TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
5_moves_of_doom

SWF SMARKDOWN, APRIL 19th!!

EDIT: Also, just because I'm head honcho doesn't mean I need to mark every main event... :P

-Z

Cool, that means I don't live in fear of moving back towards the world title eventually

*grin the size of sunderland*

By your logic though, you can kiss any hope you have of winning against me bye-bye.

Which suits me fine. I'm buggered if I'm losing to a Frenchman.

Three directionless foes face off in hopes of finding direction! A single chance to rise above the “no-showing curtain-jerker” status, it is highly advised that they all write and write to WIN!!

Bastard. ;) Eh, decent card and hell you should've taken out that -harsh- description and booked me against Cardboard Comet and do that. (Read: don't). But, hey, hope to see a good show 'fore the PPV.

Well... I've also been the number one contender to the USJL since Sacred was still the champ. So, yeah...

Wait... So you are also the #1 Contender for the USJL title?

And I got a shot before you???

Yeah, Johnny got the shot by beating a sick Spike Jenkins in Spike's last appearance before he disappeared off the face of the earth.

Guest Suicide King

Just so everyone knows, I probably won't be able to start marking my matches until after Raw as I am going over to Stevens' to watch the PPV and then Raw.

Guest Goodear
Well... I've also been the number one contender to the USJL since Sacred was still the champ. So, yeah...

Psssh, after the PPV ... I think I can find the time to drop you on your noggin :) This is like the longest I've ever gone in between matches with Johnny and Wildchild and I'm starting to get jitters. I haven't even wrote the word 'pivoting' for one of the many spinkicks that have caved in my face in so long...

And then... OMG COY CHALLENGERS EVeRYTHING!

Just so everyone knows, I probably won't be able to start marking my matches until after Raw as I am going over to Stevens' to watch the PPV and then Raw.

Does this mean that GSMS is going to be late marking matches, too? :huh: