TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TigerDriver91

Bradshaw Causes Incident At House Show

Guest TigerDriver91

"At the Munich leg of the Passport to Pain tour, John Bradshaw Layfield did a Nazi salute twice in the ring to get heat. A fan got thrown out of the arena for attempting to attack Bradshaw since the salute is strictly prohibited in Germany - even foreigners can be prosecuted for such an offense."

Credit: PW Insider

:angry:

They'll just issue a press release saying that they don't condone Nazism, and that Bradshaw was only doing it to make fun of the local fans. They'll apologize and point out how the current WWE Champion is a minority and the company is all about diversity and respecting others' cultures.

Holy fuck. That is some SERIOUSLY BAD SHIT in Germany. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE ended up being banned from the country for awhile.

I wonder if it was Bradshad ad-libbing, or if one of the writers told him to do it. Whoever it was, they should be unemployed.

Guest BionicRedneck

I wonder if Bradshaw would find it funny if someone made 9/11 jokes in New York. What a cunt he really is.

Guest JacK

Well, he got heat alright.

But still, that's pretty bodgy. I wouldn't have thought anyone in the WWE would've been stupid enough to tell him to do it . . . but I dunno . . . the way Smackdown's been leaning lately. . .

Guest Duncan Eternia
I wonder if Bradshaw would find it funny if someone made 9/11 jokes in New York. What a cunt he really is.

Very good point, considering all those overly patriotic commentaries Bradshaw writes.

I was in Germany for a while, and the Nazi salute is a big deal but it's unlikely you will get arrested for it. Most likely you will just get the shit kicked out of you by the locals. Personally i would love to see Bradshaw get killed by 6,000 germans - maybe at the Bash!!! That would probably draw :D

I wouldn't have thought anyone in the WWE would've been stupid enough to tell him to do it . . . but I dunno . . . the way Smackdown's been leaning lately. . .

Remember the Hirohito fiasco?

Yes, they're definitely stupid enough.

Guest JacK
Remember the Hirohito fiasco?

Yes, they're definitely stupid enough.

Good point . . . very good point indeed. Ahh, that crazy WWE and its quasi-racist cultural offence causing.

And yeah, perhaps if Bradshaw had used that whole 'look at things from the other person's perspective' he may have gone 'hang on a minute.' But then I guess expecting him to be thoughtful is a tad much.

To think I used to be a Bradshaw mark too. :(

Oh, I'm sure he got good heat for it, but I highly doubt that he cleared it with any agents before doing it. The WWE could potentially get in some serious shit for this one.

JBL- The New York City Cowboy with a Texas Bullrope and a Nazi Salute.

Guest JacK
So I'm the only one who finds that fucking brilliant for a heel to do?

Probably. I think it's one of those too-far things, like if a foreign heel went all 'I love al-Qaeda' in America.

And since he's playing a busness dude character it doesn't quite fit really. But I guess it does fit his racist gimmick thing he's got going. Maybe he'll feud with Kenzo when he debuts and move through all the minority groups he can.

And since he's playing a busness dude character it doesn't quite fit really.

It doesn't fit that a business man would love the Nazis?

check your history. :D

As for Bradshaw/Alex Wright..

Summerslam, the blowoff match.. Abu Ghraib I-Quit match

If Bradshaw wins, Alex Wright is tied to the ropes and has to watch Bradshaw do the Nazi salute

If Alex Wright wins, Bradshaw is tied to the ropes and Alex Wright does the penis dance disturbingly close to him

It's all an angle..... Alex Wright will come back to get revenge for his country... and no one will no who the face and heel is. Smackdown will go further down the drain....

Guest Dazed
I think it's one of those too-far things, like if a foreign heel went all 'I love al-Qaeda' in America.

Isn't it more comparable to a heel doing a Taliban salute (I know they don't exist, work with me here) in Aghanistan, in 50 years time?

I'm not sure if it's too far. It's tasteless, and nasty, but WWE is hardly highbrow entertainment - there's no expectations of any class.

Probably. I think it's one of those too-far things, like if a foreign heel went all 'I love al-Qaeda' in America.

Here's the thing; the WWE and its heels have been so fucking bland and tame that they need that sort of thing. NOTHING is bringing passion out in the fans, and that's the success of angles, characters and matches - passion. If they can get people try to raid the fucking ring, why the fuck not?

Guest JacK
It's all an angle..... Alex Wright will come back to get revenge for his country... and no one will no who the face and heel is. Smackdown will go further down the drain....

I thought Smackdown was already past the drain and out of the inlet into the ocean by now.

Hmm, and I wonder about how this'll affect his career as a finance dude? If at all? If it got reported anywhere major he'd be stooged one would think, but luckily for him that probably won't happen.

Soooo, who wants to leak this to his non-WWE employers?

Guest BionicRedneck

OK. Let's have Bradshaw rape a cancer victim. That'll get heat. Awesome heel work.

OK. Let's have Bradshaw rape a cancer victim. That'll get heat. Awesome heel work.

That's retarded. I don't think the Cancer demographic is exactly strong enough to warrant this. "Rape" is too played out in the WWE, as they've hinted at it way too much in stupid lil angles. They couldn't really get away with it in-ring and that's where something like this needs to be. The spirit is there, but the details need to be sorted out.

Guest Rob Edwards

Main crux of the matter is it's illegal, there are ways and means of getting heat (morally I also think it's retarded, it'd get Sgt Slaughter heat more than anything where people just switched off because they found it offensive if they ran with stuff like this), but really doing them WITHIN THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY THEY'RE WRESTLING IN should be pretty mandatory. WWE is going to get fined for this at the least I'd imagine, I hope they pass the bill to JBL

That's retarded. I don't think the Cancer demographic is exactly strong enough to warrant this. "Rape" is too played out in the WWE, as they've hinted at it way too much in stupid lil angles. They couldn't really get away with it in-ring and that's where something like this needs to be. The spirit is there, but the details need to be sorted out.

What if the person had colon cancer?