TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Resurrection

Time to confront the bullshit

Guest Resurrection

I made a thread revealing that two posters were making fun of my death and I get banned...BULLSHIT!

Then Sass says I was trolling in order to flame cobainwasajunkie, but has shown no proof. It was contained in one thread and I was told to stop and I did. The thing is I did nothing wrong. I was set up and that is the facts. Dames has a great board here, but he lets morons like Sass and Malibu run it. I promise you they'll run it in the ground if he doesn't do something soon.

Now, I did use The BRain username, but as soon as I realized this board was pretty sweet I had already been banned so I had to come up with something else, so I did. But the fact that you JACKASSES get so worked up over a fucking message board made trolling way too fun.

So, in closing, Fuck CWAJ, Sass, Malibu, Rant, FrigidSoul, baron, treblecharged, and anyone else who doesn't like the fact that I will always be a part of this board. It's up to you guys if you will juse accept it or not. But it's fact.

"If you don't like, learn to live with it. Because it's the best thing going...Woooooo!

Thank you, Johnson. I'll be sure to have Jay add you to the "Anti-Zack" portion of the "Zack Malibu: The Movie" script. Because lord knows that when Johnson tells you to fuck off, you'd better do it!

Let's make this thread worthwhile. How about a game?

Instead of "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon", we can do "Six Degrees of Johnson". I bet I can go from Resurrection to Johnson in less than six moves...

Resurrection can be rhymed with erection, erection is something happens to you dick, Johnson=dick.

Woohoo, only three tries!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Eh Brain wasn't Johnson. And why did we open applications again?

Guest FrigidSoul
But the fact that you JACKASSES get so worked up over a fucking message board made trolling way too fun.

There's two points of irony here, first to figure them out gets a cookie

But the fact that you JACKASSES get so worked up over a fucking message board made trolling way too fun.

It's him saying it, and he'll keep on coming back. Can I have the whole jar of cookies?

Guest FrigidSoul

It's him saying it, and he'll keep on coming back. Can I have the whole jar of cookies?

no because you're wrong, instead you get this M&M that fell under the fridge...at least I think its an M&M

Guest cobainwasmurdered

now who'll watch out for the cops.

And Johnson wasn't the original Brain and that's fo sure.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

no it wasn't Eagan. The Brain was the Brain. Johnson was another dumb poster at DDT. Johnson obviously became the Brain when Brain stopped showing up here.