TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Battleground Card!

Well...my shitty match has been sent in.

Lets just say that Clark's all but won, and my PPV record is still without a win. On the plus side, I've realised how valuable commentary is in matches, so maybe this'll make my future matches a little better.

Still...I'm not happy with myself. So, as such...

*kicks Spike in the balls*

Lets just say that Clark's all but won, and my PPV record is still without a win. On the plus side, I've realised how valuable commentary is in matches, so maybe this'll make my future matches a little better.

Ah, quit yer bitchin, Maddix; I was in the fed for a full year before I got my first non-kayfabed win on PPV. You're a good writer, and you're ahead of the curve, as far as I'm concerned.

Ah, quit yer bitchin, Maddix; I was in the fed for a full year before I got my first non-kayfabed win on PPV. You're a good writer, and you're ahead of the curve, as far as I'm concerned.

Really?

*laughs at WC*

Oh, and...thanks for the compliment.

Well, my match is in at 8k. Really, I think it's close to impossible to do much more than that with two hosses in a match with no stipulations. I'm happy with what I came up with, but Duran's match should be just as good. I'm anxious to see the result.

That, and Z will have about 40k of that tag match to read in addition to the main event. I didn't want to be too hard on him :lol:

Dub Cee, because it allows Thoth to do things like what he just did.

Eh, I just felt this name better described my attributes, as I am above average in all things. This means I'm not as conceited as Flesher, but have just enough cockiness to annoy the hell out of people.

M. "Taking pot shots at Flesher, since the '02" Francis

P.S. Don't fuck Z, Spike, that'll end up being warm and sticky

Mak, that's the closest Spike will ever get to fucking anything. I'd let him have his fantasies.

PS - It's good to see you again.

PPS - Flyers still suck. LeClair still sucks. You're fucking lucky they're facing the Leafs again this round, bah.

-Z

Match sent in...sitting on 6969 words... that's quite the omen right there.

I too have learned how much commentary can help add to matches, but I'm not sure if the stipulation helped me or hurt me in that manner, as I just tried my best to work around it.

I was really trying to put a story together with the promos...and didn't get around to a bulk of the match until today.

Hey, it's better than our eleven and a half thousand.

Actually, it probably isn't, and I don't quite know why I'm trying to make you feel better after you jobbed us out last show.

... well, good luck!

So, everyone please remind me of this: The next time I book a sprawling, ridiculous multi-man with stipulations that haven't been attempted before, and put it on PPV, where there's no word limit, let me not do the honourable thing and have myself mark it, huh?

Thank god I marked the world title match first. Ugh.

-Z

Guest Suicide King

Just wait until your first Clusterfuck marathon grading session, Z.

So, everyone please remind me of this: The next time I book a sprawling, ridiculous multi-man with stipulations that haven't been attempted before, and put it on PPV, where there's no word limit, let me not do the honourable thing and have myself mark it, huh?

Thank god I marked the world title match first. Ugh.

-Z

Consider yourself reminded. *replaces Z's matches with SUMA*

Oh, and by the way, if the world ends....it's because Silent is actually showing, while I, the perpetual shower, am Not.

Mak, that's the closest Spike will ever get to fucking anything. I'd let him have his fantasies.

PS - It's good to see you again.

PPS - Flyers still suck. LeClair still sucks. You're fucking lucky they're facing the Leafs again this round, bah.

-Z

Interestingly enough, I'd have prefered the Bruins, because they were just itching for an ass kicking, with the shitty way they were playing. But the Leafs have been easy enough so far.

Ugh, now to read this PPV and get caught up.