TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Vince McMahon overacting Hall of Fame

Guest Redhawk

Is there a more over-the-top actor than Vince McMahon? Has there ever been? I doubt it. So with that in mind, what are some of your memorable Vince McMahon overacting moments? A few...

"Come on Stve, OPEN EEM UP!! OPEN EEM UP!! GET HIM!! GET HIM!!" as Steve Austin beats on Jim Ross, post-WM 17.

"You're not gonna live up to your end of the bargain....I'M NOT GONNA LIVE UP TO MINE." (in his best Skeletor voice) to Kane and 'Taker, 1998.

"YOOOUUURRRR'E FIRED!"

And those are just lines. He's also got the big gulps and wild facial expressions. I'd love to see Vince in a movie.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Michael Hayes as "Dok Hendrix". The guy was always screaming, talking fast and gasping for air.

Guest wrestlingbs

My fav vince moment was on SD, post WM 2000, when he came out to the ring with DX. He talked about how everyone in the group was a great genetic specimen (WTF?! X-pac?) and he concluded the speech by saying that for everybody else:

"Life sucks, AND THEN YOU DIIIIIIEEE!"

Always found that funny.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
JR "Na Na Na Na Na Na good bye"

It's like Jim Ross NEVER HEARD ANYONE say that before. He just sounded like a complete idiot.

NA NA NA, NA NA, NA NA NA NA, NA HEY HEY GOOD BYE!

One of my favorite Vince promos ever:

Vince McMahon: Ever since the Royal Runble, Ric Flair has assumed the position of leadership in the WWF.  Under Ric Flair's leadeship, the WWF has terminal cancer.  The WWF is going to die!  This is my life, what I built.  You know what you have to do, don't you?  You're thinking that I don't have the guts.  I have to do something that even I will regret.  It's got to be done.  I'm not going to let Ric Flair KILL what I created!  Because I'm going to KILL MY creation!  I'm going to INJECT the WWF with a lethal dose of poiiiiison!  If anybody is gonna kill MY creation, I"M gonna do it!  Me and the...N...W...O...

Ah, good times. :)

One of my favorite Vince promos ever:

Vince: Ever since the Royal Runble, Ric Flair has assumed the position of leadership in the WWF. Under Ric Flair's leadeship, the WWF has terminal cancer. The WWF is going to die! This is my life, what I built. You know what you have to do, don't you? You're thinking that I don't have the guts. I have to do something that even I will regret. It's got to be done. I'm not going to let Ric Flair KILL what I created! Because I'm going to KILL my creation! I'm going to INJECT the WWF with a lethal dose of poiiiiison! If anybody is gonna kill my creation, I"M gonna do it! Me and the...N...W...O...

Ah, good times. :)

I was at the Smackdown Taping when he did that.

Guest Stunt Granny

How about his facial expressions while Stacy Keibler was giving him a lap dance a couple years ago. If you made those faces at any strip club in the world you'd prolly get your ass kicked by the security thugs.

Guest Redhawk

I was at the RAW show (better known as the "WCW is RAW" or "Buff Bagwell's First and Last WWF Match RAW") when Vince did this:

"Oh yeah, I got a BIG surprise for you, Torrie! Yeah, Mac Daddy's got a BIG surprise for you! OH BOY!"

Now, I know Torrie Wilson is hot and everything, but what man would seriously get naked in a garage with a cameraman right in front of him and a national TV audience -- including quite possibly his WIFE -- watching?

Guest Stunt Granny

"STUN ME STEVE, STUN ME!!!!!!!! I NEED THE OLD STONE COLD BACK.....STUN ME DAMN IT!~!!!@! Wait, wait Steve where are you going? NO!!!! COME BACK, COME BACK STONE COLD......(sobbing) COME BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!"

I was at the RAW show (better known as the "WCW is RAW" or "Buff Bagwell's First and Last WWF Match RAW") when Vince did this:

"Oh yeah, I got a BIG surprise for you, Torrie! Yeah, Mac Daddy's got a BIG surprise for you! OH BOY!"

Now, I know Torrie Wilson is hot and everything, but what man would seriously get naked in a garage with a cameraman right in front of him and a national TV audience -- including quite possibly his WIFE -- watching?

Is that the same face Vince makes whenever one of the divas dances or does something sexy in front of Vince?

Guest Stunt Granny

The best non verbal over acting had to be when he was all bloody peeking over the ring apron with a lead pipe in his hand with a ultra satanic look in his eyes.

