TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

One and Only Raw Thread for 4/26/04

Guest wrestlingbs

I really hope Matt gets to be something more than "just another victim"? Did I just quote Tazz?

Edge and benoit need to drop the titles to an another team besides Evolution. La Resistance would be a good choice.

Maybe the Harley Race deal will be that he gets some kind of award presented to him, then during his speech Le Quebecers beat him up. Then a match of Le Quebecer #1 vs Randy Orton in a match to see who can do the dropkick better.

So much for respecting the "Spoiler" tag and not blabbing about it.

I guess we're going to have to hear how HHH's high knees are "Harley-Race-like" again.

So much for respecting the "Spoiler" tag and not blabbing about it.

I guess we're going to have to hear how HHH's high knees are "Harley-Race-like" again.

Only if HHH changes his hair drastically and starts saying he's royalty.

...and if Shelton Benjamin starts wearing a chain to the ring.

Monday Night RAW comes to you from Topeka, where World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit will undoubtedly be in a joyous mood after enjoying the homecoming of a lifetime in Alberta, Canada just last week. Not only did Benoit successfully defend the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash in his native Edmonton, but on RAW in Calgary, Benoit & Edge captured the World Tag Team Championship by defeating Ric Flair & Batista.

But with two Championships around his waist, how will Benoit handle the challenges of having to defend both titles? RAW will come to you only one week before Benoit defends the World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels. How will both prepare leading up to the match? Watch RAW to find out.

I'm expecting a tag title match...possibly a rematch. I could see Ben/Edge defending against some jobber group (Resis/Justice/Etc) and picking up a win, only to be beaten down...but come on, that shit's just so played out.

With the exception of Randy Orton's victory over Cactus Jack at Backlash, Evolution has had some rough luck as of late. The tip of the iceberg may just have been Batista and Ric Flair's loss of the World Tag Team Championship. If the history of Evolution is any indication of what's to come on Monday night, expect to see Triple H and company on a warpath.

I, for one, love Evo mic time. Hell, I love Evolution period. So, seeing a pissed off Evolution is just fine in my book.

Also last week, Kane revealed that he felt he was going soft and that he would find somebody to sacrifice. An enraged Kane Chokeslammed Matt Hardy to Hell. Are there more victims in Kane's future? Find out on RAW.

So...is this going to be a Matt/Kane feud...or was Matt just Kane's first bitch, on his 'monster push'...again. I really hope Matt gets some more play...I mean, I don't like the guy, but he is talented.

I'm expecting a tag title match...possibly a rematch.

Yeah, bitch.

Victoria on my tv...instant boner. Lita on my tv...down to a halfee.

Who else sees Kane fucking all these females up?

I bet that kid's favorite wrestler is Rico.

All I can say is, I hope that kid doesn't make any enemies later on in life.

On TechTV, British geek spewing bullshit about Lara Croft being a strong feminine character, whatever.

So, how is doing a face-first standing moonsault supposed to hurt your opponent?

Let the blown spots begin.

Hey, atleast it's the opener. I'm sure if Vince didn't have to have females wrestling, he wouldn't. They'd just be there for eyecandy. Seeing Vic flip around is all worth it though.

Is it just me or are the announcers even stupider than usual tonight?

I still say they could be worse...they could be the Heroes of Wrestling announcers.

...and what's this? An INTERESTING move by Gail Kim!?