TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Addy

Afromans take on 'Whack Rappers'.

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Afroman can get fucked.

He's a terrible singer that writes terrible songs.

The shit that passes off for music these days...

What about that fucking Milkshake song?

:firing:

Afroman can get fucked.

"Milkshake" is a good song, you miserable worm.

Anyway, longtime followers of my work may remember the coke whore I talked to on AIM (and was later treated orally). She claimed to live near him in Mississippi or some shit.

Afroman can get fucked.

"Milkshake" is a good song, you miserable worm.

Anyway, longtime followers of my work may remember the coke whore I talked to on AIM (and was later treated orally). She claimed to live near him in Mississippi or some shit.

What you said about Milkshake reminds me; it's kind of weird to see all of these "elitist" music critics at Pitchfork be so open towards mainstream pop. Very weird actually.

Afroman is one fucked up individual.

What you said about Milkshake reminds me; it's kind of weird to see all of these "elitist" music critics at Pitchfork be so open towards mainstream pop. Very weird actually.

Afroman is one fucked up individual.

Agreed completely and Agreed completely.

No, mainstream music is still mostly bad, but there is something of a creative rebirth in some of the stuff that gets played on the radio. Artists like Justin Timberlake, Kelis, etc. are making commercially accessible music, but with an energy that's largely been absent in pop radio.

Now, personally speaking, I can enjoy the above, but usually for the singles. An entire album of it interests me very little.

Mainstream is the new Indie.

Sad, but true.

It's funny the way that this thread is always at the top of this forum when I come here, yet it doesn't contain many posts, and, as a result, is not a Hot Topic.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I thought Afroman found God and quit the biz?

Yea, I'd jam to Timberlake and Kelis if I'm out somewhere. Its far more tolerable than the Nickelbacks in the world.

Guest Anglesault
I thought Afroman found God and quit the biz?

I thought he was dead.

Oh, how I hated that stupid ass "Because I Go High" song.

In fact, if it wasn't for Eminem's "brilliance" It would still top my "Most Hated Song" list.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I can't stand Kelis, even for 3 minutes. Even the beat is trash.

I like Kelis. Her album is nice, IMO, and Milkshake grows on you after a while.

As for Afroman...this is the single worst diss I've ever heard.

Anglesault, the only good thing about Afroman's 'Because I Got High' is Jay & Silent Bob in the filmclip, which, surprising, doesn't negate their incredibly high credibility.

Mase quit rapping years ago because he said God told him to have a new calling or something.

He eventually went to study Business and I believe he's back in the business again.

Mason Betha is the pastor of a church in Atlanta. He is very dedicated to his calling. You don't have to agree with what he believes, but he certainly believes that giving up millions of dollars to do what God wants him to do was the right thing.

Well this is what you do when you suck and need to get press.

Diss EVERYBODY, and hope that someone popular responds and that will get you more sales.

Benzino recently dissed Outkast, The Roots, and 50 Cent...guess another album is coming out. He dissed Eminem right before his last album came out.

Thats all Afro Man is trying to do, bad thing is, no one listens to him so it will be ignored. I mean seriously, Afro Man calling Nas and Jay-Z wack is just comical.

Well this is what you do when you suck and need to get press. 

Diss EVERYBODY, and hope that someone popular responds and that will get you more sales. 

Benzino recently dissed Outkast, The Roots, and 50 Cent...guess another album is coming out.  He dissed Eminem right before his last album came out. 

Thats all Afro Man is trying to do, bad thing is, no one listens to him so it will be ignored.  I mean seriously, Afro Man calling Nas and Jay-Z wack is just comical.

^ Afroman called Jay and Nas wack? Whats up with no names or failed rappers taking the 50 Cent approach of beefing/fueding? Nobodies dissing big name rappers and hoping someone will respond, everybody sees right through that shit. Benzino is stupid as fuck and have nothing to lose now, for him to diss Outkast (been on the Source front cover many times) and The Roots who were willing to appear on The Source and do interviews with the staff. Benzino is single handedly killed the Source.

Well he isn't releasing the song. It was a free giveaway on his website.

Afroman's last album was awesome. "Lets All Get Drunk" is the ultimate party song.

Mase quit rapping years ago because he said God told him to have a new calling or something.

He eventually went to study Business and I believe he's back in the business again.

Mason Betha is the pastor of a church in Atlanta. He is very dedicated to his calling. You don't have to agree with what he believes, but he certainly believes that giving up millions of dollars to do what God wants him to do was the right thing.

Odds are that I do agree with what he believes, if he really is a preacher. Thing is, I had heard that he had released another rap album recently that didn't really do all that well. Guess I heard wrong.