TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

Steve Austin arrested again

Austin really is quite the asshole when he wants to be...

However, hopefully this means the end of him on TV.

Unless he actually somehow goes to jail for it, I bet you a large amount of money I don't have that this will have no affect whatsoever on his TV time.

Im thinking that he won't be stunning any of the women any time soon.

What a man that Austin is.

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

What if she was attacking him and he simply pushed her off to prevent a fight. Last I checked a push doesn't constitute beating his g/f incase anyone says it.

He put his hands on a woman.

I've been "attacked" by women before and managed to end the stuation without touching them.

That's just the way I was raised.

A SOON as your hand touches a woman, you're no longer a man.

I'd have to say that Anglesault probably has the most integrity of anybody here. He's somebody I'd trust to hold onto my wallet for a minute for some reason and not have to worry about anything missing.

But... but... what if one says they don't like beer!? :huh:

*kickwhamstunnerSTONECOLDSTONECOLDBAHGAWDSTONECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD*

If a woman beats you up then you're a weak pussy and everyone laughs at you.

If you beat up a woman then you're an asshole and everyone beats the shit out of you.

But... but... what if one says they don't like beer!? :huh:

*kickwhamstunnerSTONECOLDSTONECOLDBAHGAWDSTONECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD*

no, now he'll start drinking the beer and do a HHH spit take and cover them in beer.

If you beat up a woman then you're an asshole and everyone beats the shit out of you.

No-sell it and restrain her. :P

I'd have to say that Anglesault probably has the most integrity of anybody here. He's somebody I'd trust to hold onto my wallet for a minute for some reason and not have to worry about anything missing.

You could trust me, too.

That's a pretty ignorant way to look at things.

Guest JMA

Something is terribly wrong with WWE if Steve Austin ISN'T reprimanded or punished because of this. Why would he make the same stupid mistake twice? It's mind-boggling.

So what excuse will they use for why he's not on TV?

If they don't release him in time for next Raw?

"Hangover."

If he's going to be off TV longer, they'll just not mention him.

Why is everyone assuming the girlfriend was using any physical violence? It's not like Austin doesn't have a history of hitting women.

CC, don't be silly. Have you even read most of the posts?

We're nearly all in agreement that Austin probably beat her up because she refused to drink beer.

And who knows, she could have committed a dastardly deed like messing around with his ATV or something. Y'all don't mess with Texas!

So what excuse will they use for why he's not on TV?

If, and is really is an IF, he's not one won't they just do the same old "person demons" or something just as vauge(sp?)? I can't really see them coming out with this.

Guest MikeSC

Wow. A PUSH! She probably slapped him a few times since we only hear one side of the story

I'm sure you're being sarcastic, but it looks like you're saying that there is ANY reason for a man to lay a hand on a woman when she doesn't have a deadly weapon aimed at him.

I've been through it. I didn't hit her, but even my MOTHER says I should have.

-=Mike

Guest JMA

It's kind of weird how all the top "stars" have been dropping off like flies lately.

No Austin

No Goldberg

No Lesnar

-=Mike

Your situation is a bit different. You had injuries from your incedent, right? Austin didn't, while she did. Seemingly small injuries, but injuries nevertheless.

That's a pretty ignorant way to look at things.

How so?

You guys are so simple. Here is the real story. The scene is a dusty Texas courtroom, a slightly balding judge has just sentenced Austin to a year in prison. In the back corner of the courtroom Austins "girlfriend" stands up. As Austin is lead away she screams at Austin, pulls on her hair revealing she was wearing a mask, in fact she was not a she after all. "It was me Austin, it was me all along," yells the familiar voice. Vince has finally done it, the war is finally over, Vince has won. After numerous attempts Austin is finally in jail.

Guest MikeSC

-=Mike

Your situation is a bit different. You had injuries from your incedent, right? Austin didn't, while she did. Seemingly small injuries, but injuries nevertheless.

Mild concussion and a rather nice cut (portable phones hurt like a mutha).

However, again, if I had hit her --- I'd have been the jerk who beats up women.

I give men the benefit of the doubt a little more because of that.

However, he has a history and that is not a good thing at all.

-=Mike

Oh! Just realised, it's a work! It's Austin's heel turn! Just like Lesnar leaving to join the NFL! You all fell for it!

Sorry? You say he left? What, really? Lesnar? Oh...

Nevermind

;)

You guys are so simple. Here is the real story. The scene is a dusty Texas courtroom, a slightly balding judge has just sentenced Austin to a year in prison. In the back corner of the courtroom Austins "girlfriend" stands up. As Austin is lead away she screams at Austin, pulls on her hair revealing she was wearing a mask, in fact she was not a she after all. "It was me Austin, it was me all along," yells the familiar voice. Vince has finally done it, the war is finally over, Vince has won. After numerous attempts Austin is finally in jail.

:lol:

So obvious, but so so good