TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

Steve Austin arrested again

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I can't believe how stupid most of you are being.

Making LAME jokes about a man beating a women is just stupid and pathetic. It's not offensive it's just sad.

Yes it is wrong to hit a woman, yes any move intending to harm a woman is wrong.

BUT, speaking as someone who's had A girlfriend attempt to light him on fire (yes that's true) I know that things aren't always as they seem. And before anyone asks or accuses no I didn't harm the GF. I didn't touch her, she was busy spazing in a corner.

Austin has a history of domestic abuse BUT that doesn't mean he's automatically guilty of battering a woman. Someone's past actions don't mean they'll do it again.

And I'm no Austin Apoligist I was as angry and dissapointed as anyone when the original charges were announced.

And to Triva247, Your sarcasm is wasted as not one person has suggested that Austin is not blame for his actions if he did do it.

Hand and Knee injuries because of a push!? Unless she fell down the stairs, I don't see why the hell he would get in to too much trouble for this. What if she slapped him? Spit at him? Acted like a bitch? It's all okay because she's a women? I mean, I don't hit women, and Austin didn't here either. He pushed her, so what? The worse that she can get is a mini-bruise. But its all okay because she's a women. Talk about sexist.

Guest Anglesault
Why is everyone assuming the girlfriend was using any physical violence? It's not like Austin doesn't have a history of hitting women.

Most people are saying it wouldn't matter if she did.

Hand and Knee injuries because of a push!? Unless she fell down the stairs, I don't see why the hell he would get in to too much trouble for this. What if she slapped him? Spit at him? Acted like a bitch? It's all okay because she's a women? I mean, I don't his women, and Austin didn't here either. He pushed her, so what? The worse that she can get is a mini-bruise. But its all okay because she's a women. Talk about sexist.

Why are you assuming she was being physical? I admit, a push probably isn't something to report about, but if he did get physical with her unprovoked, why shouldn't she report him?

Acting like a bitch? So if there's a girl you think is a bitch, you can go up to her a push her from behind (which is what I'm assuming happened), just because of the way she was acting?

And, again assuming this was unprovoked, what would you want her to do? Fight back, and get the crap beaten out of her? Just take it because she's a weak woman and deserves it? I know I'm assuming she was innoccent of being physical with him, but you are assuming she was.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Why is everyone assuming the girlfriend was using any physical violence? It's not like Austin doesn't have a history of hitting women.

Don't be trite. I don't see a single post suggesting that the woman was at fault.

Guest Anglesault
What if she slapped him? Spit at him? Acted like a bitch?

What if she did?

He probably outweighs her by a hundred pounds. I'm sure he can take a slap.

I'm refering to the people who think that Austin had to provoked to push her. Sorry for my generalization.

Don't be trite. I don't see a single post suggesting that the woman was at fault.

I think that's what he was getting at.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Well, CC no one has all of the facts and you can't expect people not to believe that he may have been agitated by the GF eith physically or verbally.

No excuses for him if he was. But people are going to assume that

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I think that's what he was getting at.

if i misunderstand than I apoligize.

How I read it was he saying that it didn't matter to most people if the woman provoked him or not.

Guest Anglesault

What? I said that most people agree that it wouldn't matter if she did, because that's no justification for hitting her.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
If he really just pushed her, would he get arrested?

Since he has a history, he's probably more likely. I don't think he should get jail time for a push, though.

If he isn't on probation I doubt anything will come of it.

Hand and Knee injuries because of a push!? Unless she fell down the stairs, I don't see why the hell he would get in to too much trouble for this. What if she slapped him? Spit at him? Acted like a bitch? It's all okay because she's a women? I mean, I don't hit women, and Austin didn't here either. He pushed her, so what? The worse that she can get is a mini-bruise. But its all okay because she's a women. Talk about sexist.

Well "a push" can be anything really from a gently nudge of the arm to a hard forcfull push, if that makes sense. Plus if it's from behind then she'll land on her hands and knees and we do know where this happened? All it would've taken is gravel or whatever and its some cuts, not much, but certainly enough to get Austin in trouble.

I don't really see what's sexist here either. It's not sexist to say that men are generally bigger and stronger than women, and Austin in turn is bigger and stronger then most men. And surely "acting like a bitch" isn't reason to hit anyone, regardless of gender?

It's just struck me that you could be being sarcasit and I'm too retarded to notice, so if you are then forget the above.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

What? I said that most people agree that it wouldn't matter if she did, because that's no justification for hitting her.

if i misunderstand than I apoligize.

How I read it was he saying that it didn't matter to most people if the woman provoked him or not.

I misunderstood

Unless this girl was the size of Chyna, then I doubt Austin "needed" to resort to pushing her down to the ground anyway. While this incident is definately not as bad as punching the shit out of your wife, it is still something to be concerned about.

I admire those of you that are steadast in the belief that it is never acceptable to hit a woman. I'd like to ask you for some advice, if I may: what course of action would you recommend to evade an angry/aggressive woman who won't allow you to walk away, or might even possibly back you into a corner? If she's all up in your face hitting on you or whatever, and you're trying to just walk away and distance yourself from the situation, but she won't let you alone, what would be the best course of action to get her off you?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I admire those of you that are steadast in the belief that it is never acceptable to hit a woman. I'd like to ask you for some advice, if I may: what course of action would you recommend to evade an angry/aggressive woman who won't allow you to walk away, or might even possibly back you into a corner? If she's all up in your face hitting on you or whatever, and you're trying to just walk away and distance yourself from the situation, but she won't let you alone, what would be the best course of action to get her off you?

No Contest......I'd push the person away. Unless it was a guy, I'd just tackle him and we'd kick each others ass.

Guest Anglesault

All else fails, I pick her up and place her out of my way, then walk away

Do the old classic "hold their head away at arm's length while they flail their puny arms around until they're tired" trick. Then run away. ;)

I've been "attacked" by women before and managed to end the stuation without touching them.

That's just the way I was raised.

A SOON as your hand touches a woman, you're no longer a man.

Wait so if a girl is beating on me and I grab her hands to stop her from hitting me I'm no longer a man?!

Guest Anglesault

Another thing alot of people are ignoring.

People tend to injure their knees when they fall foward. That suggests that she wasn't facing him. If she was facing him and he shoved, she'd fall backwards on to her back and ass.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Another thing alot of people are ignoring.

People tend to injure their knees when they fall foward. That suggests that she wasn't facing him. If she was facing him and he shoved, she'd fall backwards on to her back and ass.

It COULD have been a one handed shove that cause a persons body to twist. I've done it before (and had it done to me before too....but never to a women).

Guest Anglesault

I've been "attacked" by women before and managed to end the stuation without touching them.

That's just the way I was raised.

A SOON as your hand touches a woman, you're no longer a man.

Wait so if a girl is beating on me and I grab her hands to stop her from hitting me I'm no longer a man?!

No, because you didn't strike her.