Managers and their Foreign Objects

Guest Trivia247

Jimmy Hart had his Megaphone

Freddie Blassie and Mr.Fuji had Canes

Sherri had Nails and Spiked heels

Elizabeth had....um... a Nice body..

Ahem

Heyman had his circa "Wallstreet" 80's Cell phone

What other Managers always came down with weapons of Mass Distraction that proved to be the decision maker of a match?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Didn't Lord Steven Regal have a manager who used an umbrella as a weapon?

plus Sapphire had her rolls of fat to distract Big Dusty's opponents.

Yeah, that was Bill Dundee as Sir William

JJ Dillon had a penny loafer. Mr. Fuji used powder a lot too. The Genius had a scroll. Liz while a heel with the Horsemen had a loaded purse and high heeled shoes as did many other female managers. I want to say Gary Hart used to use his belt.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I was always a fan of the "brass knuckles" that Heenan used to pass off to Flair when he was in the WWF. You know, you ones that are white that look nothing like brass knuckles........

The best was Paul Jones making it look like he was handing a guy a pair of brass knuckles and he wasn't handing the guy anything at all, they were just pantomiming it.

At Heroes of Wrestling I remember the popular foreign object looked like a house trailer window crank wrapped in athletic tape.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I was always a fan of the "brass knuckles" that Heenan used to pass off to Flair when he was in the WWF. You know, you ones that are white that look nothing like brass knuckles........

Yeah, I could'be sworn brass knuckles were'nt white and usually had curves for the fingers to fit into. I guess I've been watching the wrong movies.

Paul Heyman helping Rick Rude retain the US title after hitting Ricky Steamboat with a PHONE at Superbrawl II.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Fuji's cane used to destract plenty a Demolition opponents.........that is after hitting them in the face.

Bill Alfonso and his whistle to distract, then him holding the chair for the Van Daminator.

Sign Guy Dudley and Lodi with their signs

Teddy Long using his jacket to distract Trish Stratus in a match. Classic.

Long throwing his shoe at Trish to break up a pinfall was equally as classic.

Not sure if Debra's 'assets' count, but they should. Not only where they used to ditract opponents, but they are most likely foreign objects.

There've been so many gimmicks used by managers now that pretty much all of the decent ones have been taken already. I tried to use a golf club for a little while during my managing stint, but the damn things are so flimsy that they always broke the first time you barely tap a guy with it.

Many managers would sneek a chair into the ring and then distract the ref.

The Godfathers Hos, would always fall on and then roll over Referee Tim White...but that was always post match.