TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

Steve Austin arrested again

by Mike Johnson @ 6:55:00 PM on 3/26/2004

WWE star Steve Austin was arrested today on assault charges after a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, according to San Antonio, Texas station KSAT channel 12. Austin's girlfriend, who was not indentified, told police that she was pushed down during an argument in Austin's home, injuring "her hands and knees." According to the report, Austin is no longer under probation from his case with ex-wife Debra Williams. The newscast promised further details later in the evening.

Austin is scheduled to for an autograph signing tomorrow afternoon in Secaucus, New Jersey. There is no word on whether the arrest would prevent him from making the appearance.

Special thanks to David Muro.

Credit: PWInsider.com I think, I stole this from the DVDVR boards

Guest Trivia247

Where is all the Austin Marks who will instantly blame the GF and defend their Favorite Wrestler that they want to be entertained by?

Like they did to Debra.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story.

Austin "I was doing my best Rick James impersonation, officer. I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!

Officer: "I'm still going to have to take you in."

*kickwhamstunnerbahgawdthatcrazySTONECOLDSTONECOLD*

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Just so I don't get flamed, the Debra incident I wouldn't defend Austin, but this seems "bleh"

What if she was attacking him and he simply pushed her off to prevent a fight. Last I checked a push doesn't constitute beating his g/f incase anyone says it.

Guest Trivia247

JR will be on the otherside of the Glass partion with Austin talking during visiting hours...

SCSA: She was asking for it, taking away my beer.

JR: Do you need anything in there you big Hoss...How about some of JR's BBQ sauce.

SCSA: What?

JR: (Wipes away a tear) You still got it.

Guards drag away Austin kicking and screaming

JR Bangs on the Glass shouting..

STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Guards drag away Austin kicking and screaming

JR Bangs on the Glass shouting..

STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

That's just great. Post Of The Day ladies and gentlemen!

Guest Anglesault

What a man that Austin is.

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

Just so I don't get flamed, the Debra incident I wouldn't defend Austin, but this seems "bleh"

What if she was attacking him and he simply pushed her off to prevent a fight. Last I checked a push doesn't constitute beating his g/f incase anyone says it.

Could've been.

I didn't cast judgment in the Debra situation and I won't here, since it happened behind closed doors and you really don't know the whole story.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

No one knows all the facts, so anything could have triggered it.

Guest Trivia247

Out comes the Apologists and the Fox news analysts.

Well we don't know all the Facts AP sources claim Gosh that Nutty Austin just Slipped fell and Beat the crap out of another Woman WHOOPSEEEE

Oh I do hope he can come back on your TV so you can be Entertained ...

Guest Anglesault

He put his hands on a woman.

I've been "attacked" by women before and managed to end the stuation without touching them.

That's just the way I was raised.

A SOON as your hand touches a woman, you're no longer a man.

Guest Trivia247
I thought for sure he would be arrested for DUI on his ATV.

heh ran over the wrong persons foot or something.

It would be one thing if he was the size of spike dudley and his girlfriend was large. Then it would at least be a somewhat fair fight. But, Austin is one big stong guy, there is no reason for him to hit a woman under any circumstances.

A SOON as your hand touches a woman, you're no longer a man.

Patterson and Grenier are real men!

Methinks you could have phrased that better, AS.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
It would be one thing if he was the size of spike dudley and his girlfriend was large. Then it would at least be a somewhat fair fight. But, Austin is one big stong guy, there is no reason for him to hit a woman under any circumstances.

I don't care if she's 6'7...one shouldn't hit women.

Austin really is quite the asshole when he wants to be...

However, hopefully this means the end of him on TV.

Unless he actually somehow goes to jail for it, I bet you a large amount of money I don't have that this will have no affect whatsoever on his TV time.

Austin really is quite the asshole when he wants to be...

However, hopefully this means the end of him on TV.

Unless he actually somehow goes to jail for it, I bet you a large amount of money I don't have that this will have no affect whatsoever on his TV time.

Silly me--I hate it when I forget the wisdom in my own sig.