TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Silence

Victoria pissing her wrestling career away?

From what I read about Byte This, Victoria said that after seeing Torrie and Sable pose in Playboy, Victoria said she'd love to pose too. I think we know the process: Announced on TV, get a huge ego, get fired. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to Torrie yet, but it could still (not that I'd care since she can't wrestle).

From what I read about Byte This, Victoria said that after seeing Torrie and Sable pose in Playboy, Victoria said she'd love to pose too.

Sorry, I stopped reading everything after this sentence.

Trish is the only woman in the company I actually respect.

It's too bad that within the last few months she's become stale in the ring, though.

As for the Victoria post, I wasn't implying that she was a lesbian. I just posted something close to what she said on Byte This (since I didn't watch the show since my Media player sucks due to all the buffering it does).

Guest Choken One

Molly?

No one actually wants to see Molly Naked...

Trish has been bombarded by Offers for years...

She's the ONLY DIVA to balance her good looks with passable workrate and get pass the whole Blonde Bimbo image...

I'm surprised it hasn't happened to Torrie yet, but it could still (not that I'd care since she can't wrestle).

Naturally, I really, really, really, really, really hope it does, ASAP. However, I guess she has no dignity or ego at all so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Regardless, I actually like Victoria, and I'd admit to being a bit curious...but I'd rather her not pose.

Molly?

Cuz she is fat, right?

Why are some people so uptight? She said she might want to pose nude at sometime, not murder someone. It's not really any worse than any of the 'Divas' shoots she does already.

Here's the Byte This report.

411's WWE Byte This Report: Victoria, Sable, Torrie

Posted By Ashish on 02.06.04

Playboy, motorcycles, babies and Josh! What more could anyone want!

Hosts are Josh Matthews and special guest Victoria! Torrie and Sable will be calling in later in the show, but no Tazz (crazy stuff in the Hook) and Droz (at home, doing well. As a special treat the Fink is calling from Japan.

Faith from Pennsylvania asks if Victoria has any intention of bringing a harder edge to the Women’s division. Victoria is flattered that WWE thinks she is tough enough to be the first woman to compete in steel cage and hardcore matches. She would love to do a TLC match, maybe at Wrestlemania. Her focus however is on Molly Holly and the belt.

Kevin from Connecticut asks what it was like wrestling the Fabulous Moolah a few weeks ago. Again, she was flattered to be in the ring with her. It was a little difficult being chummy with her and then finding out she has to beat her ass later on in the evening.

Brandy of Alberta wants to know if it’s true if Lance Storm and Victoria are siblings. It’s a running joke, as Lance claims they actually are as they look much alike. She is flattered to be compared to Storm as he is a good looking guy. They also have the same athletic ability.

Segment One: Howard Finkle

It’s the Fink – who knows what time it is in Japan. The Fink misses Victoria, but his loss is Josh’s gain. Fink sucks up to Victoria before announcing that the first leg of the Japanese Road to Wrestlemania in Hiroshima was kicked off in ‘high style’. They had a very unique crowd as the Japanese fans are very respectful of what the wrestlers bring. They are not overzealous but appreciate the work and the moves. It’s a bit of a culture shock as the wrestlers are used to performing in front of screaming me-me’s, and instead each superstar is met with a round of applause after the match. It is a gruelling tour though – as they have a hectic work schedule. They are currently in Osaka, where it just a little bit after 6 in the morning. Sometimes it’s difficult being part of WWE!

Victoria’s mother was from Japan and she was disappointed not to be on the tour because she became very emotional last time she was there. Victoria believes the Japanese fans really respect the wrestlers. The current tour has been a culture shock for some wrestlers, but not others – such as Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, who received a tremendous reaction when he came to the ring. It was the first time, however for Batista and it takes a bit of time to adjust to the crowd. Josh comments that for Japanese fans, wrestling is like going to a movie. Fink wants Josh to behave.

Fink leaves.

Victoria notes that they still call wrestling ‘fighting’ in Japan. Phone call for Victoria from Chad, who wants to know whether Chyna brought her into WWE. Chyna said she had a good look and gave her the contact number for WWE. It was the right timing, and she would love to have a match against her one day. Victoria, who has the best birthday ever (February 10th) pimps OVW, which you can catch in Louisville, Kentucky. Sha wants to know Victoria’s thoughts on winning her first Women’s title. She says it was unbelievable and was on the verge of crying. She appreciates the respect from the boys.

