TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Marney: RIP

Its gonna stop being fun now becuase you hard workers are getting off work and will start posting.

No attack back, just smug acceptance of what she perceived the incident to be.

"Smug acceptance?" Of what I "perceived" the "incident" to be?

Let's make things clear... Annie was not the one involved in the "incident." And given my lover's tastes it is highly unlikely that he would have been chosen in any case.

I was the one who actually did experience this "incident." I have no regrets. I do not consider myself a whore, I did not barter my body for material wealth, and I wholeheartedly embraced my first lover, who was gentle, kind, considerate, loving, and tender.

Does that make me "smug?"

No.

But I am grateful. And wistful... and the only reason that I sometimes wish it had happened when I'd been older is because then I might have had a chance to get her to keep me by her side.

Okay, now that we're clear, at risk of derailing what may be the fifth funniest thing I have ever read at TSM, how am I not real?

I don't know who you are and I don't really care enough to expend much effort in trying to find out.

So you might as well tell me.

I don't know how that equates to me not being real, but the fact that you think that because you do not know me, I am not real, bewilders me.

Okay, back to the hilarity.

Its because of the avatar change. I barely know who you are anymore without that running thing over there.

Firestarter says (18:03):

And him claiming greater knowledge of something he did not experience than someone who did?

Firestarter says (18:03):

It's just like... what?

Firestarter says (18:04):

I mean I'm not arguing some great societal or political or ideological principles here... I'm just saying what happened *to* *me.* And then people tell me I'm wrong. And I should feel demeaned. And... &c. It's absurd.

Firestarter says (18:06):

It's like:

Hello, again, it's me. I was there... you weren't... she was nice... I didn't have a bad time... end of story.

NO YOU WERE BOUGHT AND SOLD! YOU'RE A WHORE! I PITY YOU! YOU WERE ABUSED! OH SO THIS IS WHY YOU'RE SO CRAZY!

Um... no... I liked her. I had a nice time.

WHORE!

Firestarter says (18:06):

normal_picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Firestarter says (18:10):

I just don't think I'm getting through to these people.

Its because of the avatar change. I barely know who you are anymore without that running thing over there.

If you mean the running stone thing that was also on fire, I changed that to my current avatar months ago. I don't generally venture out of the VG boards. I love it. Custom art done for me, and put on a button; I got to keep the digital original. It's basically a picture of me, and the text nearby says "You're a scrub," wherein "Scrub" is a shot at people who whine about not being good at fighting games (or any games, or actually, anything) because of made up rules in their head.

I wear the button at arcades. I wanna get a T-Shirt made that says "The guy playing against me sucks." on the back.

"I mean I'm not arguing some great societal or political or ideological principles here... I'm just saying what happened *to* *me.* And then people tell me I'm wrong. And I should feel demeaned."

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is PRECISELY what we are doing at this point. Because we're pretty sure you are wrong.

You're a man, and therefore you can never understand what a woman-to-woman love is like.

True love is true love. What does gender have to do with it?

True love is true love. What does gender have to do with it?

You'll find no argument here.

unless one of them is gender-queer....

"I mean I'm not arguing some great societal or political or ideological principles here... I'm just saying what happened *to* *me.* And then people tell me I'm wrong. And I should feel demeaned."

Actually, I'm pretty sure this is PRECISELY what we are doing at this point. Because we're pretty sure you are wrong.

Of course, the pertinent point is that you weren't there.

unless one of them is gender-queer....

No. I may have personal distaste for displays of male-on-male affection but if it's true love, or even if it's not, it's none of my business. And I've never said that it is.

I just said that I, personally, find it disgusting. But that's irrelevant because we're not supposed to base our laws on personal opinions.

Of course, the pertinent point is that you weren't there.

The pertinent point is that the things you are writing are completely ridiculous, and based off of expectations and nostalgia that have no basis in reality. And before you say "You can't judge me, you weren't there," remember, the point is that we (By "we", I mean everyone who is not you, and that it is implicit that I am making the assumption that I speak for people who are not you) are arguing that the feelings you have, or claim to have, are, in general, pretty fucked up.

the fact that you think that because you do not know me, I am not real, bewilders me.

You do not matter to me. Were you someone I knew, I would address your concerns no matter what they were, as I do with Eric, IDRM, Jobber, and Y2J.

Since you are not, I will only acknowledge your existence on the rare occasions when you manage to make a point which I would have wished to address in any case.

The pertinent point is that the things you are writing are completely ridiculous, and based off of expectations and nostalgia that have no basis in reality. And before you say "You can't judge me, you weren't there," remember, the point is that we (By "we", I mean everyone who is not you, and that it is implicit that I am making the assumption that I speak for people who are not you) are arguing that the feelings you have, or claim to have, are, in general, pretty fucked up.

H'm. Loving someone who did nothing but treated me well, coddled me, pampered me, and taught me joy is "pretty fucked up?" All right. In that case I admit that I am "pretty fucked up."

Do you have anything more important to say?

I'm not asking anyone to NOT judge me. You can all judge me however you please. But the FACT of the matter is that I am not and never have been a "whore," that the lady who took my virginity did not need her money to buy my body because I went to her willingly, and that I was not taken advantage of, abused, or otherwise mistreated in any way.

Is that really so difficult to accept?

I almost want to say that people should lay off Marney, here. That she's the only one here who really knows what went on that night, and that she'd know if she were exploited by now. Theres something that seems less wrong here, because the exploited is so adamently defending the context... but a 30 year old "making love" with a 14 year old? Yikes. Discussing philosophers doesnt make pedophilia okay. But what're you gonna do? She went through it. She's stoked about it. Mazel Tov, Marney. Cuntface.

but a 30 year old "making love" with a 14 year old? Yikes. Discussing philosophers doesnt make pedophilia okay. But what're you gonna do? She went through it. She's stoked about it. Mazel Tov, Marney. Cuntface.

I like this guy... Who did you use to be?

H'm. Loving someone who did nothing but treated me well, coddled me, pampered me, and taught me joy is "pretty fucked up?" All right. In that case I admit that I am "pretty fucked up."

Do you have anything more important to say?

I'm not asking anyone to NOT judge me. You can all judge me however you please. But the FACT of the matter is that I am not and never have been a "whore," that the lady who took my virginity did not need her money to buy my body because I went to her willingly, and that I was not taken advantage of, abused, or otherwise mistreated in any way.

Is that really so difficult to accept?

Eh. Whatever you say.

I'm going to conclude this by saying:

Marney, you're a pathetic waste of human skin, and I hope you burn in hell...

P.S. I'm going to send sum of dem hood niggaz to ur crib to gang bang you!

OMG BAN PLZ~! Snitchin cuntface whore...