Guest Suicide King

Storm card!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm!

Due Friday February 6, 2004

LIVE from the Ervin J. Nutter Center

All materials due by 11 PM Eastern Time

Send to: realitycheck

Clusterfuck was a success of monumental performances, and it is clear that the fed's direction has violently shifted! Sunday has to be viewed as the night that the Unnamed's destiny was finally achieved as two of its member climbed their respective mountains to stand atop the fed! The majority of tonight's event will deal with the ramifications of Clusterfuck. What will Sacred have to say about his victory? And our newest champion Wildchild? What will he say about the most momentous night of his career? Will Stryke come to say goodbye? What about our newest SWFers, the former SJL? And finally and perhaps most importantly, what about Danny Williams?

Opening Promo

The Unnamed have something to say. You can bet that Clusterfuck, the World Title, and someone's Hardcore Title shot later tonight are on the marquee.

Toxxic vs. Jacob Helmsley

The JL is dead, but long live the influx of new talent! A promising rookie named Toxxic has just been signed, and Commissioner Stevens wants to see what he's made of. Enter our resident pipe-wielding maniac Jacob Helmsley...

Rules: standard singles match, DQ and countouts.

Send to: Grand Slam

Word limit: 2500 words

And Your Main Event!

Janus vs. "The Notorious" John Duran

There's more build for this HCG Title match than there has been for a long time. The Unnamed/Trinity feud came to a head last night, but the denouement comes now.

Rules: none. at all. anywhere falls and submissions, no countouts or DQs.

Send to: realitycheck

Word limit: 5000 words

Right. This show is mostly a promo show, as a lot of people have a lot to say. Only two matches; one debut, one promised match.

Right, promo...

Looks like I'll have to talk to a certain person about a certain something first though. Anyway, expect self pity by the bucket full...maybe not full, as I have English coursework to work on, but still...self pity!

And laughter at Alan getting eliminated by Todd.

But mostly self pity.

2500 words? What... are you expecting a squash, or just a shit load of action in as little words as possible?

;)

cool card... looking forward to see teh PROMOADGE~!

2500 words? What... are you expecting a squash, or just a shit load of action in as little words as possible?

;)

cool card... looking forward to see teh PROMOADGE~!

Well, bearing in mind I have NEVER WRITTEN AN E-FED MATCH BEFORE... yeah, I'm expecting we'll see a squash. You could probably write yourself as beating me via DQ from a shot with a teddy bear and you'd still get the nod.

We shall see. Perhaps my grasp of the English language isn't as tentative as i believe.

See, in my day sunny, you have to write a 2000 word tester match to send in.

You'll be ok, you'll find you get the grasp of it, and that 2.5K isnt much at all.

Good luck mate, and we'll all be around to help you out.

Guest Goodear

The first couple of times you write, that 2500 words is going to feel like a lot. But as you go, it'll become less and less work to fill up your word counts, so much that you go too far the other way and pull out your hair about not having enough #&@# words. Then you get lazy. Then you start with the wacky insider comments in your matches like how boring Grappler is and how much Bobby Riley wants to make sweet love to Manson.

Guest Suicide King

I was going easy on the new guy. Be nice, chilluns. And keep in mind that my request for you to be nice no longer has any power behind it. ;)

Pfft... YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME THUGG~!

slowy backs off

I was just kidding about the WL. I'm actually glad it's that low, because I've got very little time now that Ashley's parents are here for a week.

...in laws... shudders :(