TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The Shield, season 3. Official Thread

You know, I really didn't have my hopes up too high this episode due to the previews I saw, but I dug this show. And that hooker wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She'll be back

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

now that she's the "queen ho" or whatever it was called...

Guest Cerebus
Question. Does anyone else think that Shane's girlfriend will end up being killed by the end of the season?

God I hope so...I never could stand Shane, he acts like a spoiled 8 year old who can't pry his lips off his big brother's ass.

Question. Does anyone else think that Shane's girlfriend will end up being killed by the end of the season?

God I hope so...I never could stand Shane, he acts like a spoiled 8 year old who can't pry his lips off his big brother's ass.

I seriously doubt Shane or his GF will die. If anyone has "dead man walking" written on their forehead, it's Tavon. If he doesn't end up on a receiving end of a bullet at the end of the season ala Terry I will be shocked.....

As for the girlfriend, I wouldn't put it past them to have her pregnancy turn out to be a false alarm (like in the soaps) and that they will either agreed to break up upon finding out that it was a false alarm or she'll keep pretending to be pregnant/fake a miscarriage and Shane will dump her ass when he finds out he's been played.

I'm expecting Shane or Tevon to take a bullet because the other didn't cover them or messed up on purpose. I love the tension they're building between the two and god I hope that "queen ho" doesn't come back because I couldn't stand her.

I think Tavon gets a pass...you can't keep killing the guy that the Captain puts on the Strike Team

Think of the dark comedy potential! Or even the holy shit moment that would come when Acaveda, who's come to somewhat trust Vic and even gave up the ghost of trying to pin Vic for the murder of Terry, realizes that history has repeated and Vic has killed another teammate?

Plus there is the serious storyline of what would happen if Lem found out that Vic/Shane were killing fellow Strike Team members. Given how he reacted when Terry died (which was real given how neither Ronnie and Lem know that Vic was the killer) and the fact that he personally gave Vic the go-ahead to bring Tavon onto the team, it could lead to an even bigger storyline where Lem goes after Vic for double murder and a "Strike Team Implodes" storyline that isn't centered around Shane and Vic's annual squabbling...

I'm glad I have Wed mornings off work so I can watch this. I have to tape RAW, Smackdown, Wonderfalls, South Park, and Chappelle's Show. And have to watch them the next day

Guest OctoberBlood

Fucking great episode and that fight scene and crash was brutal. Good stuff.

Guest Cerebus
Holy shit

I'm with you man, I did NOT expect that at all. I hope Tevon isn't dead, he's a great character.

Guest El Satanico

So, did anyone expect Shane vs. Tavon to come to such a violent conclusion? Guess Shane will be watching what he says now.

Next week's episode looks amazing, but I think they gave away too much showing what the pay back was.

Next week's episode looks amazing, but I think they gave away too much showing what the pay back was.

When it comes to shows like 24 and The Shield I try not to read to much into the preview because just when they seem to show you to much you end up getting a whole lot more.

When it comes to shows like 24 and The Shield I try not to read to much into the preview because just when they seem to show you to much you end up getting a whole lot more.

Holy Fuck, what an ending!

Not only is Tavon gone it seems, we finally get to see more of Ronnie not only in this episode but also next week's episode it appears! And next week's episode, given the spoilers floating around, should bring the show to a new status quo that is desperately needed given how the show keeps running in circles with regards to the Vic/Acaveda storyline....

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

the last 5 minutes of this show shocked the hell outta me, and next week looks even crazier.

woot.

The new issue of People magazine has a little write up on "The Shield", and it says something like next weeks episode features a main character going through something graphic. From the previews, it looks like maybe Acaveda might get some serious BUTT whomping "OZ style"...wouldn't that be crazy. Acaveda gets raped and is freaked out for the rest of the season.

This weeks episode, however rocked. And the showdown between Shane and Tavon had me riveted. Great fight scene. Pretty realistic.

You just knew Shane was going to say something stupid and you're urging him not to...then WHAM! And you get a great knockdown dragout fight.

Next week looks like it should be great too.

Actually, I think Acevada is about to be shot, when BAMMY WHAMMY, Vic comes in and shoots the little shitter(Not Aceveda) and saves Acevedas life. Tavons death is known, but Aceveda won't do anything, because he owe's Vic. Then it will turn into Vic+Aceveda going up against Wimms.

Anyway, I havnt read about any spoilers, but next week looks great.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I think he's assuming that when a guy goes flying through his windshield in a puddle of blood he's dead. Doesn't watch much TV, obviously.

:(

I liked Tevon. And how the heck did that skinny cracka manage to get the best of him through most of that slobberknocker?

Oh, and that black chick on that decoy squad is hot, imo.

And I can't wait until Gay Julian returns with a vengance...

I liked Tevon. And how the heck did that skinny cracka manage to get the best of him through most of that slobberknocker?

Shanes girlfriend nailed him with the iron..a couple of times..that would take it out of any man.

I'm talking about before that (and that was a wicked shot). Before that iron Shane was holding his own.

My bad...I read your first post wrong.

Yeah, Shane was doing good there for a bit, until those elbow and nut shots by Tavon.