TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

One and Only Raw Thread for 4/26/04

I feel like I've seen Benoit against Batista, Flair or Both about 100 times this year...

Don't worry this match up will last 18 months since the Creative can only plan for one tag team feud a year.

You could tell we're not in Canada anymore. Benoit actually got more boos than cheers for putting the Sharpshooter on Shawn Michaels.

I don't know about anyone else, but with Benoit, HBK, HHH, Edge, Orton (growing on me), Benjamin, Jericho, Christian all circling around each other, RAW's slowing getting back in step.

And I am very surprised that the titles were retained.

Guest wrestlingbs

HHH is really impressing me lately. it seems after WM 20 he's been doing a much better job not only for himself but for the other wrestlers. I think tonight was the first time in awhile I was looking forward to his match.

However, one thing I do want to point out is that the making fun of how Tajiri talks went over the line. Especially with Lawler.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

bah, it didn't go over the line. it wasn't funny but it wasn't offensive.

people need to fucking get over it,

Guest Ray
RAW IS ....SILENT.

Except for the huge heat ORTON got.....

Could Harley please kill Orton?

He's putting Randy over.

Gee golly gosh.

Oh, son of a...

Can we say "Bullshit"? Win a world title sometime Orton, then we'll talk.

Race should shove a steel rod through Orton's head. Then tear up a little kid's autograph book at ringside.

Bust his eyebrow open Harley

See, the only thing I don't get about the "orton legend killer" thing is that he hangs around with Ric Flair....

Harley Race should kick his ass.

As soon as King said "Legend" I knew Orton would come out. Maybe Harley can kick his ass.

Race should cripple that bastard...

Nice to see the anti-Orton sheep are still baaa-ing along. :lol:

"I've accomplished more in my two year career than you have in your entire life!"

Umm, ex-fucking-cuse me? Would someone kindly kill Orton and whoever thought that line was proper? And spitting in Race's face? Fuck the WWE...

It's called getting heat on a heel, dummy. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

those quotes are hideous, people need to buy a fucking clue.

I can't believe this one.

"I've accomplished more in my two year career than you have in your entire life!"

Umm, ex-fucking-cuse me? Would someone kindly kill Orton and whoever thought that line was proper? And spitting in Race's face? Fuck the WWE...

Clearly it worked getting heat from you.

Orton spitting in Race's face was absolute gold IMO.

I can't believe this one.

Clearly it worked getting heat from you.

Orton spitting in Race's face was absolute gold IMO.

I also though Orton was ON last night. The crowd was all over him, he was good on the mic, and the spitting thing rocked (although honestly it looked like he just blew air into Race's wig imo).

Guest mst3krules

Seeing Kane and Lita brought back great memories of "Eegah" on MST3K. With Kane being Eegah, Lita as Roxy, maybe Lawler can be her slimy dad and who would play the Arch Hall Jr. role?

Seeing Kane and Lita brought back great memories of "Eegah" on MST3K. With Kane being Eegah, Lita as Roxy, maybe Lawler can be her slimy dad and who would play the Arch Hall Jr. role?

Bring Greg "The Hammer" Valentine back to play the Arch Hall Jr. Role.

The faces are very similar.