TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The Shield, season 3. Official Thread

Man Acevado is gonna kill the guy that raped him I bet.

I think Aceveda's going to kill the guy, the friend, and then probably himself if his wife doesn't stop being a cunt.

Is Vic Mackey, Gonna have to choke a bitch?

No but he'll probably have to choke Mara's bitch mother though...

That being said, this episode smelled of cosmic reset button pushing. Claudette's demotion, Vic and the Strike Team being given back their former autonomy, and the removal of the Decoy Squad.

Line of the night had to be the response to Dutch calling out Acaveda over his treatment of Claudette.

Anyway, next week's episode looks to be the best one of the season. And it was great that they used a clip of Ronnie as their token "OMG Acaveda's snapped and going on a killing spree" reaction shot....

Damn, the only thing better then the episode was the preview for next week. Great ep, and great ending with The Strike Team back in form, and David just waiting...

"Get on your knees."

Can't friggin wait for next week.

Guest Cerebus

The only bad things about this week's ep was the stuff they didn't show (Dutch's rape case, Julien's "problem," and too little Claudette in her good form. I'm dissapointed with the loss of the Decoy Squad though, they were GREAT last week. Anyone know if they're coming back?

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

dude, Acevada's wife is seriously a raging cunt. I hope he kills her too.

I'm all right with the Decoys leaving, because this is my first season and I've never seen Vic in full bore ass beating mode.

I'm all right with the Decoys leaving, because this is my first season and I've never seen Vic in full bore ass beating mode.

Acaveda's wife didn't bug me that much. She could have been an even bigger bitch or even savagely bashed Acaveda for disgracing her and the family name (since in rape is considered a violation of an entire family in latin culture).

That being said, I wouldn't be suprised if Aurora ends up doing a three-sixty next week and becomes utterly supportive of David in this crisis, with all of the messy scenes of her coming to terms with her husband's violation and David having to relive the rape in order to tell her about it taking place off-camera for the sake of speeding up the plot...

Great episode.

but MAN is Aceveda's wife a bitch. What should he have done, get shot through the skull, make you a widow, and his kid an orphan!? Way to be supportive of your husband who just went through rape, you stupid piece of shit.

I actually called shane's gf being the one who took the money last week, but it still popped up when i didn't expect it. That woman aint nothing but trouble for Shane. Of course the real story is when the hell is TeVon gonna wake up??

The end was just great with the Strike Team retaking the streets. Awesome!

Am I the only one who wants to see Aceveda and Vic actually become friends? Ace is already starting to bend the rules here and there.

But the million dollar question...where's the pic from David's deed? That's gotta lead to trouble.

And I called Shane's girl stealing the money...but I'd thought that Shane would have given her an extra key and just not told Vic about it.

But the million dollar question...where's the pic from David's deed? That's gotta lead to trouble.

And I called Shane's girl stealing the money...but I'd thought that Shane would have given her an extra key and just not told Vic about it.

Maybe after he kills the guy, the gathering of evidence uncovers the phone.

My guess is that whatever Aceveda does exactly will be used as a bargaining chip by the Strike Team. We'll make your evidence disappear, if you make the investigation of the marked bills go away.

Maybe after he kills the guy, the gathering of evidence uncovers the phone.

My guess is that whatever Aceveda does exactly will be used as a bargaining chip by the Strike Team. We'll make your evidence disappear, if you make the investigation of the marked bills go away.

Agreed. The phone most likely end up as the deux de machina for the money train plot as Vic will get ahold of it and use the picture to get Acaveda to help make the investigation towards the missing money go away as well as to re-establish Vic's evil bastard side by having him essentially threaten to ruin the life of Acaveda (who's been Mackey's enemy since day one).

I have a question: Why didn't Acaveda mention the GUN TO HIS HEAD to his wife? He just said his hands were tied. And she said "But you're a trained officer" or whatever. I think it would have helped the situation had he actually mentioned the freakin' gun that was pointed right at his head. Otherwise, his "I wanted to live" line has little weight.

Ditto. I wasn't expecting that reaction at all.

They made you ... SUCK?

No, bitch, I was on my knees in front of him and wondered what a dick taste like...

Man that was a good one. Though the bastard side of me wants to see Vic choke a bitch, oh, and I wanted to see a gang brawl so bad. But, eh, such is life. I'm legitmately pumped for next week- Acevada's revenge. Hopefully we'll get some rapist update maybe some Tevon information, and more of Shane trying to fix the problem.

I think the blond chick might have a domestic dispute angle and Vic will have to put him in his place. Just a hunch.

And I am almost sad to see Trish go.

That guy bangin' Vic's wife is a tool.

"Now, now, don't try to identify the man that beat you up at work, even though your ex-is a psycho cop."

BTW: Did Vic ever get his 5 minutes with that guy?...

That guy bangin' Vic's wife is a tool.

"Now, now, don't try to identify the man that beat you up at work, even though your ex-is a psycho cop."

BTW: Did Vic ever get his 5 minutes with that guy?...

The whole thing got swept under the rug with the focus more or less being put on Vic being upset that the ex's new flame was still in the house. Which is wierd but probably done so that it didn't overshadow the A-Plot.