Paul from NYC wants to know whether performing at MSG was different all. She says the fans are great, always on their feet and she has family in the Bronx so it was nice performing in front of them. Andre from NC wants to know if Victoria has won any awards in fitness modelling. She ‘turned pro’ in Florida and won some ESPN competitions. She used those as a stepping stone to wrestling. It inspired her to WWE.

Justin from New Jersey asks how a torn ACL affects her wrestling. Victoria says she hasn’t been using the over the top legdrop as she is building her repertoire of moves and thought people were sick of it. She doesn’t feel any pain from the torn ACL but will have to get surgery sometime down the line. On where she got the idea for the Widow’s Peak – Victoria got her inspiration from Molly Holly, who got it herself from some indie wrestler. Victoria wants to use it to get the belt back! She is sometimes shocked at what the adrenaline can do to help in the ring.

Tom from Philadelphia asks who wears the pants in the relationship, Victoria or Steven Richards. As Stevie is doing her laundry back at home, it’s pretty obvious. Seriously though, it’s an equal relationship – they both carry the torch. Lorrie from New York wants to know what Victoria likes to do in her personal time. Although there isn’t much personal time in WWE, she likes shopping, working out, motorcycle riding, renting movies and watching Family Guy.

On whether there should be a Women’s Tag Team belt, she thinks there should be – partly due to the amount of women now on RAW. She also believes that there should be an inter-gender championship. Mike wants to know if Victoria and Trish used to be fitness models together. Victoria reveals that it is true and they used to show up at autograph sessions and that’s how they made friends.

Seymour wants to know why people hate Josh so much. No answers.

Victoria believes Jazz is the toughest Diva and would love to challenge her one day in a single match. It’s a feud people want to see. Ken from Delaware asks who her dream match past or present would be with. Victoria would have liked to have fought Chyna although you never say never in WWE. On the premier of Torque which she attended, Victoria says it was a freaky, but great movie. If you love motorcycles you’ll love it. She would pose for Playboy, but hasn’t been asked yet.

Crystal asks who Victoria hangs with outside of the ring. She travels with all of them as you have to mesh well to create a good product. Some of them don’t get along but it is pretty close – just like Josh and Tazz. Victoria always says one prayer before her match not to hurt anyone or be hurt herself. She gets psyched by staring at a curtain. She hopes no one chants “we want puppies”. The women cringe when they hear that, as they really want the crowd to enjoy the wrestling.

Segment Two: Sable

Joined by Sable, who agrees the ‘puppies’ chant can be bad sometimes – check out the forthcoming Playboy for that. According to Victoria you can tell by the photos that Sable and Torrie were having fun. Email from Jose asks how long it took her to officially decide that she wanted to come back. She was away for 4 years and never thought she would be back. Once she was offered the opportunity though, she accepted it instantly.

Anthony from Florida wants to know if she has any plans to wrestle. Sable says the competition is now stiff, but you never say never. Jonathan from New York wants to know what Sable thought of the Superbowl and Janet Jackson’s incident. She said it was a great game but you should be accountable for what you do. It hurts your reputation to blatantly lie. Honesty is the key issue.

Will Sable have an official website again? It’s too difficult to keep it going – but it’s up to WWE whether she has an official Sable site. She’s looking forward to being on Howard Stern as he’s always been respectful to her. Steve from NY asks what it’s like to perform in front of so many fans, regardless of the type of show. To Sable it’s the most exhilarating feeling possible – almost intoxicating. If the fans seem in to what you are doing it’s great. Victoria thinks the adrenaline is a great feeling. At House Shows you’re able to meet fans.

Sable leaves

Segment Three: Torrie Wilson

Torrie Wilson on the phone who is shopping for furniture for her and Kidman’s new house. Both Torrie and Victoria want the latter to be the next Diva to be in Playboy. Although they got along well when they first met each other, Victoria scared the hell out of Torrie as their personalities clashed.

Michael of Scotland wants to know when MTV Cribs with Torrie is going to air and how it went. Unfortunately MTV went to Torrie’s old house – so they are going to have to go back again. Cory from Cleveland asks what the best part of being a WWE Diva is. Torrie likes performing in front of a live crowd on a regular basis, while Victoria likes the travelling as she has gone to places which she never thought she would, like Japan.

Josh wants to talk about Playboy some more and asks Torrie what it was like posing alongside Sable. She enjoyed it more as she had someone to giggle with. Sable is a little more forthright when something isn’t going right, while Torrie is a little more standoffish. Victoria is getting e-mails to flash the Byte This viewers. Laura from Illinois wants to know if British Front Magazine made stuff up about Torrie. She answers that there wasn’t one thing in the article that was true and that it was the most horrible thing anyone’s ever written about her. It made her sound like a cocky little brat – which she isn’t at all. She learnt a lesson that you can’t say anything which could be twisted around.

