TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

The Dames' Diatribe on WWE Raw - 1/26/04

Just so you guys know how dedicated I am (bastards), I've been without phone service for two days now and I had to burn the Diatribe onto a CD and take it to my sisters house to put it up at 8am.

I HATE dial up.

So leave me feedback.

Dames

Just so you guys know how dedicated I am (bastards), I've been without phone service for two days now and I had to burn the Diatribe onto a CD and take it to my sisters house to put it up at 8am.

I HATE dial up.

So leave me feedback.

Dames

Very nice job. I too am liking the build.

As I stated before...I have two reasonings to why Benoit might want to go for the World Heavyweight Title:

1) He's tired of HHH's talking about he's the best in the business and such, and just wants to shut him up once and for all.

OR...

2) This is HIS way of sticking it to Heyman, so Heyman can't brag about having the 2004 Royal Rumble winner on his show anymore.

Also, check your Private Messages, Dames. Sent you one.

2) This is HIS way of sticking it to Heyman, so Heyman can't brag about having the 2004 Royal Rumble winner on his show anymore.

Firstly, good job Dames on the review.

Now I quote Chris here for a reason.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Not only is Benoit sticking it to Heyman by going after the World Heavyweight Title and taking away Heyman's claim to having the Rumble Winner, but it also will frustrate Heyman that he can't stop Benoit from getting that World Title shot now. Sure, it's not Smackdown's Title, but Benoit can still become the Raw Champion and if he does, that just goes to further to frustrate Heyman because Benoit would've easily handled Lesnar and makes both Heyman and Lesnar look like fools.

This will especially be true when Lesnar loses to Guerrero at NWO (assuming the title match is still on). This happens just because Goldberg can then say something against Lesnar and we get the Lesnar vs. Goldberg match.

As for WMXX, I also think that Benoit will face Michaels and Triple H at Wrestlemania XX. Why? Because this way, Benoit can either pin Triple H or Michaels and then we get Benoit winning without either Triple H or Michaels losing their heat to Benoit by pinfall because it is not a one on one match. Both Michaels and Triple H will at some point face off against each other for the #1 contendership and winner (of course being Triple H) will go to face Benoit at Backlash (as it would then have to be RAW event, since it'll be in Edmonton). What happens at Backlash is anyone's guess, but I'm assuming that Benoit will retain, just because how else will they be able to use him for fodder against the likes of Randy Orton? I mean, he'd have to beat Triple H. Why? Because that builds up Benoit as a great great superstar (since Triple H, IS Godly and all in the WWE Universe).

Then you know, have Randy Orton get a title match against Benoit at the next PPV and then Orton stick it to Triple H that he did what Triple H couldn't do and this ends up making Triple H a face and have them battle it out (with Benoit getting stuff here and there to make them look good).

...at least that's what I think.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I missed another Miss Jackie nipple slip. I need to stop changing the channel during a Rico match now.

You missed her back. Unless your DeathFromAbove, then I hope you don't have a thing seeing women from behind without a bra on.

The armwork was retarded -They have Ric Flair, master of the Figure 4, going against RVD, the man with the "educated feet" - and they go after the arm... and they did it for soooo long and it meant nothing in the end...but Orton's omoplatta was awesome - if not totally unintentional.

Rob could have made it mean something - say, he goes for his cartwheel moonsault combo and he collapses under the weight. It's a little spot, but it means so much and validates the work on the arm. That's not so much "poor" selling, as it is "not good".

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I thought the Handicap match was a hell of a lot of fun.

Also, the guys at DVDVR have somehow turned me on to the greatness of Mark Henry. I... LIKED... his "match" with GBerg.