TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Hulk Hogan pwns Aaron Carter

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

Pop singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, Aaron Carter, is apparently dating Hulk Hogan's daughter, Brooke Bollea.

In an article in US Weekly, it was revealed that Hulk Hogan chaperones dates between the two, and is aware that his daughter's boyfriend also went out with Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan.

"I told him, 'I know this isn't your first BBQ, But you better act like you don't know how to cook, or it's going to be curtains for your skinny little ass," Hogan stated to the magazine.

Credit: PWTorch.com

Guest Fook

I love the idea of Hogan's daughter Hulking up on Aaron Carter when he tries to get down her pants.

Hulk and Brooke were on a local radio station earlier this week and he talked about when Aaron first came over to Hulk's house. He answered the door and went into his persona (and warned him not to touch Brooke or he'll have to answer to the Hulkster and LEGDROP HIM), which scared the fruit shitless.

I have much more respect for Hulk now.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Hogan is the fuckin' man.

I hope he slams Carter's 400 pound BUTT off the roof of his house.

Guest whitemilesdavis
Carter's 400 pound BUTT

Is that a joke I don't get? Last time I saw AC he was about 83lbs.

"I told him, 'I know this isn't your first BBQ, But you better act like you don't know how to cook, or it's going to be curtains for your skinny little ass," Hogan stated to the magazine.

What does that mean? Listen, I know you're gonna bang my daughter, but you better act naive about it.

Carter's 400 pound BUTT

Is that a joke I don't get? Last time I saw AC he was about 83lbs.

Hogan constantly exaggerates the weight of his opponents, especially Andre The Giant.

Aaron Carter gets his dick wet with every piece of musical jailbait available.

Guest whitemilesdavis
Hogan constantly exaggerates the weight of his opponents, especially Andre The Giant.

:lol: OK, now I get it. You mean to tell me Hogan didn't really slam the 800 lb Giant?

Aaron Carter gets his dick wet with every piece of musical jailbait available.

I consider this a crime against humanity. I wish a Christopher Reeve-like accident for the talentless nerd.

Hulk and Brooke were on a local radio station earlier this week and he talked about when Aaron first came over to Hulk's house. He answered the door and went into his persona (and warned him not to touch Brooke or he'll have to answer to the Hulkster and LEGDROP HIM), which scared the fruit shitless.

Gold^ :lol:

I have much more respect for Hulk now.

I'm sorry, but Hulk Hogan is now god. That's fucking hilarious.

Guest whitemilesdavis

Hulk will only gain new respect with me if he actually causes the little prick physical pain.

Guest Trivia247

There has been alot of press about Hogan's Daughter lately? Im not keeping up as to where the interest in Brooke is stemming other than singing the anthem (Which Im not getting how she got that gig)

Does anyone have a pic of her?

Guest whitemilesdavis

I don't have a pic, but she's fairly cute. I know she's been opening up for Britney and the like.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I'd pay good money to see Hogan snap Carter like a twig.

comingSoon.jpg

:wub:

Pop singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter, Aaron Carter, is apparently dating Hulk Hogan's daughter, Brooke Bollea.

That's fucking gross.

BTW if Hogan kicks Nick Carter's ass too. I'll have even more respect for him.

Reminds me of that one commercial where Sting went to that one kid's house and beat the fucking crap out of him. BTW, it would be awesome to see Hogan destroy all five members of the BSB and that little snot Aaron too. B-)

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I'd gladly pay $35 to see Hogan beat the crap out of the Backstreet Boys and the little snot A.C. for 2 hours.

Guest Trivia247

She looks just like a younger version of her Mother, I remember the documentary Hogan did for A&E and she did a few segments on there. wow.

Lets only hope she inherited her Mother's Hair genes.