD to win. OMG he's more over, yeah, so is Hogan, and drunk girls making out.

It sort of makes sense to mercy kill the heatless title reigns.

Orton did get heat on Raw, largely due to the fact that for the first time i've ever seen he actually looked like he wanted to hurt someone. Of course, the fact that it looked like Van Dam legit KO'd him for a few seconds with that ring post may have had something to do with it, but those Euro uppercuts looked vicious.