TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

Confidential getting cancelled

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking
That Sunday morning slot could be perfect for a WWE Classics show. Just start with whatever the oldest edition of WWF Championship Wrestling they still have is and show them all in order (with the mention of "WWF" conveniently muted out, of course).

If nothing is happening with WCW and/or ECW (being brought back, of course), that's probably what will happen.

Guest Trivia247

give the hour over to velocity and make it a decent 2 hour show. or even use the 2 hours for a ECW promotional format or even 2 hours of showing classic WWF wrestling as long as we quit this 1 hour piece meal shit.

give the hour over to velocity and make it a decent 2 hour show. or even use the 2 hours for a ECW promotional format or even 2 hours of showing classic WWF wrestling as long as we quit this 1 hour piece meal shit.

It'd be better the hour given to Velocity than Heat, because if Heat got it, that would continue to show that Raw is the favoured show.

Speaking of which, the fact that Raw is on earlier at the week, at the start of it, contributes to making Raw seem that way.

It is a satellite service where WWE offer programming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, hence the name.

It is a satellite service where WWE offer programming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, hence the name.

That is what I assumed that is awesome!!! Is it on TV or via the Internet?

Thanks.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Thanks.

It's a special charge per week or something. It's not new stuff every 24 hours. It's basically 1 week of 24 hours of footage I heard.

Could be wrong, but I don't think so. [/pretending not to be wrong]

Thanks.

It's a special charge per week or something. It's not new stuff every 24 hours. It's basically 1 week of 24 hours of footage I heard.

Is it modern footage or like old school stuff or what? I know I am asking a lot of questions but I am really interested in it.

Thanks.

Make it "Ultimo Dragon's 1 Hour Variety Show".

In between great skits with toilet bowl humor and midgets, he can do something incredibly lame like wrestle a good match. [/dumbass WWE mode]

"You know, we don't get many masked Japanese wrestlers at our bar very often."

"Well at these plices, I'm not suplised!"

Hilarity ensues. Then HHH walks in, poses, and spits water.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Thanks.

Is it modern footage or like old school stuff or what? I know I am asking a lot of questions but I am really interested in it.

Thanks.

Random Shit. I don't even know if it's available yet. (probably is)

Thanks.

Thanks.

Random Shit. I don't even know if it's available yet. (probably is)

Alright, thank you for everything!!!

Thanks.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Why are you thanking me twice? And your sig is TOO GOD DAMN BIG! Only have a page it says in the rules.

Make it "Stephanie & HHH Variety Show".

In between great skits with comic book humor and cruiserweights, they can do something incredibly lame like wrestle a good match. [/dumbass WWE mode]

And Coach gets to be the Wayne Brady of WWE.

Quotes properly edited B-)

Make it "Ultimo Dragon's 1 Hour Variety Show".

In between great skits with toilet bowl humor and midgets, he can do something incredibly lame like wrestle a good match. [/dumbass WWE mode]

Then he Pedigrees the bartender on the bar and hits Ultimo with a Sledgehammer.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Then Triple H steals his mask, puts it on, and does mock karate without breaking a bone while moving.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

How about a remake of Friday the 13th? Except 5 minutes long.

HHH = Kevin Bacon. Gotta love the hair :lol:

Stephanie = The chick who sleeps with Bacon

Randy Orton = Bill (except dies on screen)

Bradshaw = Ned

Lita = Ralph (She looks just like him)

Stacy = Brenda, except hotter. and taller. But boob size is the same.

Molly = Annie. The easy death

Steve = Steve Austin with hair.

Mrs. Vorhees is subbed by Jason, and Jason is Chris Jericho. He's mad because he's been hitting the glass ceiling so many times he turned into a retard.

There is no Alice in this version. And if so, she dies. Then it's anyone you want.

Here's a movie parody...

Airplane! (From Hell!)

Cross the Zuckers' 1980 hit with the WWE's 2002 disgrace. John Heidenreich as Dustin Rhodes, Triple H as Curt Hennig, Tajiri as Brock Lesnar, Michael Hayes as himself, Trish as the flight attendant. Then, Ric Flair as Clarence Oveur, special guest Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as Roger the co-pilot, Randy Orton as Ted Stryker, Stacy as Elaine, and VINCE MCMAHON as Leslie Nielsen's chracter whose name escapes me.

Booker T and RVD as the jive-talkers.

The premise would be that Lesnar and Hennig's scuffle causes the plane to go down, but then you have the elements of Airplane!, and somewhere in it all, a musical number.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

How about a remake of Nightmare ON Elmstreet? Instead of killing in their sleep, Freddy, played by HHH, holds everyone down in reality and sleep as well. ITS GOLD!

Weren't they going to do a cartoon? I can see that being the 10 am show, although Im not getting up at 10 am on Sunday to watch it.

The cartoon would be like Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling.

Evolution, Christian, Kane and the other heels would be the bad guys. HBK, Benoit, Jericho and the other faces would be the good guys.

Only problem with this show is that Evolution would win every fight in every episode.

Guest Choken One

would they get special ZORDS like the power rangers?

HBK

*The Biblenator

Jericho

*Pop Culture reference spewing Demon

Benoit

*A Robot.

same with the Heels

HHH

*The Giant Sledgehammer

Ric Flair

*Bottle of Jack's

Orton

*A wad of spitballs

Batistia

*Flashy Pimpy Robot.

Power Rangers, eh?

Mick Foley - Sacrifor! Clears fightscene of any children. Will sacrifice self. Likes it.

Steve Austin - Alcotor! Trademark is getting opponent drunk. Stuns them soon-after. Outfit often torn.

Christian - Bastardor! Often caught off-guard due to a rather lengthy "Peep" scan.

Eddy Guerrero - El Spanior! Will speak Spanish to confuse enemy. Rolling Suplexes follow.

Booker T - Three-to-Fiveor!! Will use stolen objects as weaponery, i.e. televisions, toasters, tennis racquets.

Together, they are unstoppable.

All this talk of Power Rangers got me thinking: you know what the best part of that show was? Titanus. Because sometimes they could beat the boss with individual Zords, or Megazord tank mode, but usually battle mode. If Megazord couldn't get it done, you brought in Dragonzord, who could then create Megadragonzord if the situation called for it. But if Megadragonzord couldn't get the job, that's when Titanus came in, and when Titanus enters the battle, you just KNOW it's over. I think that was a really cool element of the program which should be emulated elsewhere.

All this talk of Power Rangers got me thinking: you know what the best part of that show was? Titanus. Because sometimes they could beat the boss with individual Zords, or Megazord tank mode, but usually battle mode. If Megazord couldn't get it done, you brought in Dragonzord, who could then create Megadragonzord if the situation called for it. But if Megadragonzord couldn't get the job, that's when Titanus came in, and when Titanus enters the battle, you just KNOW it's over. I think that was a really cool element of the program which should be emulated elsewhere.

That was the giant turtle, right? Yeah, that thing fuckin ruled.

Heat to remain in same timeslot...

As reported earlier, WWE is shaking up their TV schedule. Confidential is being dropped, Velocity is being moved up to an earlier Saturday evening timeslot, and the plan is to introduce a brand new Sunday morning show. Heat will not move as previously reported. It is unknown what type of show will fill the Sunday morning slot.

Credit: PWTorch.com

**sigh of relief**