TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF LOCKDOWN CARD APRIL 14

Guest Aecas

I think its spontaneous, I've had to do it a few times though it can be very difficult trying to work out what to take out and what to leave.

^^Trust that man. He taught me everything I know about editing. Strangely, it was a class about teaching people everything he knew period, and that took up most of the 47 minutes.

Hey, my editing will lead me to a very...good...job...at McDonald's...editing burgers.

Groan.

Hardcore?

Against Dace Night?

Muahahahahaha.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!

Fabulous, this shall be an excellent match to write.

*looks at Z*

Thought I pulled a disappearing act again, eh!? AHAHAHA! I was just partying over the weekend, see. :D

Well my match is sent in, and i think it's safe to say there's going to be a new US champ in town. When the ELK has more offence than all three men in the match combined, that really doesn't bode well for my chances. Lousy work.

Guest Fire and Knives

Hey, at least you did something. I ended up being sick and working and doing a variety of other things that weren't my match.

Please forward all your lame no-showing jokes to Z, who will attempt to make them amusing before he edits them in here:

(joke)

K.

Hey, at least you did something. I ended up being sick and working and doing a variety of other things that weren't my match.

Please forward all your lame no-showing jokes to Z, who will attempt to make them amusing before he edits them in here:

(joke)

K.

If this means you're no-showing tonight Kibs - sorry to hear that. And I want a rematch sometime when you're better cos I'm curious to see if I actually could take you.

get well soon.