TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

What is your nickname...?

Slim; it's my last name spelled backwards (except for with two 'L's,' which is why I started using the £ symbol).

And, of course, most of the people I converse with around here call me 'Dub Cee,' which is an abbreviation of my e-fed character's name (Wildchild).

My nickname amongst the Rugby Team is Baby Hughey after the big giant duck.

That's my brother's nickname as well. I gave it to him. Because he's fat.

I've had a few nicknames myself, nothing that really stuck. My favorite was The Count, on account of some kids in the neighborhood who thought I was a vampire.

Well I do have a gut. But that's the only place my fat resides. If you looked at any other part of my body you'd just say "This guy is big."

But I've lost 16 pounds since I started Rugby so I said to my teammates. "When I completely lose the gut then what will my name mean?"

and they said

"It'll be one of those ironic things."

Guest Agent of Oblivion

"The Terrible"

and lately, my first name has been Rygar. Thus making me Rygar the Terrible. I'm still referred to as Mufasa in some circles.

Zack, Preppy, CJ (my first and middle name initials) or D (first initial of my last name). Also, at the school I student teach at, there is a child named Chris in the class, so the little kids dubbed me "Big Chris".

Guest FrigidSoul
your last name is Asshole?

It hurts that you try and be an asshole and fail doesn't it?

not trying to be an asshole to ya MrRant, I gots nothing but love for ya *pounds chest and throws out peace sign* you just left the opening and I took it.

Guest Dids

B. Diddy- somebody in rec.music-hip-hop started calling me that 'cause my posts were under my full name "B. David Harrison".

When Puffy started going by P. Diddy- it got changed to B. Dids, which has been shortened to just Dids in most cases.

My bowling teammates called me "The Shuffle" or "B. Diddy Shuffle" after some weird post bowl dance I did.

My poker friends call me "Drew" because I look a LOT like Drew Carey (little less now that I've put some weight back on).

In college I was known as "Spiller" because well, I'm clumbsy when I drink.

There's a few selected people who call me "B"- but in general I hate that.

I'm astonished that no one has pointed out to Mole yet that mook is a derogatory term.

My nicknames are Docktor (Or Docktorb) and Kizarny. One came from a guy who didn't actually know my real name, so he always called me doctor in that idiot voice of his (this guy just sounded dumb, I swear), which sounded like Dock-Tor. The B is for bargain. The other came from my tendency to speak in Carney really fast to confuse people. That's fun.

"Tapes" back in sophomore year of HS, when all I fucking did was trade/watch wrestling tapes. It's kind of worn off now, but every so often my brother or this one friend who I rarely see any more will pull it out of nowhere.

Also, my father has called me "Jimbo" off and on since I was little. Not really a nickname, but stil...

I got it because well.....I'm a big goofy lovable oaf.

At least that's what I think. I don't know if that's what the guy I was talking to thought.

See he was drunk and trying to get me to dance with a girl at a party we were having at our clubhouse. I was like "Umm......no......I don't even like that girl." and he was like "Go do it Baby Hughey! Dude......that's your nickname!"

The Rugby team has a lot of guys with weird nicknames.

Nipples, 5 O'Clock, Scrummy, Camo, Red Santa, Elvis, Shoes, and so forth.

I wouldn't brag about this...three characteristics of Baby Hughy...big, fat, stupid. Sure, nice is one too, but it hardly cancels out the other three.

As for me, It was Mik growing up and none currently. Everyone in college just calls me Mike. How exciting.

Guest Just Looking

I got it because well.....I'm a big goofy lovable oaf.

At least that's what I think. I don't know if that's what the guy I was talking to thought.

See he was drunk and trying to get me to dance with a girl at a party we were having at our clubhouse. I was like "Umm......no......I don't even like that girl." and he was like "Go do it Baby Hughey! Dude......that's your nickname!"

The Rugby team has a lot of guys with weird nicknames.

Nipples, 5 O'Clock, Scrummy, Camo, Red Santa, Elvis, Shoes, and so forth.

My rugby name was Moosewong. You figure out why.

Other good rugby nicknames I've heard of: Cheesecake, Scope (after a guy who had his mouth rinsed out after he made out with a nasty fat chick), Grundle, Tango (after Jimmy Tango), Corky, Cartman, Spermburper, Puddles (a girl who got quite moist during sex), Giggles, Big Tall Andy, Snowball, Ralph Wiggum/Special Teams, Flounder, Silver Dollar, Biff, and Nuggets.

Cool Whip due to an unpleasant botched experience I had with a prostitute almost 3 years ago.

:lol: :lol:

Anyway.

My nicknames are very unorginal. Maybe it's because my friends are lazy jackasses.

They call me

Damon

Tidwell

Tids

The Tank(got it during wrestling, because I was fast and I used to kill kids in like 14 seconds)

Darkness

Blackie(Because well, I'm black. :P )

Bro Man(because I watch Martin all the time)

Now I have a new nickname, Mook. One of the Buffy episodes had Buffy calling a demon a Mook. I thought it was funny, so I started calling my friend Sarah that. I don't know how it worked out, but it turned around and now people call me Mook. I am in-partial to it, but in a way I gave myself my own nickname.

Nice choice. It takes a special person to openly declare himself a mook. I suggest you get a hold of a Frontline special called "The Merchants of Cool."

I have two:

The one I prefer, Mattman, has no origin. A few people have called me that off and on for years. Then, when I got my first car and started calling it the Mattmobile, it kinda blew up.

Now, some people (well, one or two guys)haven't grown up since the 7th grade and still call me "Hard", "Hard-On", and "Hard-Shaft" based on my last name.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I just realised that I have a boring existance after reading this thread.

I Have a few:

Jenna - My relatives call me this because none of my cousins could say Jennifer when they were little, but they could get out Jenna.

Jen - Mostly people at work call me that and a few friends.

Jessica - Because yes I do have Jessica Simpson moments

You try to get a Buffalo to squawk like a chicken?

No, but sometimes I do say stupid things and as a result I get called Jessica.