TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest slacklet

Nickelodeon to air classic shows all month

Guest slacklet
Here's another one: There was some dumb soap opara-type show about these crazy kids in high school. I can't think of the title though.

There was the jock with the booze problem, some blonde chick that was his girlfriend. Another chick that wanted the jock, and, damn, I can't remember anyone else. I think there was a chinese kid. Oh well...

Welcome Freshman and as I read through the rest of the posts maybe not but Welcome Freshman was still a very good show.

Thanks.

It was called Fifteen - we pointed it out no less than a dozen times.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Slacket, I introduce to you the biggest dumbass on the board...and you just responded to his post.

Guest slacklet
Slacket, I introduce to you the biggest dumbass on the board...and you just responded to his post.

I feel both honored and ashamed.

Guest slacklet

Picks for Monday, June 7th:

Salute Your Shorts

Nick Cannon

Hey Dude

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Picks for Monday, June 7th:

Salute Your Shorts

Nick Cannon

Hey Dude

Wait.....Classic Nickelodeon shows....

And NICK CANNON is a selection? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this a show like a year or two ago?

and Salute Your Shorts needs to win. Hey Dude was fine for today, but it aged horribly since seeing it last 8 years ago.

Here's another one: There was some dumb soap opara-type show about these crazy kids in high school. I can't think of the title though.

There was the jock with the booze problem, some blonde chick that was his girlfriend. Another chick that wanted the jock, and, damn, I can't remember anyone else. I think there was a chinese kid. Oh well...

Welcome Freshman and as I read through the rest of the posts maybe not but Welcome Freshman was still a very good show.

Thanks.

It was called Fifteen - we pointed it out no less than a dozen times.

Yeah I know that's why I said maybe not when I looked through all the posts I just decided to responded and I didn't feel like scrolling through them but when I did I edited it and then just decided to say that Welcome Freshmen is still a cool show.

Thanks.

See I'd pick Hey Dude here because Salute Your Shorts was on Nick Gas this past year and I haven't seen Hey Dude in like 8 years so I think I have to go with Hey Dude here but I think Salute Your Shorts will win.

Thanks.

Guest netslob

whatever happened to those guys? Budnick, Donkeylips and Sponge were gods among men. and Dina was a piece of ass :spank:

See I'd pick Hey Dude here because Salute Your Shorts was on Nick Gas this past year and I haven't seen Hey Dude in like 8 years so I think I have to go with Hey Dude here but I think Salute Your Shorts will win.

Thanks.

When my life seems too drab, a good run-on sentence from Drury always brightens my day. Thank YOU, Drury, thank YOU.

Thanks.

When my life seems too drab, a good run-on sentence from Drury always brightens my day. Thank YOU, Drury, thank YOU.

Whenever you need to be cheered up you know I will always be there to help you out and I will do it with a good run on sentence.

Thanks.

Wait a sec, so was Hey Dude played on Friday? If so, they better play it again sometime. SYS was on GAS last summer, so that one isn't as big of a deal to me...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Yay! Salute Your Shorts. God I loved these cheesy Nickelodeon shows back in the day. They better show Welcome Freshman, You Can't Do That on Television, and more Salute Your Shorts.

OMG!

BUDNICK IS THE SHIT!

That was awesome how he planted that stuff in that geeks bag. He was about to awful waffle the kid too knowing he was innocent, that's some cold hearted stuff!

Budnick truly was a great character. I believe he got softer in later episodes and genuinally became everyones friend.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Pinksy was a bitch.

The guy from Throw Momma From The Train who wrote a "coffee table book"?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Todays choices:

Clarissa Explains It All

You Can't Do That On Television

The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo

I hope YCDTOT.V wins. Clarissa is on Nick2 I think (or Noggin, whatever), and Shelby Woo wasn't that good.

Well, YCDTOTV aired again today, but typically, they only aired half the episode before switching back to shitty original programming. Oh well, such is life.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Why the fuck did they do that? (cutting the show in half to air a stupid Fairly Fagparents episode_

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Nope. And they aired the complete Hey Dude episode on Friday, so it's not a normal thing. If they were gonna air just half the episde, I'd rather them have shown a complete Clarissa Explains it All.

Guest slacklet

I think the communist references and the kids at the beginning using BIG-ASS guns to hold some kid in a corner was too much for the current Nick demographic.

That would warrant them pulling it.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I don't know.......are the producers THAT stupid to not pre-aprove an episode? I'm sure they don't just go "Uh....Get Reel #B476 of that show, it should be good".

Guest slacklet
I don't know.......are the producers THAT stupid to not pre-aprove an episode? I'm sure they don't just go "Uh....Get Reel #B476 of that show, it should be good".

Nick actually only owns the rights to 3 episodes of YCDTOTV.

They purchased them in 1999 for their 20th Anniversary marathon.

CJOH in Ottawa owns the rights to all other episodes.

And yes, the episode that aired today also aired in 1999, but uncut.

Guest slacklet

Alright - I just read on another site that the end of the episode goes like this:

The masked wrestler from earlier in the episode is unmasked and turns out to be Ronald Reagan.

So perhaps that explains it. It's more than understandable.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

So that proves the poll is rigged.

I can understand that. Reagan just recently died, and they probably had that episode set to air, but had to cut it short.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I kinda liked P&P, whats the hard on, and I never heard of the last one.