TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

WWE Divas '04 cover chosen!

Guest Bottled Black

Wow Gail Kim looks amazing in that pic. I wouldn't have minded seeing that cover. As for Victoria didn't see those either.. ::Goes to track down Victoria pictures. ::

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Both Gail and Torrie look awesome in their photo/s.

Even though Torrie is over-used (well, it's good for business), I feel that her shots deserved to win.

She's just so damn cute!

BS. Gail Kim should have won. Isn't anyone tired of fucking Torrie?

Yeah, I was surprisingly turned on by the Gail Kim cover, but I'm not surprised that Torrie won again. Most fans are in a state that every other cover could have smoked Torrie's out of the water, but they still would have voted for Torrie.

Guest ToddRoyal

From pwinsider.com:

Anthony Silvas sent word that he has already seen the Divas 2004 magazine, with Torrie Wilson on the cover, in stores. 

Now, the contest to pick the cover girl only ended a day ago (in fact, they were still encouraging people to vote on Smackdown last night), and they got it printed and out already?  Looks like Gail Kim, who was a finalist along with Torrie, never had a chance

So there ya go...

Truthfully, someone that looks like Torrie is more likely to get the average horny, 12-year old non-wrestling fan to buy the magazine than someone that looks like Victoria or Gail. Not that she's better looking, but the blonde/blue/silicon look is what young horny guys like.

Truthfully, someone that looks like Torrie is more likely to get the average horny, 12-year old non-wrestling fan to buy the magazine than someone that looks like Victoria or Gail. Not that she's better looking, but the blonde/blue/silicon look is what young horny guys like.

Hey, I'm a young, horny guy and I thought Gail Kim looked better.

I guess I'm just strange. :(

Gai's breasts looked great in that shot - they were the focal point of the photo.

"Both Gail and Torrie look awesome in their photo/s.

Even though Torrie is over-used (well, it's good for business), I feel that her shots deserved to win.

She's just so damn cute!"

*TPs and eggs your house*

Guest BDC

That Gail picture, as has been said, was marvelous.

Why wasn't she ever in a bikini contest or something...?

Ehh, you could already imagine they'd give it to her or Trish (pre heel turn). I'm not suprised that they don't let the fans have a say...even after saying they do.

Stacy >>>>>>> Torrie

Ehh, you could already imagine they'd give it to her or Trish (pre heel turn). I'm not suprised that they don't let the fans have a say...even after saying they do.

Stacy >>>>>>> Torrie

Stacy was last year's though. *shrug*

Guest Vitamin X
...I wonder how many people would be walking around in stores see that magazine and wonder if it was a transvestite mag.

Count me as one. That would not be a pretty site to see.

Off topic: Watching this weird Return Of The Living Dead movie, and I think a midget was eating the guys brain. That is more entertaining than tonights SD was.

Generic Smark comment version 1.5

They predictably had Torrie win that crappy Diva live deal on tv a while back. She couldn't have any less personality or charisma.

She could be her husband or her daddy.

What a joke.

That Gail cover was out of this world.

Torrie's cover looks good but...seen her nude, bored now.

Ok, the picture didn't make the cover but it better make the magazine or the WWE should burn in hell.

They predictably had Torrie win that crappy Diva live deal on tv a while back. She couldn't have any less personality or charisma.

She could be her husband or her daddy.

Al Wilson was over like Austin

I hope they rerun the vignette from a couple years ago of Torrie with garbage's "Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)" playing in the background that they use everytime she's on an important magazine. It makes me smile everytime I see that because whoever was the dumbass who put that together apparently isn't a fan of the band because if they were they'd know that the song was written about a transvestite.

Guest T®ITEC

I find that fact hilarious, as always. It's quite the catchy transvestite tune, and it suits that broad Wilson perfectly.

the gail pic isn't working for me :(

I like it, but as I said, Torrie's are/is better.

And screw you, Andrew.

The Gail pic is... Well, I'm not feelin' it. And I have a whole folder of way too many asian pictures, she just... Is there.

I thought the Dawn picture actually looked, compared to Dawn's regular appearance, quite good. WWE is still clinging onto the Pamela Anderson lookalike dollars though.

Being that Torrie is (in WWE's opinion, and at the moment) the best-looking and most marketable face Diva at the moment, even if she's not on television, when it comes time to look pretty, she'll be there.

Guest DeathBecomesYou

Damn, I was hoping Gail would win, but I guess since she isn't the generic blonde hair/blue eyes/fake tits type, she never had a chance. Torrie's cover isn't bad, it's actually pretty good, but i'm just so sick and tired of her.

If I had my way, this is who would've gotten the cover....

molly.jpg

I don't give a fuck who they are, none of the other divas have anything on Molly :wub:

Gail's an injured heel, and Molly is just a heel, so none of them are getting on the cover.

I don't believe that, as over as Torrie is, WWE actually take the votes into account - it's more of a popularity contest, and seeing what the fans think.