TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fökai

Smackdown Spoilers...

Velocity

1. Scotty II Hotty v. jobber

Scotty wins with a thrust kick/Worm combo.

2. Mark Jindrak v.  Paul London

Jindrak wins with the Killswitch/Protoplasm.

3. Hardcore Holly / Billy Gunn v. The Bashams

Holly gets the pin.

----------------------------------

Smackdown!

o Opening starts with Eddie coming out.

He reveals that he stole Bradshaw's hat stained with Eddie's blood. Since the hat has that blood, he can do whatever he wants with it. He rubs his ass with it and throws it to the crowd. JBL appears from his limo and almost accepts the match, but Angle appears on the platform and denies it. He, however, signs Eddie, RVD and Mysterio v. Bradshaw and the Dudley Boys for later on in the show.

1. Rico and Haas v. FBI (Stamboli/Nunzio

Rico and Jackie get a huge pop. Match was typical Rico stuff. Ends after a Deadly Kiss / German Suplex combo.

2. Kidman v. Akio

Match is interrupted by Mordecai. He destroys both of them

3. Cruiserweight Title Match: Chavo Jr v. Chavo Classic v. Spike Dudley

Pretty much what one would expect. Chavo Classic bumps into Spike and falls on Chavo. The ref counts, and at 2, Classic blatanty rolls into a cover and gets the 1, 2, 3.

NEW Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Classic.

o Booker T (interviewed by Funaki) says he wanted a rematch against Taker, but because Taker wasn't there *cough*, he challenges Funaki. Funaki cheapshots Booker with the mike.

4. Funaki v. Booker T

Booker gets the win with the Axe Kick. No Undertaker, yet.

5. John Cena v. Rene Dupree

Probably not as good as the match at JD, but I didn't see JD, so I am going by JD results. Rene wins by countout after a low blow outside the ring.

o Eddie is jumped by JBL in the trainers room.

6. RVD, Rey and ___ v. JBL & The Dudley Boys

o The other five in the six-man come out. Angle appears on the stage and says that the match will start with OR without Eddie.

Highlights of the match include a 3-D on the floor, and Bubba pretending to be RVD in the RVD/Mysterio corner while Rey tries to make a tag. Eddie finally comes out, hits the Triple Verticals on D-Von, and collapses like Shawn Michaels. JBL looks scared, tags himself in, and has the referee quick count Guerrero.

After the show:

JBL comes back out and taunts the Las Vegas fans, saying that he will have everyone in the arena kiss his ass, and that LV will never see WWE Live again while he is the champ. Undertaker comes out to a LOUD ovation. JBL cuts a funny promo that includes him listing his accomplishments, even making reference to the Brawl for All. Undertaker chokeslams him and Tombstones him.

What's the point of having Undertaker, probably the most over face on Smackdown, go to all the shows only to come out when the show is over?

It doesn't make sense!

3. Cruiserweight Title Match: Chavo Jr v. Chavo Classic v. Spike Dudley

Pretty much what one would expect. Chavo Classic bumps into Spike and falls on Chavo. The ref counts, and at 2, Classic blatanty rolls into a cover and gets the 1, 2, 3.

NEW Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Classic.

Jesus Christ. Seriously, who books this shit?

Guest thatdude21601

I try to be a loyal SMACKDOWN~! viewer, but damn the show is so weird.

Nunzio + Rico should be gold though.

It has been so long since a Smackdown! taping has looked good. Smackdown! is approaching TNA levels of bad here.

Judging from the 5/5 PPV, TNA is leagues above Smackdown at this point.

Which was 5/5 again? The one with the scramble and Raven/Styles? Raven-Styles was kind of embarrasing to watch since Raven was pretending to know how to wrestle instead of brawl, and Styles could not save a match where Raven had 80% of the offense. The scramble was no better than any indy spotfest, so I don't get the love. This is probably the wrong forum anyway.

I guess its a good thing I didn't attend SD tonight after all. I'm glad Rico didn't get fucked over in our hometown. :)

Guest Deviant

Chavo Classic isn't even eligable! The whole point of the division is the bloody weight limit!

I just watched the 5/5 TNA on my computer. Now, maybe it was better because the author editted any and all long promo segment, cutting the show down to 90 mins. However, Dutt-Red was a nice change of pace seeing both guys actually wrestle. Douglas-Shane was ten times better than it had any right to be, and Shane was good with the arm/shoulder psychology. The NWA vs Canada 8-man was very fun, except for the multi-man powerbomb/superplex spot. I hate those spots on the indies and I hate them in TNA.

As for Raven-Styles, I loved that match. Raven was great working the arm and he was selling his leg ten minutes after AJ worked on it! The Harris run in kinda hurt it for me, but Raven's acting and spiral of emotions/thoughts was very appropriate. All in all, I thought it was a great, great match.

Sorry to go so off topic there, but the less said about those SD results the better, as usual.

