TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

How will they explain Brock's leave on Smackdown?

With Nathan Jones Paul Heyman said something like "I fired Nathan Jones," and the fans accepted it cause he sucked. But what about Brock? Are they just going to go on like he doesn't exist? Or add some loser leaves WWE stip at Mania?

How's it going to be explained?

I still don't buy any of this is true. I wouldn't be shocked if this is some set-up where Heyman and Brock form some other brand.

It would be stupid unless Vince let all the wrestlers in the back in on the joke.

But IF Brock does leave, I think you can still do the firing from Heyman. I mean, have Brock lose at Mania and then Heyman announces on Smackdown that this brand isn't for whiny losers who can't handle their job, announce he fired Brock for being incapable of doing his job and dropping the ball at the biggest show of them.

That's the best I can think of. Let Heyman do a mock shoot, or hell a real shoot on Brock. If anyone can wing it, it's Paul Heyman.

The more I think about this, the more I'm feeling that they'll do a shoot on this, Paul Heyman gets fired, and WHAM~! We get an ECW brand.

The whole roster would have to be in on it, but I'm really believing that something just doesn't feel right about this story about Brock Lesnar leaving. Oh well, it gave me a great new diary idea.

Vince: It looks like you've got something to say, Brock! Do you?

Brock: Yes, I certainly do! *voices changes to Vince's* I have to go now. My planet needs me.

[the frame with Brock on it is crudely moved upwards]

[some crudely-scrawled titles move up, stating "Note: Brock died on the way back to his home planet"]

ECW brand?

If there is a God, he'll prevent that.

UYI

He didn't prevent the Invasion, Katie Vick or Mae Young. What makes you think he'll start now? :lol:

ECW brand?

If there is a God, he'll prevent that.

UYI

No. God won't prevent that.

Remember God will not interfere with mortal ways? Because he got tired of doing so. I thought you'd remember that by now.

What we need right now is to have hope that Satan doesn't find it entertaining to screw with us wrestling fans, by creating this ECW brand.

Wishful thinking.

Then wish harder dammit.

I don't want it anymore than you do. And frankly, considering how often Vince wishes to bring back WCW, I fear he'll bring back ECW just to see if it'll work.

Brock: Yes, I certainly do! *voices changes to Vince's* I have to go now. My planet needs me.

[some crudely-scrawled titles move up, stating "Note: Brock died on the way back to his home planet"]

I'm rolling laughing over here. That was awesome. I'm going to go have to find that episode now, back when the Simpsons used to be really good.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Some very interesting comments in here...

No, Paul Heyman didn't say that exactly, regarding Nathan Jones, I think...

Regarding that match stipulation, how the hell could they do that when both guys are supposedly leaving after WrestleMania?

If they both somehow lost, as a result of Austin or something, that would cause quite the ruccass...

And regarding Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar and ECW or another separate brand/promotion, well, we'll see...

I advise you to take a look at this thread.

^HAH!^

Anyways, I'm going to be at the Fleet Center in Boston for the Smackdown taping the Tuesday after Wrestlemania, so I hope something historical goes down.

Maybe Abe Lincoln will come out and deliver the Gettysburg Address, or Napoleon will annouce he's invading Russia.

Guest Adrian 3:16

*marks out*

Guest MikeSC
No, he'll bring back ECW just so he can kill it off again to justify his ego being the size it is.

UYI

Sad thing is, if WWE did the EXACT same things ECW did (heck, if they had IDENTICAL matches, spot for spot), ECW mutants would be bitching because of how bad it is --- never noting that ECW pretty well sucked hard for the better part of 4 years before it's merciful demise.

-=Mike

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold.

Guest CronoT

You have to remember that Vince thinks we're all 12 year old little snots on our Mommy's computers. Out of sight, out of mind. Then, whenever a fan asks where Brock is, he'll just shoot them with a traquilizer gun, and hide the body.

Reform the ECW brand into what exactly?

Vince only knows how to do wrestling one way. There are a lot of delusions of grandeur around here thinking Vince is just gonna let Heyman run a splinter promotion by himself. Vince is a control freak and he won't ever let someone like Heyman have that much power. I think it's a stupid idea because Vince will run it exactly like WWE, and another one of those is exactly what wrestling doesn't need. It needs a person with a completely different vision from Vince who doesn't have to answer to him.

You are all on crack if you think a Vince McMahon-owned, Vince McMahon-run ECW promotion will succeed.

No, Paul Heyman didn't say that exactly, regarding Nathan Jones, I think...

Yeah, I'm 99% sure he did. That's how they explained him being gone and he was never mentioned again.

I saw this one coming a mile away.

Guest wrestlingbs

I'd prefer the classic way:

: Angle, Heyman, and Eddie are performing surgery in the back:

:Micheal Cole walks in with a tear in his eye:

Angle: Cole! Put a mask on!

Micheal Cole: This just came in. Brock Lesnar's private jet was shot down over the Pacific. It spun in. There were no survivors.

:There's a quick pause. Everybody goes back to work. Angle is holding back tears:

~fin~

They'll...acknowledge Brock left the WWE.

Then they'll hype up that he's coming back. On the night of his return, a bleached-blond Batista with altered tattoos will happy-dance out from the back...

Guest Trivia247

could say it like this..

Paul Heyman created Brock Paul Heyman can destroy brock.

He put up Brock as the Most powerful Smackdown Superstar that was to embarass the Raw side vs Goldberg..

but Goldberg wins

Brock loses and paul fires him.

Then they'll hype up that he's coming back. On the night of his return, a bleached-blond Batista with altered tattoos will happy-dance out from the back...

No not likely.

On the night of his slated return, a MIDGET with blond hair and tattoos happy-dances out to the ring.

"Wow, Brock, I thought you said you were the next BIG thing!"

"I thought he was the Manster...more like the Hamster!"

"Here comes the pain? Where? I sure as hell can't find it!"

Then they'll hype up that he's coming back.  On the night of his return, a bleached-blond Batista with altered tattoos will happy-dance out from the back...

No not likely.

On the night of his slated return, a MIDGET with blond hair and tattoos happy-dances out to the ring.

"Wow, Brock, I thought you said you were the next BIG thing!"

"I thought he was the Manster...more like the Hamster!"

"Here comes the pain? Where? I sure as hell can't find it!"

Do that on Raw you can see an Edge spear then followed by a RKO on the midget.