TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

What is your nickname...?

Obviously one of my nicknames is Mole.

I got it in summer of 97 when I was at soccer camp. When I was in a one-on-one tourney, one of the coaches called me Mole because I look like one when I run. It caught on and everyone was calling me that. One time at dinner, the coach who gave me the name started a Mole chant and everyone went along with it.

My friends brought it back to my town and called me it. I hated it at first, but eventually I grew to it. Just about everyone at home calls me Mole and they barely call me Craig.

I tried to bring the Mole nickname to college, but it didn't work out. My first semester another Craig lived in the same suite as me. My friend Ed called the other Craig, Deushbag Craig and me Goat Craig. I hated Goat Craig, so I refused to answer to anyone who called me that. Eventually people started calling me Little Craig because the other Craig is taller than me. People call me Little Craig sometimes still, but I yell at them not to call me it.

Now I have a new nickname, Mook. One of the Buffy episodes had Buffy calling a demon a Mook. I thought it was funny, so I started calling my friend Sarah that. I don't know how it worked out, but it turned around and now people call me Mook. I am in-partial to it, but in a way I gave myself my own nickname.

Sooo, what is your nickname(s), how did you get it and do you like it?

Starting in 4th grade...I was referred to as "Murph" until I graduated high school (and still am by some of my old classmates).

My last name is Murphy, so that's where it came from...but at first I hated it. I HATED IT. I came to the point where I just accepted it and it grew on me. I now have it on an airbrushed liscense plate and I don't care who calls me it. High school teachers called me it all the time, going so far as to write that name on top of papers should I have forgotten to place my name there in the first place.

Right now...it just brings back memories of days gone by. It's been four years since I got out of high school (which seems like a long damn time...as I am still just as un-civilized now as I was back then)

I'm torn on whether "Murph" is a better nickname than Zack Malibu calling me "Randolicious" ...all I know is that WJM should be jealous...cause she'll NEVER be that. ;)

My nickname amongst the Rugby Team is Baby Hughey after the big giant duck.

I got it because well.....I'm a big goofy lovable oaf.

At least that's what I think. I don't know if that's what the guy I was talking to thought.

See he was drunk and trying to get me to dance with a girl at a party we were having at our clubhouse. I was like "Umm......no......I don't even like that girl." and he was like "Go do it Baby Hughey! Dude......that's your nickname!"

The Rugby team has a lot of guys with weird nicknames.

Nipples, 5 O'Clock, Scrummy, Camo, Red Santa, Elvis, Shoes, and so forth.

Finan it's my last name but I have not been called by first name really in a long time. Even teachers call me by my last name. It's has just been that way since like 1st Grade or maybe even before that. Also Moose has been one from time to time just because it is funny and my buddy use to call me Moose because I am a huge Mike Mussina fan. Also this summer at football camp I was bald so all of the coaches where calling me Mad Dog which caught on for a while.

Thanks.

Either PK or Peter K., since people seem to look at my last name and say "the hell with it." I've heard so many variations on it, it's not funny.

Mole just wanted to tell the story of how, for one fleeting...golden moment, he was over.

Actually I wanted to tell the story how people started calling me Mook. Since it caught me by surprise that my friends started calling me it.

now if we can find out your first name, we can send Edge love letters with your name on them.

EDIT: ^^ this is of course toward CChick

I think it'd be funnier to send it from CanadianChick, actually.

Guest El Satanico

Amoungst my main group of friends...well actually that this point my only group.

Shorty

About 5 years ago for Halloween me and a few friends dressed as pimps, with their women folk dressed as ladies of the night. One of them started calling me Shorty The Hired Help and it caught on.

When I started working at this grocery store, there was another guy named Tim there, who, since he apparently looks like a potato, is called 'Spud', so some people took to calling me 'Spid'.

This other guy there calls me 'Hammer', for some reason. I think it's just because he doesn't know my name.

now if we can find out your first name, we can send Edge love letters with your name on them.

EDIT: ^^ this is of course toward CChick

I know what her first name is...........but I'm not telling........ :firedevil:

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Nothing serious, but when I colored my hair blonde last year, everyone of course called me ::Gasp:: "Blondie". If you need a mental image, just think Steve Corino minus the mustache and beard. I regret that move (shudders).

My nickname amongst the Rugby Team is Baby Hughey after the big giant duck.

That's my brother's nickname as well. I gave it to him. Because he's fat.

I've had a few nicknames myself, nothing that really stuck. My favorite was The Count, on account of some kids in the neighborhood who thought I was a vampire.

Guest FrigidSoul

I don't have one...although AngelSlayer has called me "Jesus of Morrison" a few times due to what I look like and my ability to open doors by humming a hymn and kicking the handicapped button on the side.

well in my junior year in highschool i think, my math teacher didn't pronounce my name right, he used to say Eiker or Aiker (it's spelled Iker), even tho i told him every freaking time "it's IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIker", he just didn't get it.

So people at school started calling me Eiker, and i didn't like it at first but at some point i started using the nick on the internet and just stuck with it.

Even some people i've met after that think my real name's Eiker....Mwahahahahahahaha.....i'm done

Most people call me 'Keem (short for Akeem). Girls tend to switch it up to "Keemy."

In High School, people called me "Dream". Also, there were some people who called me "Coolers", making fun of the size of my lips. I explained it before the last time we had a thread like this.

People who know about my involvement in e-feds call me "P", which is short for Panther.

And there was this one girl I used to know who saw fit to call me "Pepe" for God knows what reason.

Guest Nanks

All my nicknames are just variations from my surname. Nankivell.

Nanks, obviously, is the most popular, in fact most people don't know my first name, just call me Nanks.

Others include Nanky, Nanksy, Nankers, Spanky, Nanko.

Yeah, nothing too exciting really.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Baugh or Baughopper depending, the GH is pronounced as F, and it's a play on my last name Baughman.

Dawson.

I happen to find Katie Holmes the most attractive female on the planet, and frequently compare current girlfriends etc., to her, however mostly in jest.

So someone made a connection and it's stuck.

UYI

Cool Whip due to an unpleasant botched experience I had with a prostitute almost 3 years ago.