"You know what? I used to think of you as Daddy's little girl, but now I look at you - you know what I see? I see your mother - I see two spoiled, ungrateful, little BITCHES, that's what I see. So I'm gonna tell you that same thing that I told her, and that's GET THE HELL OUTTA MY LIFE, AND STAY OUT!

And wait a minute, I want you to give your mother another message for me. I want you to give your mother a message and that is that soon, after this divorce is final, there's gonna be a new Mrs. McMahon. Oh yeah...there is. A voluptuous Mrs. McMahon, I'll guarantee it - a voluptuous Mrs. McMahon that can keep up with my sexual prowess. And by the way, tell your mother that chances are...the new Mrs. McMahon is gonna be about YOUR AGE."

"Life sucks, AND THEN YOU DIIIIIIEEE!"

That very quote was sampled by the death metal group Skinless in their song "The Optimist".

*blinks*

I thought that said "Lita sucks..."

The whole Kiss My Ass club...ugh...

But I enjoyed JR getting humilated, and Vince wearing JR's hat. Priceless.

"I will never forgive you mother for GIVING BIRTH TO YOU!!!"

Than a week later Vince and Steph are hugging inside the ring.

I loved when Shane was training Vince for his match against Stone Cold in 1999.

Guest Stunt Granny

I think Vince needs to cash in his chips with the Mr. McMahon character and just go on a complete rampage of insanity before finally being commited to a mental institution never to be seen again. It would make perfect sense given his behavior on screen the last year and a half.

*Vince in a padded cell with a straight jakcet on*

"I'm Vince McMahon dammit!!!!!! You can do this to me!! I own the WWE, I own Wrestling!!!! I'm a billionaire!!!!!"

*Vince turns to one of the hospital workers*

"You! Let me out of here or you're fired!!"

"uh...I don't work for you"

"You're FIIIIIRED!!!!!!!!!!!"

"whatever"

*worker closes door, Vince turns to an inmate who is staring at him*

"You'd better stop doing that."

"You'd better stop doing that."

"Stop repeating me!"

"Stop repeating me!"

"Dammit I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon! You will treat me with RESPECT!!"

"You will treat me with RESPECT!!"

"That's it YOU'RE FIIIIIRED!!!!!!"

"YOOOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

"NO!!! YOU"RE FIRED"

NO!! YOU'RE FIRED

"YOU'RE FIRED!!!"

"YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

"YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

*as the arguement continues the camera pulls back and fades out, Vince McMahon is never seen on WWE TV ever again*

I think I've quoted this a million times on this board...

Good Friends, Better Enemies - Razor vs Vader.

*Razor does his pose with pyro going off behind him*

Vince - "OOKING GOOD, MAMMA, OOKING GOOD!"

Ahem.

UYI

Guest wrestlingbs

Remember last year during his fued with the Undertaker, when he gave that speech in the middle of the ring. Then he smiles up towards the light... looked like he'd just taken a huge dump in the ring.

Guest thebigjig

*as the crowd chants 'asshoooole'*

McMahon: I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon! I'm a billionaire damnit! I can buy and sell each and every one of you!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
"I will never forgive you mother for GIVING BIRTH TO YOU!!!"

Than a week later Vince and Steph are hugging inside the ring.

I loved when Shane was training Vince for his match against Stone Cold in 1999.

I think the quote was directed toward Shane, not Stephanie.

Guest Adrian 3:16

My all time funniest Vince moment- and definitely the most bizarre, since he was supposed to be a face at the time- was near the end of the Alliance angle, maybe the last Raw before Survivor Series '01.

There was a big brawl at the end of the show, and all the big players at the time- Rock, Angle, Jericho, Booker, RVD, Taker, etc- were laid out in the ring at the end with Austin the last man standing. He's in the ring celebrating when Vince appears on the TitanTron, for no real reason mind you, against a red background and doing the most evil, over the top, cartoonish laugh in history with this satanic look on his face. I'll be damned if it wasn't one of the funniest things I've ever seen, but I lost my tape of it. But the satan laugh is still in Vince's latest TitanTron.

Of course, Vince was supposed to be good at the time and Austin was the evil turncoat leading the force trying to destroy the WWF. Maybe they were foreshadowing the double turn after Survivor Series, but given the writing at the time I kind of doubt it.

None of these lines hold a candle to the promo that was highlighted by the lasting words, "When I die, I wanna go straight to Hell!"

And if we're talking about overacting on Vince's part, we can't forget just about opening promo for WWF PPVs in the 1980s and early 1990s. Those Survivor Series opening promos remain some of my all-time favorite PPV openers.