TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Booking for the June 3 HD

Eddy Kalm gives Rick his first counselling session, Rick does some dirty work for W&H, plus Rick is open for an X-Title Defense if anyone wants to face him. I need to know if anyone wants a match by Monday at the latest. I'm going out of town Wed. and I need some time to write the match.

Oh and Eddy Kalm is an open character for anyone to use in the OAOAST Resident Counselor capacity. All I ask is that you PM me and tell me what you're going to do so that Eddy's character doesn't get messed up.

Guest Fonzie

Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! This ain't over Dan, this ain't over by a longshot. Those little turncoat friends of yours will get theres as well. Get ready Dan, get ready...

OAOAST Puerto Rican Title

The Mad Cappa © vs. Drek Stone

......unless something shady happens to occur first.... :ph34r:

At the very least, a promo from Hoff.

EDIT: I'd LIKE to have the opening segment, but if someone else NEEDS it, it's not major.

Promo & match from "the greatest rock 'n' wrestling band of all-time," The Saints.

I think Dan will be handling BT's duties next week. Or I could be thinking two weeks from now. Either way, we're sending stuff in.

A promo, plus the match Sly mentioned. That should be it. And I lied -- I DON'T want the opening. Me am a liar.

Come back! I was loving the seeds of Lyne/Rodez, and now we're without either guy. So come back, seriously.

I think Dan will be handling BT's duties next week. Or I could be thinking two weeks from now. Either way, we're sending stuff in.

Next week, if Dan Black can come to terms with having a homeless guy share his name, a very old acquaintance brings the pain to Black T.

Parka...if Dids doesn't say yeah, I'm kinda contemplating coming back. Which has disaster written all over it, but meh. :P

So if you want, Rodez is free for a match.

Hey we can always have a match on the show after this next one. You should come back because we need more people in the OAOAST right now.

I return.

Hoff was wondering where I went. Well I didn't have time to write. To much going on. I tried to send Zack a PM about it but I never got a response. Don't worry though I've already sent my segment in explaining where they all were....and it's good!

I got the PM. I was just trying to figure out a way to help you along. Not everything comes as quick as I'd like it to, lol.

My bad on not getting back to you sooner.

Parka...if Dids doesn't say yeah, I'm kinda contemplating coming back. Which has disaster written all over it, but meh. :P

So if you want, Rodez is free for a match.

Hey we can always have a match on the show after this next one. You should come back because we need more people in the OAOAST right now.

Alright, that's cool by me.

Consider me back. :P

OMG everyone's coming backxsorzs!

Despite the 1337, I am actually happy about this. And Dama, I look forward to your explanation.

OMG everyone's coming backxsorzs!

Despite the 1337, I am actually happy about this. And Dama, I look forward to your explanation.

Well Hoff it's kind of half cocked but it'll lead to a cool match next week!

Hey PFL, get my PM earlier? There was a board error so I don't know if it got through.

Edited by Kingpk

Sign in to follow this