TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Lockdown Card, March 31st

Man, I've got no sympathy for illiterate people.

It says in the title of the thread. March 31st. The due date is also right there in plain sight: 8:00pm EST.

We also have a thread with the entire schedule up to the PPV, which provides another reference. Yeesh.

-Z

You mean the deadline isn't tomorrow? I mean, I've got plenty of time to finish, as long as I have until tomorrow...

Toxxic apparently didn't see in the thread topic, March 31st, and hence, didn't realize it was tomorrow that this is due, and hence, cannot defend his Hardcore title.

Guest Goodear
I suppose it would be to much to ask for everyone to write something even if it isn't the Great American novel?

To be fair that is a little harder with a match that will have at the very least ten pinfalls. I guess the only way to shorten that up is to bean someone in the back of the head with a brick and just keep getting falls.

Guest Aecas

Brick? Nah you want to be original use a 2 week old French loaf, those fuckers are harder than concrete.

Guest Aecas

Really?

Last time I read it that was a bog standard SOFT French Loaf that Janus used which made Cutthroat look like even more of a tool because he sold the blow.

Shit man, I am truly sorry to hear you couldn't show. We were like two giggly girls talking about it a few nights ago in chat. Oh and I'm showing, for the record, I had intentions of showing- besides this stip > any other.

It says in the title of the thread. March 31st. The due date is also right there in plain sight: 8:00pm EST.

Yeah. I was looking at the actual post, not the thread title *smacks head*. I've got no problem with you not having sympathy for me, cos on this occasion I don't deserve any, but don't call me illiterate, 'kay?

Mortgage stuff is done for tonight. So IL, you haven't won this yet...

*types*

Really?

Last time I read it that was a bog standard SOFT French Loaf that Janus used which made Cutthroat look like even more of a tool because he sold the blow.

Okay fine... it was still french bread...

Might as well hit him with a SPONGE and have him gig off it. That's always a fun spot.

We also have a thread with the entire schedule up to the PPV, which provides another reference. Yeesh.

-Z

I can read just fine, Lord Zed, but I've got a LOT on my plate right now, and when I read people saying that they're going need a miracle to write a match in nearly 36 hours, or that they're going to have to no-show more than 24 hours before the posted deadline, it kind of fucks me up a little... I needed to make sure that there wasn't a schedule change that I didn't hear about.

Please accept my humble apology.

Look, guys, I didn't mean to be a prick. But ever since that one show on Thanksgiving where fucking everyone missed the date that had been on the card the whole time, I've been rubbed the wrong way by it.

'Scuse me. Sorry.

-Z

when I read people saying that they're going need a miracle to write a match in nearly 36 hours, or that they're going to have to no-show more than 24 hours before the posted deadline, it kind of fucks me up a little...

About that 36 hours and needing a prayer, I haven't done any writings of more than 500 words for about since the last time I was here as Lightning Flik, that I didn't bullshit my way through it. That's three years for people wanting to know.

It's just with the problem of getting back into the swing of doing this regularly and longly (yes, I consider 3500 words long), plus my own person stuff it just happened that I decided to say that.

Hence why I made that comment. I'm really sorry about fucking you up with that and making you believe the show had new deadlines or something. :( My bad.

Edited by Lightning Flik

Really?

Might as well hit him with a SPONGE and have him gig off it. That's always a fun spot.

French bread. That sounds an awful lot like something I did.

Way to no sell it.

Freak.

Guest Goodear

Just as a head's up to everyone, I'm going to update Coy's stats over the course of the day to make him a little more reasonable a character and a whole lot less goofy. It shouldn't really effect Stryke for the match up since I only just started the changes in the cage match but I thought I would make an announcement for people working off a print out or something.

GO ME GO!

Really?

French bread. That sounds an awful lot like something I did.

Way to no sell it.

Freak.

Sorry...

but Janus' Mall Brawl > Baquettes

A highly rare event has occured as Stryke has actually shown up for a match. Sure my match sucks and was butchered pretty bad to fit inside the word limit, but it's something.