TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Stephanie McMahon to return VERY shortly ??

Guest glennsoe

I would categorize the following as a "rumor", but it is one that seems to be picking up more and more steam within WWE circles. There has been talk about Stephanie McMahon returning to an on-camera role for some time, but many are expecting it to happen sooner rather than later now.

Stephanie has been off camera (except for the Hall Of Fame video, which wasn't part of any storylines) since October 19, 2003, when she lost to Vince McMahon at No Mercy in an "I Quit" match. Of course, she didn't actually quit in the match, so the door was left open for her to return, but WWE never exploited it. It's been over five months since she was last seen on WWE Television, but it would seem she will be making a comeback soon.

No word yet as to what role she will assume on television when she comes back. Paul Heyman was brought in as the new General Manager of Smackdown (the storyline position Stephanie had before leaving), and was only expected to fill the role for a short time, but has now been in the "position" for over five months.

Again, while it is still a rumor at this point, it is certainly a strong one right now, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Stephanie McMahon back on WWE programming soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's all join in and scream:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Guest Coffey

Has she lost any weight yet? Not like she was fat or anything, but she was definitely getting bigger. If so, I'd welcome her back for the eye candy. If not, blah, she'll just get in the way as another non-wrestling "management/owner."

Actually, I don't really want her back at all. Regardless of what she looks like. We already have enough (more than enough actually) eye candy as it is. She really doesn't bring anything to the table.

BAH! I'm in the middle, because I like the way she looks more than half the other women. She looks more...normal. I don't like when women are real skinny with big fake breasts. Nor do I like when they are real skinny with no breasts. I like when they have some meat, but not too much. Like, for example, I like Molly but don't like Stacy too much. I like Victoria, but I don't like Torrie too much.

Besides, at least Steph isn't blonde.

I'm sure it's not a good thing when I don't think that she can add anything to the show other than "tig ol bitties" though....

Guest Salacious Crumb

Her returning as a GM could seriously ruin the whole roster shakeup for me. It would further prove that the more things change the more they stay the same.

Guest Dynamite Kido

This could even be more relevant with all the rumors that ECW could be coming back. That way Heyman would leave SD, be replaced by Big Steph and have Paul do the new ECW. It pretty much all sounds like shit to me though.......

Stephanie has been off camera (except for the Hall Of Fame video, which wasn't part of any storylines) since October 19, 2003.

Yes, it was a fine birthday present indeed! :P

It's hard to tell from that quick shot of her at the Hall of Fame, but her tits looked big and her waist looked small'er.

Guest Dynamite Kido
But Steph owns ECW.

Oh yeah, what the hell was I thinking, I still think since shane owns WCW he should bring it back too........

[/sarcasm]

Actually Flair owns both WCW and ECW now because they sold him Steph's and Shane's stock. Just make Steph go away, please just make it go away.

Actually Flair owns both WCW and ECW now because they sold him Steph's and Shane's stock. Just make Steph go away, please just make it go away.

Actually, I thought the storyline was that they sold their WWE stock to afford the purchase of WCW and ECW (mostly WCW, I'd imagine). That's how Flair became co-owner and so forth.

Oh well, brace yourself for more fantastic storylines such as Vince pimping out Steph years ago for business deals.

I seriously wanted to murder her last time...no, really.

This whole crap about "My daughter id defying me!" He'd say it a dozen or so times every promo for a crowd pop. It took up way too much Smackdown time

I did not think she was that bad as GM until the feud with Vince. As long as she stays out of the main picture and is just background stuff I do not see what the big deal is. She actually can be a decent television character when she is not the center of a feud and when she does not do that over the top screaming. If she managed a wrestler, and let that wrestler be the focus, I bet she would be effective.

I did not think she was that bad as GM until the feud with Vince. As long as she stays out of the main picture and is just background stuff I do not see what the big deal is. She actually can be a decent television character when she is not the center of a feud and when she does not do that over the top screaming. If she managed a wrestler, and let that wrestler be the focus, I bet she would be effective.

That's the problem--she won't stay out of feuds.

And the marks have little patience for her, even. When the split first started Bischoff was the face as far as the SD fans were concerned.

Hearing 3MW Samoan Drop her to a face pop was hilarious.

Maybe HHH will get her pregnant, assuring us of 9 more months of Steph-less television.

I don't know...

Maybe she'd WANT us to see her pregnant...thinking she glows more like that. *shrug*

Maybe HHH will get her pregnant, assuring us of 9 more months of Steph-less television.

I don't know...

Maybe she'd WANT us to see her pregnant...thinking she glows more like that. *shrug*

And you just know Vince will insinuate its his baby she's carrying.

I don't know...

That would be bad.

I don't know...

That would be bad.

No, come on! WWE thinks we love those incest angles! It's good! /sarcasm

If she comes back like this...

177.jpg

I think I would welcome her back. I found her THE most attractive WWE woman around the 1999-2001 era. It was when she came back as the Smackdown GM that she seemed to become less attractive. In my case, I think it's the new gravelly voice she reappeared with. It sounds like she's been smoking cigarettes for 30 years.

As for the weight issue, I don't think she got FAT around the midsection area or anything. Around most of her body, she's still at a normal size. Not as hot as she used to be, but people rarely are as they get older. However, the arms....yikes!

356.jpg

I don't know...

That would be bad.

We'd get a Vince/Steph rematch from No Mercy, in the first ever "winner gets the baby" match.

Glad you put the sarcasm tag at the end...otherwise I'd want to send you to a room filled with 100 nude Mae Youngs, all who want you.

Glad you put the sarcasm tag at the end...otherwise I'd want to send you to a room filled with 100 nude Mae Youngs, all who want you.

I knew the tags had some purpose.

In all honesty, I think Stephanie will have a reduced role, but probably not.

Guest CronoT
New ECW reminds me too much of New Coke.

...and it'll probably bomb just as bad.