Guest Trivia247
Chavo Classic isn't even eligable! The whole point of the division is the bloody weight limit!

as elligible as jackie is maybe. how much does he weigh anyway?

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 228 lbs.

Date of birth:

Hometown: El Paso, TX

Pro debut: 1972

Trained by: Gory Guerrero

Finishing move: German Suplex

guess that answers that so he is 8 pounds over...

what is the maximum weight to be a cruiserweight? Didn't they increase it to 230 pounds? I can't remember what Matt Hardy was billed as when he was Cruiserweight champ

But Chavo Sr. must be at least 240 or 250!

Raw (again) sounds a million times better this week

They obviously don't take the CW title seriously so they should make Chavo Jr the Ric Flair of that title. Have him job and win it back until he can claim himself the greatest CW champion of all time, 10 time + champion, etc. Be nice if he could job, win, and have good matches with actual CW guys, though. But that's just silly thinking on my part.

Speaking of cruisers, how 'bout that Mordecai?

If Jacqueline winning the Cruiserweight title didn't kill all the credibility that the title had left, then this will. With all the cruiserweight that they have on the SmackDown roster, this is the best they can come up with.

Chavo Sr. winning the title put a smile on my face. I'm not expecting anything more from Smackdown at this point. I think the only thing that could salvage this is if a new CW debuted next week, fights Chavo Sr. destroys Chavo Sr. for the title and there we go ready made feud with Chavo Jr. for the title.

The rest of the results look pretty poor as well. Only took Mordaci less than one calander week to be beating on the cruisers.

Guest wrestlingbs

I sit in awe of how the WWE makes SD worse with each new show.

If they were STILL going to shit on the CW belt, why take it off Jackie? I man, Chavo Sr. it one step above her, but the division is still in disrepair.

Good to see they're using Eddie's talents as best they can (ie. wiping his ass, not wrestling).

Yeah, keep pushing JBL. After all, his match at JD wasn't bad. It wasn't great either, and Eddie had to carry the damn thing and bleed all over the place to make it exciting, but Bradshaw has a small radio show, so I guess it's worth it.

And Mordy needs to stay the hell out of the CW division. Sure it's dead, but maybe these guys could get jobs at ROH or Japan after the WWE eventually fires them.

Guest NateRizzle

Notice the subtle "who gives a shit" thrown in the direction of the cruiserweight match.

Why couldn't Mordecai interfere in some other match.

Guest glennsoe

not to happy about the new cw champ and the fact that Kidman & Akio got squashed by Mordecai.....but maybe Kurt Angle will be feed up about the belt and set up a tournament for the title at the next ppv ??

Or maybe wwe doesn't care any more ?? Maybe they could move the cruisers and the belt to raw (under Bishoff) and let it shine ??

not to happy about the new cw champ and the fact that Kidman & Akio got squashed by Mordecai.....but maybe Kurt Angle will be feed up about the belt and set up a tournament for the title at the next ppv ??

Or maybe wwe doesn't care any more ?? Maybe they could move the cruisers and the belt to raw (under Bishoff) and let it shine ??

Shine what? Somebody's boots??

Guest Goodear

MAybe its just me, but the Cruiserweight division pretty much sucks anyway and they might as well dump the whole thing already and just be finished with it. Rey is well above the division now, Tajiri is better off in the land of the giants on RAW, and Chavo Jr. still isn't all that over dispite all the leeching he's done in the last few years. Everyone else is just a complete cypher with little to no personality and really aren't all that viable as money makers on their own. All this talk about how WWE is dropping the ball is almost silly at this point since the ball is pretty much deflated and made of wood. It's not worth holding onto the ball in the first place.

Good to see they're using Eddie's talents as best they can (ie. wiping his ass, not wrestling).

Considering he had to be hospitalized because of all the blood loss from the PPV not even 48 hours prior to this show, it's probably better to have him take it easy.

Guest Fook
It has been so long since a Smackdown! taping has looked good. Smackdown! is approaching TNA levels of bad here.

Forget that. Smackdown is fast approaching Thunder levels.

And exactly what was the point of Judgement Day if all the major feuds (Eddie/JBL, Booker/Taker, Cena/Dupree, RVD/Mysterio vs Dudleys) are continuing?

Who would have thought a show with Guerreros winning titles left, right and centre would be so bad? How long until we get brother vs brother, champion vs champion, Classic vs Eddie?

Guest M. Harry Smilac
What's the point of having Undertaker, probably the most over face on Smackdown, go to all the shows only to come out when the show is over?

It doesn't make sense!

If you think about booking and foreshadowing it makes sense.

As much as smarks cringe at the thought JBL will beat Eddie at the upcoming PPV only to job the belt to the undertaker at the next ppv.

This will of course lead to Undertaker as champ Vs. Mordecai.

Eddie,RVD and Rey will feud with the duds and booker during this.

And whoever said this is reaching Thunder levels.Thunder was better then smackdown has been since benoit and lesnar left.