TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

New Shopzone shirts

Here are some new shirts at Shopzone.

77031pi.jpg

Geez, what guy would wear that? It looks like a girl's shirt. So I'd wear it.

97016pi.jpg

Interesting. Very plain for a WWE shirt. I like it. Strange choice of colour though.

Those are pretty much the only ones that haven't been paraded on TV yet.

Guest T®ITEC

I'm definitely getting that Jericho shirt. It's delightful. Also, because I love orange (in all it's ugly shades), RVD's new shirt is pretty appealing to me. It's certainly better than those absolutely gaudy black and yellow shirts WWE always makes for him.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I love that Chris Jericho T-Shirt.

I think that I might just purchase it.

I was looking around and saw that The Rock's shirt that he wore on RAW back in December, "How's Your Lips?' is now on sale for 9.98 but his "Hit It Strong" shirt is still on sale for 14.98

Its about damn time they got new shirts. I'd also wear the new Jericho one. Speaking of which, I still need to get the Highlight of The Night one...

Guest Mr. X

The Jericho shirt definitely looks like a girl's shirt. The Van Dam one I like except the five on the back looks really dumb there.

Well...I was against all the shirts being made being black...

But this is taking things a bit too far if you ask me.

Though...Jericho's shirt DOES kind of remind me of the style of shirts Piper wears/wore...

I like the Jericho shirt, but then again i like all of his shirts even the don't be an assclown one, i just can't seem to find faults with anything to do with Mr. Jericho.

I actually think the "Sexy Beast" shirt is kind of funny in light of the fact that many of the wrestling fans that would consider buying it are not sexy beasts.

I think that was intentionally the reason they made. I mean, hello! Why else would they stock it in XXL?

Guest OctoberBlood

I like both of those.

BTW, I have an WWF NWO shirt up for sale on my ebay auctions (sig) if anyone wants to check it out. :P

Guest Quik

That Jericho shirt would look perfect on a 450 pound hick with a bowl haircut during an episode of Cops.

If they swapped the orange and black around on RVD's shirt, it'd appeal to me more. I'm not really a wearer of orange.

Nor am I a wearer of shirts with the kind of slogan (Sexy Beast) you'd find on a girls shirt. I can't imagine a guy wearing that shirt, and even if I could, I can't imagine not laughing if I saw a guy wearing that shirt.

Guest Dynamite Kido

WOW, I would actually rock the RVD shirt. Surprised as I hate most of their shirts......