Someone wants to know when Torrie will be back on Smackdown, as it has been like forever since she like was last on it. Oh my gosh. There is an interview which will be on today’s Smackdown, with both Torrie and Sable.

Matt from Cincinnati asks whether Torrie would like to see a Women’s title on Smackdown. With Victoria emphatically nodding her head in the background, Torrie says she has been begging for it for months, so that they have something to fight for. Josh remembers that Torrie insulted him the last time she was on Byte This – and Reem from Saudi Arabia asks why Torrie and Kidman aren’t together on screen. When they first met with Vince McMahon 3 years ago, they said they had already done it in WCW and wanted to try something new. He would have to be a heel for them to be together as the bad guy always gets the girl. She thinks storylines surrounding Playboy are really interesting when the guys get involved so she’s reconsidering it now. You never know.

A caller wants to know if either Torrie or Victoria are planning to have any children in the future. Torrie definitely wants to have kids after a few years and Victoria thinks she isn’t ready yet as she still acts like a big kid. Kidman loved the Playboy photos and is almost afraid to tell her how good they look as he’s afraid she is going to get a big head.

Torrie leaves.

Victoria’s pick for the No Way Out WWE Championship match? She loves them both and wouldn’t want to put any money on the result. On how to get into the wrestling business, Victoria makes it clear that you have to attend a wrestling school and not do the backyard things – you won’t learn squat, except for how to hurt yourself. She pimps OVW and plugs her website at Vicousvixen.com

Next weeks guests are Jamie Noble and Brock Lesnar!

I have to say, I don't find Trish attractive at all. She's your typical big-breated blonde Pamela Anderson clone. While I do think she deserves credit for becoming as good a wrestler as she has and the effort she puts in, I find her completely uninteresting in terms of physical attractiveness.

Guest Deviant

So... Victoria is willing to pose and Playboy is showing Sable and Torrie again?!? Those motherf***ers!

Well, there's always next year's WM build time... and they better freaking do it. It would just be unfair to tease me like this.

Guest KJ Brackish
I have to say, I don't find Trish attractive at all. She's your typical big-breated blonde Pamela Anderson clone. While I do think she deserves credit for becoming as good a wrestler as she has and the effort she puts in, I find her completely uninteresting in terms of physical attractiveness.

I agree whole-heartedly and I really don't have anything to add except for the fact that the only reason I'd get the Trish Playboy (like it will ever happen! heh!) is by them delivering it to my mailbox in which I would promptly stash it with my others without opening the cover. I don't find Trish, much more diverse than the other typical big breasted blondes.

DFA

Guest Jimbo
She's the ONLY DIVA to balance her good looks with passable workrate and get pass the whole Blonde Bimbo image...

how do ya figure?

Never understood this...why do people say Trish is good in the ring...she sucks just as bad as everyone else does.....

Guest Besus

how do ya figure?

Never understood this...why do people say Trish is good in the ring...she sucks just as bad as everyone else does.....

Yeah she sucks and Victoria,Jazz and Molly doesn't.

Molly?

What's that have to do with respecting Molly?

Next weeks guests are Jamie Noble and Brock Lesnar!

That sounds pretty interesting, actually. Big fans of both guys.

Dude, if you think she comes off unattractive on TV, you should see her in person. A buddy of mine and I had a booth at a comic con here in TO a few years ago, and she had one there as well [this was before she was in WWF/E] ..and holy shit. It was like Tim Curry from the Rocky Horror Picture Show except she had manlier thighs. :throwup:

Tom from Philadelphia asks who wears the pants in the relationship, Victoria or Steven Richards. As Stevie is doing her laundry back at home, it’s pretty obvious. Seriously though, it’s an equal relationship – they both carry the torch.

Did she just admit they're together?

She gets psyched by staring at a curtain. She hopes no one chants “we want puppies”. The women cringe when they hear that, as they really want the crowd to enjoy the wrestling.

Hopefully Lawler is listening since the douchebag still does it.

Guest JMA
Tom from Philadelphia asks who wears the pants in the relationship, Victoria or Steven Richards. As Stevie is doing her laundry back at home, it’s pretty obvious. Seriously though, it’s an equal relationship – they both carry the torch.

Did she just admit they're together?

Victoria is married to someone else. As is Stevie.