TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

The No Way Out Prediction Thread

Ok I'm going to No Way Out on Sunday and I have realized so far theres only 4 matches annouced, and I'm not gonna read the spoilers but I can't wait till tonight to find out if they annouce more, so was there anymore annouced? So far theres

Brock vs Eddie

Angle vs Cena vs Show

Mysterio vs Chavo

and Nidia vs Noble (FUCK!)

so anymore?

Guest FrigidSoul

I haven't read the spoilers either so here would be a guess on my part

WGTT vs The New Too Cool for the tag titles

Guest FrigidSoul

I wouldn't be surprised to see a curtain jerk match like Holly vs Bradshaw just because Holly was a part of the Main Event in the last PPV. They could also have Bradshaw stiff the hell out of Holly for always being a jerk and injuring rookies to secure his spot.

I'm thinking this is show is going to get Armaggedon like buy rate numbers. Not that the card is bad, but there dosen't seem to be much hype surrounding it

Guest FrigidSoul

I wouldn't be surprised to see Kidman vs. London added since they're suppose to be feuding correct? I haven't been watching Velocidential Saturdays so I'm not sure if they started their thing yet. If they have I'd go with that. Also if I was in charge of the card with what they have going it would be

Holly vs Bradshaw in 10min of stiffness where there's a double DQ due to both of them just wasting eachother

Kidman vs London for 13-15min

Noble vs Nidia with no more than 5min(who really cares?)

Mysterio vs Chavo: 20-25min

WGTT vs New Too Cool: 17min

Angle/Show/Cena: 25-30min

Eddy vs Brock for about 35min

combine all that with about 20min of backstagery and maybe a match between Nunzio & Tajiri which can lead into FBI vs Tajiri's group for WM XX and you have a pretty good card.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

It's strange only having a five match card at a Pay-Per-View like No Way Out, but at least it opens the possibility/ies of each match being given it's due time.

As for the WWE Tag Team Championship match, it looks like they have found something Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas to do. In my opinion (and everybody else's, hopefully), they're the best Tag Team on SmackDown! right now - hell, they're the best Tag Team in WWE.

Hey, they're 'The World's Greatest Tag Team'!

Seriously though, SmackDown! really has to build it's Tag Team Division - after being told to "sit on the sidelines" by WWE Bookers, Benjamin and Haas now have something to do, and that shouldn't happen because there should be about five solid Tag Teams per show.

You saw at WWE Armageddon the abundance of Tag Teams that Raw can have when they want to.

I'm hoping that with new Tag Teams, i.e. Billy Kidman and Paul London, being formed, and not just to build an individual's feud, this adds freshness and a sense of excitement to the Division.

Hey, this wasn't the thread for that!

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

*Spoilers*

Ah, guys... I was just about to tip for No Way Out in The Shooters' Tipping Competition, and it appears that three other matches have been added to the card.

For the WWE Tag Team Championship: Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi (Too Cool) VS The Brothers Basham and Shaniqua

The APA VS The 'Self-Proclaimed' "World's Greatest Tag Team"

Rhyno VS Hardcore Holly

So there you go. Haha! Fancy that! When talking about face Tag Teams on SmackDown!, I forget about the APA. I wonder why...

If Bradshaw and Faarooq are warming up Haas and Benjamin for a Tag Team Championship feud.

I wouldn't mind developing a Tag Team feud where the Championships aren't involved, either.

As you'd know, the Brothers Basham VS the APA would more likely than not suck, but hey, you never know what tricks they might have up their sleeve!

End *Spoilers*.

Guest Choken One

Why not just merge all four teams into a Elimination Tag Title Match?

Rhyno/Holly? Ugh. At least it's Rhyno and not A-Train.

well that sounds pretty decent now, I get to see Rhyno in a match for the first time...Hardcore too, but I just don't care for him :P It'd be nice to see Ron Simmions for the first time also.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I saw a commercial that said that some Mexican boxer would be in Eddy's corner. Is this true?

I would expect a Kane appearance on here somewhere too. Maybe a runin, double squash on London/Kidman. Expect some Deadman hijinx to follow.

Guest Choken One

This appears to be our FINAL CARD

WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © Vs Eddy Guerrero

#1 WWE Title Contender Match

John Cena Vs The Big Show Vs Kurt Angle

Cruiserweight Title Match

Mysterio © w/Paez Vs Chavo Guerrero Jr w/Chavo Sr.

Blindfold Match

Nidia Vs Jamie Knoble

Tag Team Title Handicap Match

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty © Vs Basham Brothers and Shaniqua

Five Matches all in all with remote possiblity of APA Vs WGTT (Cole made mention of a match at NWO but never was "confirmed* via graphic), wouldn't rule out a *bonus* match consisting of Hardcore Holly...

Heat will likely have a FBI/Kidman and London Tag Match

You have to expect some sort of Playboy segment to time fill

Likely Hype packages for Mania...

But I'm liking the prospect of a 35 minute plue Eddy/Lesnar match...Chavo/Ray been getting decent hype and could go 15-20 minutes and TBS/Cena/Angle could go 30 minutes as well, I'd imagine the Blindfold match will be short and bitter and I wouldn't be shocked if they actually try to have an extended Tag match fourmula, when In reality It shouldn't be on the card in the first place or at least should be a 4 way with WGTT and APA.

This PPV is VERY similar to Vengence, we have a three way dance and HORRIBLE booked match (Noble/Nidia=Gowan/McMahon)...I'm guessing Eddy/Brock plays WGTT/Kidman and Mysterio here tonight because Rikishi/S2H Vs Bashams sure as hell won't...

Guest Anglesault
WWE Title Match

Brock Lesnar © Vs Eddy Guerrero

#1 WWE Title Contender Match

John Cena Vs The Big Show Vs Kurt Angle

Cruiserweight Title Match

Mysterio © w/Paez Vs Chavo Guerrero Jr w/Chavo Sr.

Blindfold Match

Nidia Vs Jamie Knoble

Tag Team Title Handicap Match

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty © Vs Basham Brothers and Shaniqua

Five Matches all in all with remote possiblity of APA Vs WGTT

AWFUL. AWFUL.

Guest Choken One

we get a potential ****+ match out of it and I wouldn't be shocked if Angle and TBS bring the working boots (TBS and Angle always were good 3 way workers), Chavo/Mysterio could be REALLY good or just painstakingly monotone... The other two matches won't likely get much time to suck.

Guest Anglesault
we get a potential ****+ match out of it

And a SHITLOAD of crap.

Unacceptable.