TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Amazing Rando

Who travels with who?

Back in the SJL, Crow used to travel alone (however, Janus tagged along a couple times) in his grey metallice Honda Integra GSI '95. In the SWF, he still travelled in the Honda but he had Dante Crane and Jessica to keep him company. I swear no threesomes occurred.

;)

Crow wouldn't ride with Card & Natasha.. backseat drivers with Fran Drescher on crack accents don't make good company. (Card is one of the VERY few people who can put up with Natasha for long periods of time)

Hey look Mark...you know I gotta get my lean on...I can't be all, sittin' straight up and shit. I gotsta keep it real ya heard...let 'dem bitches sit in da back. They be aight...just get yo knees up. Let WC sit behind me...he can squeeze in there. Besides, being 7'2" in a tiny ass Honda ain't all that comfortable....maybe if you'd get da Escalade like I been tellin' you to...we wouldn't have dis problem.

Da "switchin' to ghetto mode" H

You'd think the trailer of Dace's semi would be a portable mini apparent ment for people to crash in.

On a random 2:04 am note, that reminded me of a series of books I have... w00t.

Well, Mr. VP of Talent whatever...gimme a raise and I can afford to pay for the upgrade. The peanuts you pay me now is unacceptable, and I can barely afford the throwback jerseys and bling I need to maintain my image.

Da "damn the kids...it's all about the bling bling" H

Hey man, you're management now, not talent. And management contracts are way outside my wheelhouse. Besides, how's about you fork over some of that endorsement cash you've been raking in? I did one PepsiMax spot and that will pay for a sememster of Chris' college someday.

Well maybe you two can't afford an Escalade, but how about an Avalanche? Same exact thing basically. Possibly an Expedition would work too.

This reminds me, Johnny once drove a Ford Broncho II to an SJL show.

Well...me and Todd travel by the ole' Toddmobile. Now, it is only Todd's old '72 Chevy...but, hey, it has a cool name. And some nice paintwork...Royal Blue of course. And air conditioning. No suspension, left brake light doesn't work, and you can only plays tape cassettes...but at least you don't get hot on a Summer day's drive.

It's the RIGHT brake light that doesn't work, and suspension is overrated. Just think of it as a Low Rider man. Plus, it could be worse. You could be riding in the trunk. Megan's getting sick of it...

Hey, she can ride up with me if she wants!

HOT DAMN!

And...err...about that left brakelight. When was the last time you checked it?

:unsure:

I think Toxxic may make friends quickly due to the fact that he's always going to be sober and can therefore always drive...