TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Museite

Euro 2004

4-2. Good result, although I still don't think we look a real threat to the big teams.

France luck out and get the Greeks, while England end up playing Portugal in the quarters. I tell you, I'm not looking forward to that one. Portugal don't look over-impressive, but we're still not looking good at the back. Plus they have good free-kick takers. And we have Owen, who's had another horrible night.

Rooney vs the World it seems.

Well that was a fine performance. A little shaky at the start but four goals makes us top scorers in the tournament so far. Roll on Portugal.

I thought Cole had a decent game today.

Him and Scholes on the left opens up way too much space down the wing and Ronaldo will give him hell in the Portugal game.

But he made a good few tackles tonight.

Guest CurryMan

Gah I´m getting nervous over here, I hope Sweden can stand against the danish team who looked very good against Italy. Our defence is lacking with injuries and now Linderoth is out that means no real balance player for us and they won´t crap the diamond shape formation so that probebly means that Mjallby from Celtic will either be there or central defence and theyll move up Jakobsson.

Well I hope anyway that we play 2-2 and sqrew out Italy there are large wagers on the line for a 2-2 I heard a single person had dropped in 20k euro for that result at ladbroks or someother internet gambling site.

Yeah, I cant believe UEFA would let them get away with that. I see an Englishman got killed in Portugal last night, lets just hope the idiots over there dont try and take revenge on thursday...

Gah I´m getting nervous over here, I hope Sweden can stand against the danish team who looked very good against Italy. Our defence is lacking with injuries and now Linderoth is out that means no real balance player for us and they won´t crap the diamond shape formation so that probebly means that Mjallby from Celtic will either be there or central defence and theyll move up Jakobsson.

You should worry about their wingers attacking your full backs, if Lucic is fit you guys are in trouble.Losing Linderoth isn't exactly a bad thing because he hasn't really done anything for you guys and Kallstrom(most likely to replace him) is your main goal threat besides the "big 3" of Ljungberg,Larsson and Zlatan, your team has more Goals in them anyway so i can't see you losing.

Oh no.

Italy win. Denmark 2 Sweden 2.

There's gonna be hell to pay for that now. You watch...there will be so many inquests and investigations now, and it's all because of Italy's comments earlier in the week.

Thank god they're out anyway. Boring team.

I've watched all the English games so far, and I thought Michael Owen played great. He's one tough son of a bitch, is what he is. I especially liked the pass he made to Rooney for the GWG yesterday.

Guest CurryMan

I´m happy, Sweden and Denmark are on there way to the quarterfinal and Italy is out. The game ended 2-2 the score that couldn´t be done, there will be alot cries from the italy side but you couldn´t fix that match, and why should any of the teams continue to push forward when its 2 minutes left and both teams are in the quarterfinal with that score. Italy should had played better football against Denmark and they should have killed the match against Sweden they don´t deserve to be through.

I hope we meet the germans in the quarterfinal, Holland seems to be exactly what we hate aka fast wingers.

I see an Englishman got killed in Portugal last night, lets just hope the idiots over there dont try and take revenge on thursday...

It wasn't anything to do with hooliganism from what i've heard although I too feared it had maybe been committed by a Croat fan. I've heard he was stabbed by a thief who is known to local police as a regular offender, a Ukranian immigrant supposedly according to one report I saw.

As for tonight, get ready for the Italian backlash!....they'll think the whole world is against them after this and that last World Cup game (although I always thought it was just Spain who got screwed against S.Korea rather than them).

Guest CurryMan
As for tonight, get ready for the Italian backlash!....they'll think the whole world is against them after this and that last World Cup game (although I always thought it was just Spain who got screwed against S.Korea rather than them).

They will probebly crie and shout foul but when it all comes down to it they fucked it up by poor coaching and bad playing of the players.

Guest CurryMan

You should really change your signature you are looking forward to England - Portugal now aren´t you :-)

Turns out I know a girl who lives a few doors down from the guy that got killed out there. Small world, and all. At least they got the bloke who did it, I guess.

Anyway, predictions for England tomorrow? I think there's going to be plenty of goals so I'll go for 3-2 to England.

Who are we supposed to play in the semis? Is it Denmark/Czechs or Sweden/Group D Runner Up? I hope we avoid the Czechs until the final.

Eriksson has started the mind games by saying Portugal are technically the best team here, nice idea but from what I've seen the Czech team look far and away the best team left and if they had a Sol Campbell type defender in their side they'd be impossible to beat.

Who are we supposed to play in the semis? Is it Denmark/Czechs or Sweden/Group D Runner Up? I hope we avoid the Czechs until the final.

Not certain, but the way Des was talking, we get the winners of Sweden/Runners Up in the semis. Which could mean Germany.

After that opening video, I SO want the Germans out...but to be honest, I'm half-hoping that Germany fluke through and we get a Germany/England semi. I fancy us more to beat Germany than I would Sweden or the Dutch.