TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fökai

The Official TSM Mock NFL Draft

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Raiders select

Center Alex Stepanovich from Ohio State

Guest Flyboy

Bump. It's always fun to go back and look at the mock draft and see how the rookies are playing nearing the end of the season.

Bump. It's always fun to go back and look at the mock draft and see how the rookies are playing nearing the end of the season.

Look who Banky picked at #2.

I'm not one to say I told you so, BUT I told you so.

Roethlisberger would not have had close to the season he's had playing for Oakland.

No one said he would. Just saying he wasn't the bust or questionable pick many had made him out to be.

But he would have had the skills to eventually become a great QB in their system. He would have been someone to build around. He's better than Kerry Collins.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't think we've seen what BenRo can really do yet, not to take anything away from what he's accomplished. I'd like to see what would happen when a game is completely on his shoulders and he has to fire up the passing game to lead the Steelers to victory.

I don't think we've seen what BenRo can really do yet, not to take anything away from what he's accomplished. I'd like to see what would happen when a game is completely on his shoulders and he has to fire up the passing game to lead the Steelers to victory.

Did you not see the final drive of the game against the Jags when Steeler's victory depended solely upon him?

Guest Vitamin X

Did you not see the final drive of the game against the Jags when Steeler's victory depended solely upon him?

I actually didn't get to catch that game because of work, but I still really want to see what he's capable of doing with the great receiving trio he has. I mean, no one has really been able to completely shut down Staley/Bettis yet, have they?

Guest Flyboy
Oh, no doubt. I still think he needs to get stronger before he can make a significant impact, though (i.e. he'll be pretty average as a rook). That was another unimpressive aspect of his workout, if I'm not mistaken.

*points and laughs at Tyler*

:D

Bump. Hmm.. two years perspective on this draft. It amazes me that Julius Jones wasn't selected by anyone.